Hollyoaks E4 Daily | 27/07/15 | 7:00 - Reunited

Comments

• Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I'm still convinced that Lisa is a fake. Her just showing up randomly out of the blue all these years seems way too contrived in my opinion to be true.
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'I gave brith to that little girl.''

So did Tegan when she gave birth to DeeDee but you don't seem to give a shit about that do you Diane? >:(

given how she treated everyone her vile children abused shes being kind to Tegan
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    I'm still convinced that Lisa is a fake. Her just showing up randomly out of the blue all these years seems way too contrived in my opinion to be true.

And she showed up very quickly after the the story of Lisa's kidnap hit the news, she is also very close by.. Quite a coincidence or a fake looking for money.

But then Dodger's father and sister lived close even for him and them to visit all the time until they moved to the village. Sandy ended up renting a house from her long lost son, Danny nearly slept with his long lost son, Sienna thought her long lost daughter lived across the road, but Nico somehow ended up tracking her down.

HOs seems to be a magnet for these things.

I don't think she is Lisa either and I hope she isn't.
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I assumed it was some kind of scam.
    Forum Member
    given how she treated everyone her vile children abused shes being kind to Tegan

She also has no right to criticize Tegan for 'kidnapping' Rose because she actually kidnapped a baby herself not too long ago. Not only is she a massive bitch but she's also a hypocrite as well. Loathsome character.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Diane talking as if they deserve custody of both Rose and Dee Dee?
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Tegan caught, and her bail hearing is 15 minutes later. Justice moves at warp speed in hollyoaks.
  • seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most awkward encounter ever :D
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Screw you DS Thorpe!
    Forum Member
    Would they really have a court case that quick. Would it not take months? :confused:
    Forum Member
    I can't believe Diane and Tony can't see what they put Tegan through. Their demand for Rose claiming that she belongs with them, all the while ignoring the fact that Dee Dee isn't theirs as much as Rose isn't Tegans! It works both ways!

Such horrible people.

For a second there I thought the cop was going to stand up in support of Tegan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thorpe is the single most loathsome character in this entire show, and that really is saying something >:(
    Forum Member
    Why are the Loveday's being so nice to Diane and Tony. Not too long ago Diane was hurling vile abuse at Simone and Louis and accusing them of kidnapping Rose. I don't remember her owing them an apology.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why won't DS Thorpe get killed off? I want to take a pin and pop that PC Plod w****r.
    Forum Member
    She also has no right to criticize Tegan for 'kidnapping' Rose because she actually kidnapped a baby herself not too long ago. Not only is she a massive bitch but she's also a hypocrite as well. Loathsome character.

Diane kidnapped a baby left outside a hospital very early on, then tried to take Amber and Finns baby and successfully took Sinead's baby. Such a hypocrite!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So....is that a fake Lisa after all?
  • OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    So is she the actual Lisa or not?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

who did she kidnap? we should write Tegans defence, Diane kidnapped babies, her daughter made someone so depressed they attempted suicide
    her son raped someone
    shes a very nasty person
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy given that you've previously shown your willing to have an affair with a student, there's no way you should be hired at an all-boys' school
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leela You Bitch!! >:(>:(
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggy and Leela scene is just... It's an insult.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no matter now angry with your sister you are you would never give your niece away
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Grace threatens Diane. She is Dee Dee's half-sister after all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nancy given that you've previously shown your willing to have an affair with a student, there's no way you should be hired at an all-boys' school
    How much teaching experience does she actually have?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go on Leela, lamp him one :D