Options

ASDA Abuse

Invent MeridianInvent Meridian Posts: 642
Forum Member
✭✭
Yes, another tale of misery from the home for the inbred hooligans.

I went shopping today at my local ASDA Wal*Mart Supercentre (because it is the easiest hypermarket to get to for me) and was verbally abused twice, both by 'customers'.

23rd September 2012, 13:17. Having just entered the establishment I picked up two newspapers before heading through the entrance gates towards the bakery. As usual, the rolls of my preference were 'unavailable'. I then travelled to the packaged brand bread. Having chosen Warburtons Toastie bread due to the lack of available Hovis varieties I rotated the trolley to point south. Whilst passing a long stationary trolley I heard what I can only describe as a female Bonobo say 'don't worry I will just wait here while you pass' in an unsatisfactory sarcastic manner. Ignoring this I walked further along before here said person say 'f*cking idiot'. I promptly replied 'inconsiderate ape faced cow' loudly, she laughed but many people looked at her with disgust. I continued with my shopping.

13:26. Approaching the 'meat' aisle I rotated the trolley to point west. Continuing up the aisle I passed an individual resembling an oversized rotten tomato who was standing in the middle of said aisle. Just as I had passed him to get a packet of unsmoked bacon, the impersile began shouting abusive language at me because I was 'standing where he was looking'. I replied do not stand so far back from the shelves then. I called him an 'overgrown, drunken, inbred hooligan' before walking off whilst he was still verbally abusing me. He only stopped when an ASDA employee came into his vision. I was shaking with rage after this incident, I do not know how I didn't hit him. I continued with my shopping, passing through checkout 37 before leaving, vowing never to return.

Why is it people can just insult others for no apparent reason. From now on I will choose to go to another supermarket even if it will inconvenience me.

Comments

• Options
    CatWolfCatWolf Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to stick with Trollied
  • Options
    A321A321 Posts: 6,363
    Forum Member
    Invent. Good user name.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A321 wrote: »
    Invent. Good user name.

One likes to vent one's anger on a public forum. I doubt one would have made a new topic if the situation was not true.

Oh, thank you.
  • Options
    James2001James2001 Posts: 73,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just go to Waitrose instead, you get a higher class of tosser, more inkeeping with your expectations.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    You sound like a copper giving evidence from his notebook.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    You sound like a copper giving evidence from his notebook.

Copper? More like walt! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    <Opens bag of popcorn>
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James2001 wrote: »
    Just go to Waitrose instead, you get a higher class of tosser, more inkeeping with your expectations.

I would go to Waitrose but both the nearest branches are in the middle of undesirable towns.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP do you live in a chav english city area?

this could be the problem
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love a bit of supermarket rage, it cleanses my soul.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Summat wrote: »
    <Opens bag of popcorn>

I hope you paid for it at the checkout first?:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CatWolf wrote: »
    OP do you live in a chav english city area?

this could be the problem

It seems to me that no matter where one visits in the county of Hampshire, the quality of the people does not improve. I am hoping to get a higher paid job soon so I may be able to move to a better area.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    I would go to Waitrose but both the nearest branches are in the middle of undesirable towns.

Which would be...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    Which would be...

Croydon is one and so is Chelmsford
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    That's ASDA price :)
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How very dare you. I don't believe Waitrose can be found in undesirable towns, or at least not in less undesirable parts.

Face it, you go in ASDA because it allows you to be thoroughly disgusted, which you enjoy so much more than any shopping for products mostly beneath your contempt.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like going to ASDA to be honest.

A trip there never fails to remind me that I'm at the very top of the gene pool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Andy the Butcher
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds to me like the OP was more offensive than the other customers!

It wasn't a Norfolk brand by any chance?
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocking.
  • Options
    Phil SPhil S Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha Ha Ha Ha - you are a true comedian
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Face it, you go in ASDA because it allows you to be thoroughly disgusted, which you enjoy so much more than any shopping for products mostly beneath your contempt.

It is a better choice than the Tesco Extra (which I have to travel through the town centre to get to and is generally filthy) and the aforementioned Waitrose. I may try the large Co-operative food a few miles away, it looks like I will have to revive my Co-op card.
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Yes, another tale of misery from the home for the inbred hooligans.

I went shopping today at my local ASDA Wal*Mart Supercentre (because it is the easiest hypermarket to get to for me) and was verbally abused twice, both by 'customers'.

23rd September 2012, 13:17. Having just entered the establishment I picked up two newspapers before heading through the entrance gates towards the bakery. As usual, the rolls of my preference were 'unavailable'. I then travelled to the packaged brand bread. Having chosen Warburtons Toastie bread due to the lack of available Hovis varieties I rotated the trolley to point south. Whilst passing a long stationary trolley I heard what I can only describe as a female Bonobo say 'don't worry I will just wait here while you pass' in an unsatisfactory sarcastic manner. Ignoring this I walked further along before here said person say 'f*cking idiot'. I promptly replied 'inconsiderate ape faced cow' loudly, she laughed but many people looked at her with disgust. I continued with my shopping.

13:26. Approaching the 'meat' aisle I rotated the trolley to point west. Continuing up the aisle I passed an individual resembling an oversized rotten tomato who was standing in the middle of said aisle. Just as I had passed him to get a packet of unsmoked bacon, the impersile began shouting abusive language at me because I was 'standing where he was looking'. I replied do not stand so far back from the shelves then. I called him an 'overgrown, drunken, inbred hooligan' before walking off whilst he was still verbally abusing me. He only stopped when an ASDA employee came into his vision. I was shaking with rage after this incident, I do not know how I didn't hit him. I continued with my shopping, passing through checkout 37 before leaving, vowing never to return.

Why is it people can just insult others for no apparent reason. From now on I will choose to go to another supermarket even if it will inconvenience me.

I think I can see the problem your having.....try to stop rotating your trolley....try pushing it like everbody else :D
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    CatWolf wrote: »
    I love Andy the Butcher

I will sell Tofu but I will feel dirty :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been to Asda a few times and never had a problem with someone. Maybe you are the one with the problem seeing as you got into a argument with 2 completely different people. Next time be a little patient.