Options

Coronation Street script game (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "You reckon if we all sign up we could get group discount?" Sean said as Eva smirked.
    "Seriously you picture Beth at the gym!" She giggled as Beth looked put out by her reaction.
    "Oi Mrs. You want to say summat?" She snapped as Michelle and Carla rolled theri eyes in unison. "Ladies. No fighting hey."
  • Options
    madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carla went back into the office, sitting down and looking over the flyer. 'It's not a bad price actually' she said. 'You don't need the gym Car' Michelle said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I know but I'd like to keep healthy and it wouldn't do harm if I went every other lunchtime would it. It's only like 3 hours a week. It's nothing." Carla said as Michelle pursed her lips deciding that it was perhaps wise to keep quiet for the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'You could come too.. I know Peter will want to sign up' Carla said. 'I might do, I suppose Kieron will want to sign up too, especially if Peter is' Michelle said. 'Yeah well, we need to keep fit, I don't want Peter getting chubby round the middle' Carla said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Hey he's lost a lot since he got with you. And gave up the cigarettes." Michelle said as Carla smiled. "Well that was due to the twins really. Said we couldn't afford his habit." Carla said as Michelle smiled. "True, though nappies I think are a costlier item." She said as Carla nodded.
    "You're telling me."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Won't be long until their potty trained though' Michelle winked. 'Pft, another year or two, Ryan was about three' Carla said. 'Time will fly, can't believe they're already nine months' Michelle said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I know. Seems like yesterday they were these tiny newborns. It kind of makes me a bit sad in a way that they don't need me as much." Carla said as Michelle smiled at her friend.
    "Don't be daft they love you to pieces. You should have seen them looking for you and Peter last week bless them. Anyway you'll get to do new stuff with them, take Es shopping, watch Harry play football. It's all good stuff."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'True, I can't wait for Esme to come shopping with me, she's going to be such a little diva' Carla said. 'And Harry will be just like Peter, I reckon he'll be the quieter one you know' Michelle said. 'Yeah, he's my boy, I love him so much' Carla said smiling as she thought of her son and how he was like a baby Peter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Ken gave me and Peter some family photos from when Peter was a kid and I swear Harry is so like him." Carla said as Michelle chuckled.
    "I bet."
    "I wonder if it's hard for Peter. Looking at photos of him with his twin sister when she's not here any more." Carla mused as Michelle sighed.
    "It's not easy losing a sibling but I can't imagine what it's like losing a twin." Michelle said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Mm, he's so brave, I admire him' Carla said. 'Soppy..' Michelle said but she loved how devoted Carla and Peter were. 'I can't help it.. he still gives me butterflies when I go in the room..' Carla said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Well that's good. anyone can see how much you two are in love, it's so lovely." Michelle said as Carla smiled blissfully.
    "It still seems mad that a few years ago if you'd have asked me about kids I'd have laughed my head off at the thought. Now I can't imagine not having a family to go home to." Carla said as Michelle smiled.

"Shall we pop you both upstairs for a nap hmm?" Tammy said after she had fed both Harry and Esme, and changed their nappies. She carried Harry upstairs from his highchair, his eyelids already fluttering. "Oh you are a sleepy boy."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Right, Chelle can you go through these orders for me whilst I focus on this one' Carla said as Michelle nodded and Hayley came in with a brew. 'Oh, ta Hayley, you go and have a break love, make yourself a brew n'all.. or better get one of the others to do it' Carla said.

'You're a bit restless aren't you sweetie' Tammy said as Esme wriggled around in her blankets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "You need to have a sleep young lady, you'll be grumpy later on otherwise." Tammy said as she lightly stroed Esme's rosy cheek whilst she wound up the mobile above the cot in an effort to lull the little girl to sleep.

Peter was a little bemused when the door to the bookies opened and George, Simon's maternal grandfather wandered in. "Erm George, what can I help you with." Peter said a little perplexed when he saw the man. "Erm my sister's coming over from America next week and I was wandering I know it's a lot to ask but would we be able to have Simon come and have his dinner with us one night?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter paused for a moment before nodding. 'I think he'd like that to be honest' Peter said as George smiled. 'You and Carla could always come too..' he said. Peter shook his head, 'No, it's okay, I think Simon would enjoy spending time with you alone, plus, I meant to be taking Carla on a date one night so this could work out well' Peter said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I'll ring you when I know what date, but I've told my sister Annie about my grandson so often and well she'd love to meet him." George said as Peter nodded.
    "It's fine."

