OK Exclusive Kym Marsh's daughter needed 10 teeth out

gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OK Magazine has reached new depths for nonsense the new issue has an exclusive from Kym Marsh that her daughter needed 10 teeth out on the front cover. Does OK Magazine and Kym Marsh think the public care or are interested in this riveting story?

It's a shame the girl had to go to the dentist but it is ludicrous to make a story out of it.

You can see a photo of the front cover within this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3193077/Ex-TOWIE-star-Sam-Faiers-poses-shoot-new-man-Paul-Day-make-plans-future.html

Comments

• Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Thinly veiled swipe at poor parenting, that's all it is. Kid has rotten teeth, ergo mummy dearest must have force-fed her sweets and fizzy drinks.
  • LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks as if Kim told the magazine about it herself, so how was it 'a thinly veiled swipe at poor parenting'? :confused:
    Forum Member
    That's how it reads to me. If she sold the story herself, good luck to her. I wouldn't have thought she was that desperate for money though.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's how it reads to me. If she sold the story herself, good luck to her. I wouldn't have thought she was that desperate for money though.

Kym Marsh would sell her urine samples if OK offered a few grand and the chance to get her mug in the press.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When a headline quotes someone directly I'd say it had come from them wouldn't you?

Kym would sell her tongue scrapings if she thought she'd get some cash for them.
    Forum Member
    Kym Marsh would sell her urine samples if OK offered a few grand and the chance to get her mug in the press.
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    When a headline quotes someone directly I'd say it had come from them wouldn't you?

Kym would sell her tongue scrapings if she thought she'd get some cash for them.

Ew, lovely imagery there, girls. :D:D
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say she is just as bad as Kerry Katona & Katie Price for selling stories about drivel.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say she is just as bad as Kerry Katona & Katie Price for selling stories about drivel.

The trouble is we live in an era where it is very lucrative and peddling naff stories is almost an olympic sport.
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that Marsh thinks her daughter's teeth weren't straight enough and decided to improve upon them.
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member

:D the best thing I've read all day (and so bloody true!)
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Polly's had to have 10 of her teeth out - it was awful.' - even though she's beaming in the shot. Surely the family qualify for free therapy on the NHS after such an ordeal. Headline on the front page of a national magazine?:confused: Really?^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    'Polly's had to have 10 of her teeth out - it was awful.' - even though she's beaming in the shot. Surely the family qualify for free therapy on the NHS after such an ordeal. Headline on the front page of a national magazine?:confused: Really?^_^

It's really baffling isn't it I agree ok magazine must really be struggling for material if this qualifies as front page news.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Lizzyroz wrote: »

You have more faith in the press than I do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    You have more faith in the press than I do.

When a magazine cover screams KYM MARSH EXCLUSIVE - ''POLLY'S HAD TO HAVE 10 OF HER TEETH OUT - IT WAS AWFUL' accompanied by a picture of mother and daughter hugging I'd say it was pretty much true wouldn't you?

Possibly orthodontic work done for braces or an overcrowded mouth, but still a stupid thing to go to the celeb rags to publicise.
  • HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    That is very odd as far as stories go .:confused:
    I could understand it in the context of a dental hygiene campaign or as the result of the child being ill or having been in a horrendous accident ,but as a gossip story it is just weirdly random .Why embarrass your child by putting that info out ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could understand it in the context of a dental hygiene campaign or as the result of the child being ill or having been in a horrendous accident ,but as a gossip story it is just weirdly random .Why embarrass your child by putting that info out ?

Kym has no shame anything for a buck she has to pay for her Chanel bags somehow.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her mother is Kym Marsh and so it's probably good for her to learn to deal with embarrassment at a young age
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Her mother is Kym Marsh and so it's probably good for her to learn to deal with embarrassment at a young age
    Exactly. I saw Denise van Outen proclaiming that her 5 year old child still regularly wets the bed - nice for the child for all her schoolfriends to know that. However as DVO is fronting the DryNites campaign, it's more understandable for her to come out with that information. Marshy is just telling the press anything she can think of to keep herself relevant.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. I saw Denise van Outen proclaiming that her 5 year old child still regularly wets the bed - nice for the child for all her schoolfriends to know that. However as DVO is fronting the DryNites campaign, it's more understandable for her to come out with that information. Marshy is just telling the press anything she can think of to keep herself relevant.

DVO and Kym Marsh. :o

These two will do anything to make money. Even using their own children is not out of bounds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's shameful I'm sure the child will be grateful for this information to always be in the public domain for life. I can't understand parents willing to humiliate their children for cash.