Danielle's Twitter

big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
Forum Member
✭✭
Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 4m
Skets, wannabes and fools mainly attending tonight... Can't wait :D thank The Lord it's the last time I need to be in the same area as these

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 3m
Desperate ***** and low life's... Apart from my "uncool"group that is #goodtimes #endofaneraof****s

Helen's reply -
@CLASSICFOX See you soon Mrs Doyle, I'll buy you a drink😉do they still sell holy wine to sly **** buckets like you now you've been rumbled?

Comments

• this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao :D
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »
    Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 4m
    Skets, wannabes and fools mainly attending tonight... Can't wait :D thank The Lord it's the last time I need to be in the same area as these

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 3m
    Desperate ***** and low life's... Apart from my "uncool"group that is #goodtimes #endofaneraof****s

Helen's reply -
    @CLASSICFOX See you soon Mrs Doyle, I'll buy you a drink😉do they still sell holy wine to sly **** buckets like you now you've been rumbled?

:o Two classy lassies :p
  • big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but i see the humour in Helen's reply ... Danielle however is just a knob lol .. (my opinion of course)
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I literally had to (for the first time)... I made a tweet to them, I wonder if Helen replies, I feel bad now...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but i see the humour in Helen's reply ... Danielle however is just a knob lol .. (my opinion of course)

I see two no talent clowns vying for attention. Pot calling kettle black
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I literally had to (for the first time)... I made a tweet to them, I wonder if Helen replies, I feel bad now...

Ruh roh .... what did you say? :o
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    I see Danielle's in another good mood today.;-)
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I don't like Helen or Danielle for that matter but why does Danielle slag her off, get a reply then acts like she is the one being started on for no reason?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

What is Helen's twitter account

EDIT: I found it https://twitter.com/Helen_Wood86/status/511524791388737536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark just tweeted..

Mark Byron Official ‏@MrMarkByron 3m
    I dont support fox hunting in the slightest but after seeing @CLASSICFOX tweets today I'd release the hounds. Oh Danielle whyyy? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle claim's to be a classy lady ... but write's a load of vile crap all over twitter and accuses people of being bullys .. pot kettle black .. she is no better - attacking people on twitter is just as bad..
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Helen or Danielle for that matter but why does Danielle slag her off, get a reply then acts like she is the one being started on for no reason?

Danielle made a general comment, Helen replied with a direct attack. Why does she even know what Danielle tweeted?
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle claim's to be a classy lady ... but write's a load of vile crap all over twitter and accuses people of being bullys .. pot kettle black .. she is no better - attacking people on twitter is just as bad..

That looks like the popular superficially similar = same fallacy.

Nothing Danielle has done -- and certainly nothing over twitter -- is anywhere near "just as bad" as Helen, nor (unlike some of Helen's behaviour in BB) is it bullying.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    Danielle made a general comment, Helen replied with a direct attack. Why does she even know what Danielle tweeted?

I imagine it was retweeted by many who wanted the same reaction from Helen that Danielle did.

Both silly girls either way.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both idiots. Why can't they leave it in the house like the decent housemates do and more importantly decent 'people' do. There are a few who manage that.

But yeah some housemates don't care aslong as they can keep there so called 'fame' going.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · 57m
    It appears I've ruffled a few feathers with my column today, if the truth hurts don't read it, ****! 👍

you heard the her ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I don't know why they waste their energy on slagging each other off, particularly Danielle. I think she lacks self-awareness and maturity when she feels attacked.

Ashleigh seems to have left all the ill-feeling in the house. At the very least, she doesn't rant on Twitter about her former housemates. Danielle should take note.
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    It's already on the Daily Star online.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/399961/BB-Danielle-McMahon-attacks-Helen-Wood-before-wrap-party

Danielle isn't adverse to having pretend cat fights outside night clubs with ex-bb housemates to get her picture in the paper, and Helen is already doing a weekly column for them.

So the mission was a success it appears.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Danielle continues to deliver with the drama on twitter <333
  • JBlackpool01253JBlackpool01253 Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Eurgh HATE Helen with a passion. She calls Danielle a sl*t and who was the one that was a hooker and slept with a married man?!

Don't normally condone violence but for Helen I'd take a massive exception!? The bitch needs a good slapping down!!!!
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurgh HATE Helen with a passion. She calls Danielle a sl*t and who was the one that was a hooker and slept with a married man?!

Don't normally condone violence but for Helen I'd take a massive exception!? The bitch needs a good slapping down!!!!

Not sure what the going rate is for that, these days ;-)
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's already on the Daily Star online.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/399961/BB-Danielle-McMahon-attacks-Helen-Wood-before-wrap-party

Danielle isn't adverse to having pretend cat fights outside night clubs with ex-bb housemates to get her picture in the paper, and Helen is already doing a weekly column for them.

So the mission was a success it appears.

Well that's probably the only way the paps will bother taking pics of them.

IF a bunch of the celeb housemates turn up then the normal BB housemates are either going to have to accost them to try and get papped with them..or just act like complete dicks if they want to have their photo taken. I won't be surprised if Biannca runs up to every male celeb with her boobs out just to ensure at least one pic in the paper (poor blokes...shudder).
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do the bouncers (no not Bianca's) get danger money for this event.

The celebs will not know what hit them if Danielle and Helen face up to each other like their twitter feeds.

Of course some might join in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What Mag does Helen write for ?
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppymum wrote: »
    What Mag does Helen write for ?

Daily Star