Options

Stevi and Chloe

Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
Forum Member
✭✭
Its like watching one of those romantic movies with every scene except its real life. :D

Comments

• Options
    Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe is like a parasite all she talks about 24/7 about how shes in love shes always climging to his shoulder like stop we get it
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Its like watching one of those romantic movies with every scene except its real life. :D

no it's very rehearsed and fake imho.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Aaww, they make such a lovely couple, their body language just screams "this is genuine fakeism".
  • Options
    Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know whatelse they have done in the house so far other than always being in the garden looking lovey duffy and ranting on about there love in the skyroom Like its a couples retreat
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    11.35pm: Farrah: "They've got their 'nice' game down" Farrah thinks Stevi and Chloe-Jasmine might not be exactly what they seem.
  • Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    Couples should be banned! Either would have been fine, preferably Chloe and not droopy dawg he's a bit boring.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapnut wrote: »
    Couples should be banned! Either would have been fine, preferably Chloe and not droopy dawg he's a bit boring.

:D:D:D

LOL

http://hopimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Droopy-High-Quality-Picture.jpg
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're pretty harmless.

It's when they start mentioning custard creams and hot juicy tea, I shall bother myself over them ....
  • Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member

Yep that's him lol :D I'm hoping he leaves early or even the fake plants will wilt.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if they are for real they are for dull.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find them both utterly fake and actually quite repulsive.:(
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    It was bound to happen... BB have got their very own showmance, but what an odd couple to choose...you couldn't make them up. LOL
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having given up on X-Factor ages ago, I had no idea who they were.
    I've watched two episodes (not seen last night's yet) and I'm still none the wiser. :confused:

They do seem a tad weird though. :o
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a strange couple, its like opposites attract, you have a posh girl, and a cockney geezer type.

Once there up they will go
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They come across as so staged and fake. Clearly a showmance. They probs knew a long time ago they were going to be on CBB but needed to get back together and have an engagement so they have plenty of time to rehearse and learn their lines.
  • Options
    savvychelssavvychels Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Having given up on X-Factor ages ago, I had no idea who they were.
    I've watched two episodes (not seen last night's yet) and I'm still none the wiser. :confused:

They do seem a tad weird though. :o

They were from last year's X-Factor
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    savvychels wrote: »
    They were from last year's X-Factor

Thank you. :)

Maybe you should re-read my post though.;-)
  • Options
    jayojayo Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    My god this relationship is so fake. If they are with each other since last year why would they want to be talling each other how much they want to be married and i love you every minute and hang onto each other 24/7... this is so set up its standing out a mile. They make me cringe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They come across as so staged and fake. Clearly a showmance. They probs knew a long time ago they were going to be on CBB but needed to get back together and have an engagement so they have plenty of time to rehearse and learn their lines.

i said this when i saw them interviewed on this morning weeks ago, not buying it
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I'm finding them quite nauseating to watch, even if it is genuine, it's too mushy and saccharine.
  • Options
    Penfolds_placePenfolds_place Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch X factor so I don't know anything about them, but it did seem a bit like they were reading a script to each other at times. Maybe it's just nerves.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    his face looks like it's been left out in the rain .
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're pretty harmless.

It's when they start mentioning custard creams and hot juicy tea, I shall bother myself over them ....

Classic BB memories.:cool:
    Those two are no longer together and Lisa is having to get by on her wits these days.:o:(
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Classic BB memories.:cool:
    Those two are no longer together and Lisa is having to get by on her wits these days.:o:(

that's not how you spell it .;-)

• Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    I am finding them interesting to watch.

Chloe looks amazing. She should be in the movies.