Options

2015 celebrities - Who do we think?

Comments

• Options
    CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Daisy19 wrote: »
    Just read on Facebook Iwan Thomas has been spotted arriving...not sure if this has been posted yet or how accurate it is..But thought i'd mention it.

Fantastic signing if so and will get pulses racing in addition to being a contender - is he tall enough for Natalie?
  • Options
    Kat 68Kat 68 Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Iwan is way overdue to compete - he's done every other BBC reality show!

Seems odd Helen George was so heavily rumoured but we've heard nothing yet of her.

Iwan follows Helen George on Twitter. He also follows Kevin Clifton. I'm clutching at straws I know because every year I wish for Iwan to be on it. He does abit of presenting on TOS though and they already have their participant with Anita.
  • Options
    jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat 68 wrote: »
    My dream contestant! If he's doing it then that's where my votes going. Fingers crossed.:p

Let the popularity contest (regardless of the dancing quality) begin!!!:D
  • Options
    fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelia_lee wrote: »
    Jamelia has been confirmed.

Ironic as she has said so many times she would never do it, wouldn't stoop that low etc.

Keep up at the back!

Yes she has a bit of nay-saying to live down.

She also criticised Vanessa for not doing enough, so she should put an effort in after that, or get called on it too.

She looks like she will be a good dancer - if she gets the right pro and works hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_egs4VXHLYY
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update from Facebook : the source says Iwan is definitely in as he's been seen practicing the group dance!

Also spotted a young blonde female....not sure who it was?
    Could this be Helen George??
  • Options
    ADMRADMR Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update from Facebook : the source says Iwan is definitely in as he's been seen practicing the group dance!

Sounds like it could be Helen. Two good signings if so :)
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member

Sounds like that could be Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It could be one of a million blonde celebrities...

Really, what is the point of going to all that delay and secrecy just to have all the celebs turn up for rehearsal before the last few have been revealed? Do they honestly not realise that there is every chance of them being papped and revealed by the end of the day?

I really don't get the BBC...:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Other breaking news is that Joanne will not have a celeb and that she is going to be involved as a presenter on ITT. The Friday show will now be an hour long and Robin Windsor also hs a regular role on it.
    http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/strictly-come-dancing/229050-strictly-come-dancing-spin-off-it-takes-two-gets-big-revamp.html
  • Options
    MuinimulaMuinimula Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if people are watching Twitter, but Joanne Clifton has just confirmed that she's not competing with a celebrity this year - she'll have an increased role on It Take Two.

Which would suggest 15 celebrities is correct: 8 women, 7 men.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Am guessing Iwan will get announced on TOS then as he does little bits of reporting for them.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Oh thank The Lord!

I didn't take to Joanne at all last year so if we had to lose a pro, she'd be my choice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muinimula wrote: »
    Not sure if people are watching Twitter, but Joanne Clifton has just confirmed that she's not competing with a celebrity this year - she'll have an increased role on It Take Two.

And she has been taking courses with Pukka Presenting.
    Oh thank The Lord!

I didn't take to Joanne at all last year so if we had to lose a pro, she'd be my choice.

Sorry to say, but I felt the same - did love her amazing back bend in the Addams Family routine with Scott though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jiroos wrote: »
    It could be one of a million blonde celebrities...

Really, what is the point of going to all that delay and secrecy just to have all the celebs turn up for rehearsal before the last few have been revealed? Do they honestly not realise that there is every chance of them being papped and revealed by the end of the day?

I really don't get the BBC...:confused:

Well one blonde celebrity it definitely isn't : Goldie Hawn :D:D:D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

I've always been mildly surprised he hasn't already been on it, but good signing, well known, has a decent personality to come across well and should be a hard worker (improved massively whilst on Celeb Masterchef)
  • Options
    EadfrithEadfrith Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I'm not judging any else for liking her. I just think she's Fiona Fullerton levels of fame, where only a small handful of people actually know who she is. That much was clear by the reaction when she was announced.

I cant believe you actually posted that as a serious post:o:o:o:D
  • Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So if one is Iwan and the other Helen, do we have any thoughts on who the duo could be?
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CloneClown wrote: »
    Fantastic signing if so and will get pulses racing in addition to being a contender - is he tall enough for Natalie?

He's 6 foot 2 nearly according to Google so yes he is tall enough for her :)
  • Options
    fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muinimula wrote: »

Mystery solved! I thought Joanne presented an item well at Blackpool last year.

I'm surprised they didn't give Joanne another chance. Scott was a great guy and I was impressed with how he handled everything, but not the easiest to get a good dance routine out of.

If Iwan is in they may dig out the Question of Sport clip where he imitated Britney Spears as a Mystery Guest. Its the only time I've seen him dance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So if one is Iwan and the other Helen, do we have any thoughts on who the duo could be?

THERE IS NO DUO!!
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems a bit tough on Joanne after being given a dud for her first series - I think she could have done a Janette had she been given somebody capable this time around - but at least this announcement puts all the "there's definitely going to be 16 celebrities even after 15 were confirmed" nonsense to rest...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    THERE IS NO DUO!!

Richard & Judy :D
  • Options
    davadsdavads Posts: 8,644
    Forum Member

Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson 😂
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

More like "DUD"!!!:D
  • Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THERE IS NO DUO!!

Alright luv keep yer hair on! :o:D

It's been banded about that much i've lost track of duo non duo or gawd knows what :p