Options

Tennant and Moffett

2»

Comments

• Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    sorry i thought he was gay. haven't there been blind items about him? maybe i read too much into it.:confused::confused::o:o:yawn:

Lord David of Tennant is

definitely.......not.........gay.........!!!!

blind items or not ;)
    he might take a ride on Mr Barrowman's and Mr R T Davies' bus from time to time ;) and may have had the full on full lipped snog with both of them ;) (purely theatrics daaaahling!) but trust me, he is only a passenger! :D

*sighs, smiles sweetly and readjusts her 'Mrs David Tennant' t.shirt :o *
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but why is that surreal or 'total madness'?

All I can see is him being part of a show that he loved as a kid ( and if you want to be pedantic about it, it was Tom Baker's Doctor he grew up with anyway) and meeting someone as a result of that.
    What is so remarkable about that? Seriously.

I think some people are very easily amazed and strangely misty on the distinctions between fact and fiction.

well...it is a coincidence if you think about it!

Peter Davison was Doctor Five; Georgia Moffett his RL daughter played Jenny in the episode titled The Doctor's Daughter - therefore she really was the "Doctor's daughter'! fact not fiction.

Whether the Beeb distinctly planned it that way, and employed GM because of the relationship with an ex Doctor and not her necessary acting skills who knows? but it was quite funny (and well discussed ;) ) at that time.....

for further fun and "information" *coughs* peeps should have a quick butchers at the Sisters of Pervitude blog...... ;)

it really is quite funny and most of it 'non complimentary' towards Doctor Ten's arm candy ;) *smirks*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    therefore she really was the "Doctor's daughter'! fact not fiction.

Erm, well, there's my point right there. It IS fiction. Nobody is actually a Doctor, it's a TV show, so actually no bearing on the surprise factor in any relationships formed.
    Sorry to break it to you.

Also, still referring to Tennant as Doctor Ten? ..Come on..

I'm not sure why people can't just let him get on with his private life and stop trying to fish for information. How about cherishing the few people we have in the public eye who aren't prepared to divulge all about their personal lives?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leave them alone. If they're still together, great, but it's none of our business. David refuses to discuss his private life in interviews, so what right do we have to discuss it for him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Erm, well, there's my point right there. It IS fiction. Nobody is actually a Doctor, it's a TV show, so actually no bearing on the surprise factor in any relationships formed.
    Sorry to break it to you.

Also, still referring to Tennant as Doctor Ten? ..Come on..

I'm not sure why people can't just let him get on with his private life and stop trying to fish for information. How about cherishing the few people we have in the public eye who aren't prepared to divulge all about their personal lives?

:rolleyes:

I think this is bothering you more than you care to admit, isn't it ;)

QED: If you would ever want to refer to The Doctor - past or current - the correct way to differentiate between the various ACTORS :yawn: (by that I mean proper, real life people, who live in the the real world and are not fictional :sleep: *tuts* ) whom have played the role of The Doctor ) is to refer to them by the sequenced number order in which they fulfilled the role.

You see, it is FICTION and as that, the Doctor does not have a real name, it would be wrong to call the Doctor in question Doctor Jon Pertwee or Doctor Sylvester McCoy etc etc. that would be silly, because it is only a STORRRRRY!

.........so referring to David Tennant in his time as The Doctor as Doctor Ten is correct :)

so come on........... :rolleyes:
    anyway, don't get all shirty gertie! this is Digital Spy - not the real world! :eek:

nothing really matters....at all.........

*thinks* *hmmmm, that would be a great line for a pop song!*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes:

I think this is bothering you more than you care to admit, isn't it ;)

QED: If you would ever want to refer to The Doctor - past or current - the correct way to differentiate between the various ACTORS :yawn: (by that I mean proper, real life people, who live in the the real world and are not fictional :sleep: *tuts* ) whom have played the role of The Doctor ) is to refer to them by the sequenced number order in which they fulfilled the role.

You see, it is FICTION and as that, the Doctor does not have a real name, it would be wrong to call the Doctor in question Doctor Jon Pertwee or Doctor Sylvester McCoy etc etc. that would be silly, because it is only a STORRRRRY!

.........so referring to David Tennant in his time as The Doctor as Doctor Ten is correct :)

so come on........... :rolleyes:
    anyway, don't get all shirty gertie! this is Digital Spy - not the real world! :eek:

nothing really matters....at all.........

*thinks* *hmmmm, that would be a great line for a pop song!*

Erm, this is just an idea, but you could always refer to him as David Tennant... y'know...being his actual name an' all.
    Just a suggestion...

You have kind of proved my point about people who are fixated with Doctor Who. The point I was making is Doctor Who is completely immaterial to his personal relationships. Who cares who was once part of the show or not? All this Doctor and daughter etc nonsense is ridiculous. They are all fictional parts and the people involved met, as anyone who meets their partners in the workplace do. Your bizarre fascination with referring to him solely in terms of this part he played is ridiculous frankly.

So to clarify.. you didn't need to make any reference to DW whatsoever. We were talking about the real person, David Tennant.

Really..

Reality.. it's the way forward... honestly..

Oh and BTW, I wouldn't be so quick as to name check rather unpleasant blog sites. The 'humour' there is well hidden under a vindictive disrespect for a man they claim to like. I'd really hate to be an enemy of theirs if that's how they talk about someone they supposedly like, I honestly would.
  • Options
    PoppyHoneyPoppyHoney Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Oh and BTW, I wouldn't be so quick as to name check rather unpleasant blog sites. The 'humour' there is well hidden under a vindictive disrespect for a man they claim to like. I'd really hate to be an enemy of theirs if that's how they talk about someone they supposedly like, I honestly would.

You sure you weren't just looking at the pictures? It seemed fairly worshipful to me.;)
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well for some bizarre reason, my post has disappeared.

Anyway, I'll post again.

The post have I quoted above is too ridiculous for words. I mean come on?

He's an actor . Doctor Who is a TV show. To suggest he is pleased to be dating someone who had an association with it is too insane for words.

I also think being so catty about his personal life at every opportunity really isn't such a nice thing to do.
    He's not one of these celebrities who parades his personal life. Quite the opposite in fact.

Now if you profess to have any respect for him, then I think it would be nice to not be so quick to pass comment on his private life and just appreciate what he does for a living, which he does incredibly well.

I thought it was a funny observation. Certainly not something to get tetchy about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Looks like Georgia may be pregnant if one pic on wooller.com is anything to go by!
  • Options
    SugarKane11SugarKane11 Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^Is this the picture you mean?! http://wooller.com/?people=4434&id=37684&offset=0
  • Options
    odie30odie30 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

does look a bit of a bump hiding attempt awwww baby davids:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member

Yes,that's the one.
    The taboids haven't mentioned it yet!
  • Options
    SugarKane11SugarKane11 Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's hard to tell, but it does seem there is a bump hiding under there! Congrats to them if true :)