"Game planners" - Why can't we have a house full of them?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why is it bigbrother doesn't ever mention that the housemates are trying to win a prize fund? I haven't heard the prize fund be mention since bigbrother 5!

I'd rather see a house full of housemates who have game plans to win the £100k.

I think the focus on the prize money has gone. They need to go back to the old roots.
There are far to many wannabe famous people in the house this year. Danielle, Ash, Helen, Marlon, Mark, Toya, Steven, Kim & Winston are just chasing for the Z-LIST life.

I want to watch cunning people plotting against one another in order to win the £100k! I couldn't care about who "loves" who and who "hates" who. It's boring!

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you mean game players :confused:
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all have some sort of game plan whether its to act innocent or whether its to act like a demure innocent catholic upper middle class lady;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »

Oh yes. That.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    They all have some sort of game plan whether its to act innocent or whether its to act like a demure innocent catholic upper middle class lady;-)

I see your point. I think the real answer I want to know is. Why do the producers just put the same housemates in year in and year out? It's like the put these wannabe famous people in the house to try and promote the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I was thinking that all the finalists should get some of the prize fund, so that game playing becomes more viable.

Coming up with a game plan so that the public vote you to win out of 16 or so people seems impossible to me. However game playing to get to the final seems much realistic imo.
  • SammetSammet Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    This is one of the good things about the USA version. Everyone is aware that they're on a game show and don't go around accusing people they don't like of being "game players" all the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammet wrote: »
    This is one of the good things about the USA version. Everyone is aware that they're on a game show and don't go around accusing people they don't like of being "game players" all the time.

I think thats why I like Ashleigh. Her game playing tactics with Ash was quite fun to watch.
  • BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh, Ash, Marlon and Helen are the only ones not playing as far as i can see.

Mark and Winston are caricatures of themselves so possibly not playing a game it depends on your opinion of what a game is.

The rest are strategist, so you have plenty of game play to enjoy this series i think
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We do. Always. Some are obvious, Some are subtle. Same are just crap at it.
  • lorrieathomelorrieathome Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Strict wrote: »
    I want to watch cunning people plotting against one another in order to win the £100k! I couldn't care about who "loves" who and who "hates" who. It's boring!

That's why I said in another thread that we will never see the likes of Victor again because BB exposed Ashleigh's plan to keep Ash up for eviction last week. If BB are going to expose the game players who want to share their plans with the public then what's the point?

I want to see a bit of strategy planning from the housemates and I want to see if their plans work or fail. That's more interesting to me than a maniac shouting her mouth of every night or any romance (fake or genuine they're still boring). There's tension in wondering if they'll be sussed by the other housemates naturally (not by some dumbass producers).

If
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »

Subtle difference. All the housemates are gameplayers, just be being there.

Some of them will have a definite gameplan. Should they be called gameplanners?