Most contrived BB ever?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Hi Cazzie, I think regarding it seeming scripted may be more to do with the editing style which is very similar to BB12 which also looked scripted at times.
    Of course if we had a livefeed we would be seeing much more about how the events unfold.

BB always has a storyline plan..remember BB5 putting in Daniel who dislikes over the top camp gaymen ( enter marco ) Marco hates refugees ( enter Ahmed ) and so on.

I think this years theme is an indication of why we are seeing the storylines we are seeing ( power trip ) but its edited in such a dysfunctional way that much of the storylines seem to come from nowhere.
    Also these particular housemates are the most media savvy and are extremely aware of the cameras and trying to go with the crowd reactions,in short they are all being fake.

Helen worse than Ashleigh..in real life yes but in the house I think much of Ashleighs comments have been as harsh as Helens.

I thought the Power theme was more about the phm and the hms (initially) wanting it until they saw that it came with consequences. Thereby BB is reminding them who has the real Power. Just how I see it

I thought BB showing Ashleigh in the diary room was singling her out for a confrontation and shows that conflict more than power is really the theme imo.

I think if I was in the house I wouldn't feel intimidated speaking to Ashleigh but I wouldn't want to with Helen as it's impossible when you know she will shout over you and be aggressive and always believe she is right. It would be a waste of time. Whereas in the real world I would not have to feel that way as I could walk away. Therefore, for me, Helens behaviour is harsher in the house because there is no escape.