Options

Funny reviews on amazon for veet hair removal cream!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am sure these can't be true, but either way they have made me laugh so much!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Creme/dp/B000KKNQBK

Just read the reviews!! :D:D

Please don't put this cream on your sack! It'll leave a hole.:D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies, I meant to post this in general discussion forum. Could the mods move this for me?
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh this reminds me of the Bic For Her ballpoint pen reviews. If you haven't read them already, take a read; you'll enjoy them.

Edit: Alert your own post and tell them it is in the wrong forum.
  • Options
    andym08homeandym08home Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, my dad showed me this a while back as he was almost crying with laughter, I barely got past the second review before I started laughing too much haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh this reminds me of the Bic For Her ballpoint pen reviews. If you haven't read them already, take a read; you'll enjoy them.

I am laughing so much with those Bic ones. Here is one funny one:

I allowed my wife to write the grocery list with one of my pens. Shortly thereafter she went out and bought a bunch of flannel shirts, cut the sleeves off and grew a mullet. While she was writing her feminist manifesto, I secretly switched out the man pen with a BiC For Her. She's now back to baking apple pies, vacuuming in heels, and popping bennies in order to keep her girlish figure... like a proper American gal.

Thank you BiC!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strict wrote: »
    I am laughing so much with those Bic ones. Here is one funny one:

I allowed my wife to write the grocery list with one of my pens. Shortly thereafter she went out and bought a bunch of flannel shirts, cut the sleeves off and grew a mullet. While she was writing her feminist manifesto, I secretly switched out the man pen with a BiC For Her. She's now back to baking apple pies, vacuuming in heels, and popping bennies in order to keep her girlish figure... like a proper American gal.

Thank you BiC!

And another one: I am so happy about these "pens". Speaking as a woman, I have always found the written word something of a chore, and so have, up til last week, always left it to others to deal with things like that - writing, etc, and writing. and so on. I should mention at the juncture that I have the hands of a typical woman - no larger, same colour, hunky dory, some fingers, etc - same as every/all women/s/girls hand/s. I have two.
    Well, last week, upon returning from a play session in a local sandpit, I found that my lovely friend had left a gift for me on my doorstep! I assumed it would be a kitten, or a soft towel. But no! Inside I found, to my distress, a box of pens. Naturally I ran from my house, crying. "why has my oldest friend sent me something so literally painful to me?! She knows that they are logistically impossible for me to hold and therefore are irrelevant to my life. Why didn't she send me a towel or mitten!?"
    When I had regained my posture (and composure, to an extent) I re-entered my house and, on a brave whim, touched one of these pink lady-pens. Now I'm Tolstoy.
    yey!
    thankyou BIC. x

HAHHA:D
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't raise even a smile
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

These are brilliant :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    We should just post the Amazon page where all the funny reviews are.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Funny-Reviews/lm/R1M8NFMV3RQN3K

haha! I just read some of the Katie and Peter ones! I am on the floor dying haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought it was the thread I posted in the other day so looked to see if there was a new review about a different product but it's a different poster. Stop with the veet! :D
  • Options
    MordirithMordirith Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    didn't raise even a smile

Too much heroin?
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Still think the BIC pens for her have the cleverest reviews.
    Normally my hand writing is defined and strong, as if chiselled in granite by the Greek gods themselves, however upon signing my name I noticed that my signature was uncharacteristically meandering and looping. More worryingly the dots above the I's manifested themselves as hearts, and I found myself finishing off the signature with a smiley face and kisses. Obviously I had no choice but to challenge the delivery man to a gun fight on the rim of an erupting volcano in order to reassert my dominance. Had I not won this honourable duel this particular mistake might have resulted in a situation that no amount of expensive single malt whiskey and Cuban cigars could banish. I leave this review here as a warning to all men about the dangers of using this particular device, and suffice-it-to-say will return to signing my name with a nail gun as normal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Paul Ross reviews are to die for! I have never seen something so funny!!