Carla sat sketching a design on a piece of paper having finished looking at the accounts on the laptop. "You reallt do want to design don't you." Michelle commented as Carla smiled.
    "When I was a teenager that's what I wanted to be, in fashion. You remember?"
    "Yeah. Though I always had you down for strutting down the catwalk."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Me.. a model?' Carla laughed. 'Carla, you're flamin' gorgeous and you've got a figure to die for' Michelle said. 'Reckon I should model for underworld' Carla smirked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Reckon you do for Peter anyway!" Michelle giggled as Carla swatted her playfully with a piece of paper. "Shut up you." She said as she smiled slightly.
    "You did model once, I remember it was that charity fashion show at college. I think that was when Paul first realised he quite liked you." Michelle said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carla smiled softly.. 'I remember that, wearing that horrendous dress.. I remember catching his eye' Carla said fondly thinking of him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "He wouldn't stop talking about you after that. It proper wound our Liam up." Michelle said as she smiled slightly thinking of her elder brothers. "I don't know why Paul was interested of me in that dress, I looked so trashy." Carla said as Michelle chuckled.

Tammy looked at her ringing mobile and frowned. Her ex boyfriend's name flashed on the screen and well they hadn't had the most amicable split, him continually plaguing her with angry phonecalls. She ended the call and turned her phone off. She started to get the pram ready for her to take the twins to the supermarket before they went and collected Simon from school.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'You looked gorgeous Car.. and Paul only had eyes for you, I remember his face when you two first started dating.. he was over the moon' Michelle said.

'You gonna help me buy some groceries huh?' Carla said softly as Harry gripped the front of his pram, looking out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I remember your Mam wasn't. Thought I was a right scally." Carla said with a smirk somewhat still bemused that Helen and she now got along so well. "Well you were a bit!" Michelle teased.

Tammy looked through the list Carla had written picking out the groceries and putting them in the shopping basket she was carrying as she pushed the pram along. "Hi there. You must be the new Nanny." A man said as he smiled at the twins in the pram. "And you are?"
    "Kieran McCarthy, Peter's best mate and this little man's godfather, aren't I fella." Kieran said as he stroked Harry's tiny hand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Oi!' Carla said nudging Michelle. 'It's all worked out for you though, it's so lovely seeing you and my mam get along.. I hated the ago' Michelle said.

'Ah, nice to meet you' Tammy said as Harry reached up for Kieron. 'Hey little one, you want a cuddle huh?' Kieron said putting his bags down and lifting Harry up who smiled in his arms.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Hmm somehow the little ones seem to have thawed any bad feelings between me and your Mam." Carla said as she looked down slightly.
    "You alright?" Michelle asked.
    "Just thinking. I didn't want to try for another baby after I miscarried the one I was expecting with Paul. I wonder if things would have been different if we had settled down and started a family." Carla mused.

"So you and Peter good mates then?" Tammy asked as Kieran cooed over Harry.
    "Yeah back from our days in the Navy. Never saw him settling down like this mind. Proper soft fella now." Kieran said as Tammy smiled.
    "Well he does seem smitten, they're lucky having an attentive father." Tammy said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So sorry.. I find it near impossible to writer Carter these days!

'They probably would have been.. but you can't think like that now, you've got you're family with Peter' Michelle said with a smile. 'I can't help but wonder, I did love Paul, I really did' Carla said.

'They are indeed, Carla keeps him on his toes mind, but he adores her, love of his life she is' Kieron said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I know you loved Paul, but well who knows. You might not have the twins if you and Paul had worked out. I miss him so much but well he wouldn't want you sat around missing him and not moving on. I reckon he'd have got on with Peter you know."
    "Me an' all." Carla said.

"I know. It's obvious that they adore one another." Tammy said as she smiled at Harry who was squirming in his Uncle Kieran's arms. "Oh tell me about it! It's a right hassle to try and get him roped into a night out." Kieran said.
    "Oh, well you know if you're at a loose end, well I'm free on a night." Tammy said flirting with Kieran.