Forum Member
✭✭✭
Best looking bloke in any soap IMO

Comments

• madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes.. he is gorgeous!

He and Carla would make one seriously good looking couple ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes.. he is gorgeous!

He and Carla would make one seriously good looking couple ;)

Agreed! best looking couple on any soap!
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree too - for me it is his eyes, very dark and deep - they speak volumes do those eyes :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i agree peter (chris gascoyne) is gorgeous!!! him and carla are lovely together
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Yes I agree too - for me it is his eyes, very dark and deep - they speak volumes do those eyes :cool:

It's definitely the eyes that make him so gorgeous for me. They're not only deep and dark, but so soft and tender. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

I agree .. those eyes !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree .. those eyes !

yea def the eyes say it all they are lush! ;)
  • DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love him.
    it is his eyes, something about them... i could tell when they did the close up shots!
    carla is also a complete stunner !!
  • ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    Hell YES! He's been my guilty crush for years :cool: and I agree, him and Carla make a gorgeous couple!
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I don't think he's ugly, but I also don't see him as particularly great looking either, he's an averagely attractive bloke.

However this thread does confirm for me that those who fancy him find him and Carla the worlds greatest soap couple and those of us who don't, so them rather differently.

I think that I probably wouldn't find them so icky to watch if I found him more appealing.
  • quiniequinie Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, I have to agree - tall dark and handsome..

... I liked it when he was with Lucy and he used to show a glimpse of tattoo under the white t shirt sleeves. Really does it for me!

... best not tell my husband!!! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    definately ...he is so good looking and that voice !! his voice is sexy ;)
  • MoDingleMoDingle Posts: 4,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet he reeks of **** - it turns my stomach the way he draws on every ciggie as if it was his last and his life depended on it - minging
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    He is gorgeous! His eyes are so soft and brown, and if anything, i like the way he really smokes. imo if you're gonna smoke you might as well look like you're enjoying it, and he certainly does, it's almost sensual the way he smokes! :o
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MoDingle wrote: »
    Bet he reeks of **** - it turns my stomach the way he draws on every ciggie as if it was his last and his life depended on it - minging

This is exactly what I think every time I see him on screen! He is quite good looking, but the way he stands hunched over like an old man while he draws on the **** with his hand cupped around it makes me think "ugh"! Couple that with the stink of booze and he is really not very attractive at all..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed ;) haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quinie wrote: »
    ... I liked it when he was with Lucy and he used to show a glimpse of tattoo under the white t shirt sleeves. Really does it for me!

Well ... dark and handsome anyway :D

I love a mans eyes and his are just lovely.
    I don't think I could stand the smoking though, if there's one thing that puts me off a man its that and also, in the words of Alison King - 'He only comes up to my boobs.' :D
    Forum Member
    I'm very anti-smoking in general, but Peter Barlow almost makes it look sexy :o
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Sometimes I think he's gorgeous but at other times like when he wears that awful denim jacket I think he's not so good looking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking about it, on my TV screen yes, but I never want to meet him. Would totally ruin the fantasy seeing just what a shortarse he is up close. Sexy as hell tonight though. :D
  • treacletarttreacletart Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Oh I agree, those eyes, the voice hmmm Thursdays episode was just great, made my night! :):)
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just read the summaries for next week's episodes ...it seems to be all peter/leanne/carla.....

Can't we have a mad gunman ....err...gunperson...wipe them all out and give us a decent soap again?
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Chicklette wrote: »
    Hell YES! He's been my guilty crush for years :cool: and I agree, him and Carla make a gorgeous couple!

dont be guilty! Although a few months back i was laughed at for admitting i liked him.
    quinie wrote: »

Apparently he's not that tall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm only 5ft so he'd be okay for me and wouldn't need to stand on a box! I must admit though it is the eyes that do it for me too. I'm no fan of the old nicotine but well I can't smell it when he's on the TV so it's not ruining the illusion for me.
    Forum Member
    dont be guilty! Although a few months back i was laughed at for admitting i liked him.

I only feel guilty about it because I'm 21 and he's meant to be... 45, I think? And I've fancied him since my very early teens :o plus I've always considered him to be more of an 'alternative' crush, not an obvious choice... although reading the love for him on DS makes me think differently! :D