What on earth made people to comment on them! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious. The ones for the Paul Ross canvas are also excellent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Amazing how people will pay £2 more for the same product just to have a blue scraper instead of a pink one.
  • Options
    cinnamon girlcinnamon girl Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This one for a box of live ladybirds (!) made me chuckle:

http://www.amazon.com/Orcon-LB-C9000-Live-Ladybugs-Count/dp/B0050QK6AI
  • Options
    mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This one for a box of live ladybirds (!) made me chuckle:

http://www.amazon.com/Orcon-LB-C9000-Live-Ladybugs-Count/dp/B0050QK6AI

This is my favourite so far:
    Misleading, April 28, 2012
    By CJ (PA) - See all my reviews
    This review is from: Orcon LB-C9000 Live Ladybugs, 9,000 Count (Lawn & Patio)
    Maybe it was naive on my part, but the packaging made it look like I could just scoop these things right out of the tub as needed. They move around a LOT. And even then, once you manage to get a spoonful, they taste AWFUL.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used Veet hair removal cream a few years ago on my legs, it burned my skin so badly. I hardly have any hair growing on my legs since then, that's a long-term effect I don't mind so much :D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This review of A Whole New World CD by Katie Price and Peter Andre is class :D

I haven't pooed for three days since first listening to this record
    I was persuaded to purchase this record by my best friend Abdullah on the basis that it had cured his asthma. The story went that Abdullah had become more and more breathless as the album raged on, until finally during the penultimate track 'I've Had The Time Of My Life' Abdullah quite involuntarily let out a harrowing scream of pleasure and collapsed in a frenzy of fluid. From the moment Abdullah awoke in hospital it was discovered that his chronic asthma had completely subsided, leaving him with lungs 'comparible to that of a 2 year old dolphin' according to the duty nurse.

On listening to the album myself, I am inclined to believe Abdullah's story. I had barely made it through the intitial 30 seconds of 'a Whole new World' before I was forced to pause the record and take a shower. I had sweated so much that my many tattoos had faded to nothing and my hair had bleached itself white.

The impact this record will have on our world is comparible only to penicillin. Katie has the voice of a young Marvin Gaye, whilst Peter sounds like the smell of a new born baby. Separately, they are peerless - together, they are what an orgasm would look like if it were human.

If you are yet to listen to this record, you may as well be dead.

:D ... bib made me spit my coke out :D
  • Options
    mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having typed Paul Ross into the Amazon search bar I came across the following:
    Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

Photo Mugs of Paul Ross from Mirror Photos
    5.0 out of 5 stars (20)
    £8.99

Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
    4.2 out of 5 stars (484)

Paul Ross - Greeting Card (Pack of 2) - 7x5 inch - Art247 - Standard Size - Pack Of 2
    5.0 out of 5 stars (1)
    £4.00

Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml
    4.3 out of 5 stars (26)
    £4.96

Perhaps they can admire the cards and box canvas print whilst sipping the meths from the photo mug. Heaven.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the Hitler poster reviews - "pefect picture for a childs nursery" Lol
  • Options
    Brady12Brady12 Posts: 796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the Mr Men reviews are funny too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Mazy !!! This is my favourite lady bug one:

AAAAAAAAAAGHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

JESUS CHRIST THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAUUUUGGHHH WHO ORDERED THIS

AAAAAAAAUUUUUGHHHH THEY'RE IN MY HAIR THEY'RE IN MY HAIR

FOR GOD'S SAKE THEY'RE ALL OVER EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAA GET OFF MY BREAD YOU B******** AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH GOD MARGARET OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OPEN THE DAMN DOOR GET THEM OUT OF HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERE'S THE BUG SPRAY

SPARKY STOP TRYING TO EAT THEM JUST GO, GO, GET OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OUR HOUSE IS RUINED

AUGH ONE JUST FLEW UP MY NOSE ZERO STARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Options
    cinnamon girlcinnamon girl Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strict wrote: »
    I love the Hitler poster reviews - "pefect picture for a childs nursery" Lol

This one? It made me howl!

This print certainly adds a certain feeling of gravitas to my child's bedroom.

I've knocked a star off as I initially thought that it was a picture of Barry Chuckle.