Options

Do the Producers think we are all idiots or what?

They damn well must do .. this is absolutely ridiculous the airtime Cotton is getting :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    He's probably the only one saying anything of interest.
  • Options
    joules22joules22 Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like him. I so hope he goes out.
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are in ITV shows? Mark - for the reality show - so ITV have to plug him. Anthony - Coronation Street - so ITV have to plug him. Chrissy - Benidorm - ITV have to plug her. How often do the non-ITV celebrities get air play? I would love to hear the stories from the older ones rather than watch silicone boobs and rib cages.
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I think he's funny.
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    he must spend all day in there given the amount of footage shown
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jabegy wrote: »
    I think he's funny.

Yeah, about as funny as a dose of arse grapes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jabegy wrote: »
    I think he's funny.

Me too :)
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »
    He's probably the only one saying anything of interest.
    I agree with this. I ain't into the whole ITV Corrie conspriacy rubbish people keep posting or the Chosen one. It is a lot of nonsense to be honest.

Face up to it, Anthony Cotton is the person who is most likely saying anything which will cause arguments and stuff which is designed for reality tv.
  • Options
    Sharona68Sharona68 Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    I agree with this. I ain't into the whole ITV Corrie conspriacy rubbish people keep posting or the Chosen one. It is a lot of nonsense to be honest.

Face up to it, Anthony Cotton is the person who is most likely saying anything which will cause arguments and stuff which is designed for reality tv.

This....I feel sorry for those viewers that sit watching every minute of this show and dreaming up conspiracy theories....laughable....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He talk about people / moans = great telly for the producers
    he seemed a bit jealous when everyone was praising fatima about her cooking
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    he's a massive moaner and drama queen therefore considered 'good television'

totally hateful and unpleasant of course but I very much doubt he'll win it
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I gave up last night with the same drivel, Cotton is a bore, Willie am sure gets wheeled in daily for the camera shoot... Chrissie only puts in her teeth when she hears anyone entering the camp...Jess is starting to morph into a snake...poor Lorraine needed out of there, she looked done in .. Im even getting embarrassed knowing all the names now....Pat annoyed me from day one, as did Mr TOWIE, who doesnt know very much.... I think this jungle is a big fail as too many just arent scared enough of the critters...... Sinitta excluded of course..