Options

If there was ever a time to complain, it's now! Re: Gary sleeping outside

Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
Forum Member
✭✭
Only a complete moron would choose a 70yr old to sleep outside. There are plenty of young people in the house to choose from.

Comments

• Options
    rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    If he's not fit for tasks he shouldn't be there.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't I am celebrity where the old people just sit there for three weeks
  • Options
    JVB69JVB69 Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    Only a complete moron would choose a 70yr old to sleep outside. There are plenty of young people in the house to choose from.

Completely agree I was tearful watching someone around my Mum's age (lost my Dad), trying to reason with what started out as one of my favourite HMs but seems to be a poison queen. To hear him say "I have had brain surgery I cannot sleep outside physically" to fall on their deaf ears, ironically. But the real deaf ears are BBs .....will you really subject a 70/71 year old three times disabled man to sleeping outside ??? Come On .....Sort it out BB!!! And Gary do yourself a favour - get out of there !!! You seriously do not need this !!! You are a huge star in your own right and BB is a bollox small programme....go live what you have left of your life with people who care about you mate x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVB69 wrote: »
    Completely agree I was tearful watching someone around my Mum's age (lost my Dad), trying to reason with what started out as one of my favourite HMs but seems to be a poison queen. To hear him say "I have had brain surgery I cannot sleep outside physically" to fall on their deaf ears, ironically. But the real deaf ears are BBs .....will you really subject a 70/71 year old three times disabled man to sleeping outside ??? Come On .....Sort it out BB!!! And Gary do yourself a favour - get out of there !!! You seriously do not need this !!! You are a huge star in your own right and BB is a bollox small programme....go live what you have left of your life with people who care about you mate x

You're right, I think he should leave. I wonder if they still get their fee if they choose to leave the house.
  • Options
    JVB69JVB69 Posts: 438
    Forum Member

• Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's had a few roles in successful films... hardly an A list box officer smasher in his own right, if he is, then enlighten me. If he can't handle the environment on a fair playing field then remove him, why should he be exempt from anything based on age or health, if he were exempt then that's unfair, he was chosen and should do it, if he can't then he leaves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's had a few roles in successful films... hardly an A list box officer smasher in his own right, if he is, then enlighten me. If he can't handle the environment on a fair playing field then remove him, why should he be exempt from anything based on age or health, if he were exempt then that's unfair, he was chosen and should do it, if he can't then he leaves.

So you'd be alright with your gran/granddad sleeping outside then yeah?
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm desperately trying to think if in the past others have been exempt from a task, I'm thinking that it has happened before. I know they are on IACGMOOH.

I personally don't think it's right that Gary should be expected to sleep outside, and nor do I think that he shouldn't be allowed to be exempt from doing so. He can still partake in CBB just not this particular bit of the task.

IMO of course.

:)
  • Options
    vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As I've already said in another thread, if my granny got on BB, or similar, I would expect her to partake in everything. if she's not able, she shouldn't be there in the first place:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he's not fit for tasks he shouldn't be there.

Say that to BB, they go for these old big names promise them the earth once they have got them they start treating them like they were nothing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Lets see Bruce Jones was only 9 years younger and he was forced to sleep outside, it is part of the game. And yes I would be okay with my Grampa sleeping outside, he would love it and he is 91.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They do in a cemetery, don't think they feel the cold if I'm honest, if they were in a tv competition show I wouldn't expect them to be exempt, mind you I don't think my grandparents where as bad to live with as Gary seems to be. They lived without luxuries, fought for the country, lived in appalling conditions, battled disease without medicine so living in a fake outdoor area monitored by doctors, psychologists and a host of tv ****s would be a cake walk to them.