Options

Has *EASTENDERS SPOILER* murder already been filmed then?

Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If it airs around Easter, that's not too far away if you think about it.

Unless there's a reason for the audience to know beforehand (rather than it being a surprise death).

Heather's murder storyline was announced about 8 months prior to it actually airing!

Comments

• Options
    DracarysDracarys Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would request that you change the thread title for those who do not want to be spoiled.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hetti was at Elstree yesterday or the day before as there are pictures of her meeting a fan outside the studios on Twitter.

Easter is 8 weeks away but there is no indication that's when Lucy's death actually is.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't even know if it is a murder.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    WHUT!? :o
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Eastenders seem to be filming not so far ahead at the moment.
    Sam Womack returned to filming about the end of January yet returns on the 2nd march so if Lucy dies at Easter it may not be filmed until early march.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Please remove the title for people who don't want to read spoilers :)
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well way tos poil it for those who have been avoiding the carefully worded threads you jerk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for ruining it.

Some people come on here to discuss the episodes, NOT to find out spoilers! >:(:(
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Technically nothing has been given away from that title, this will not be a murder, infact Lucy may not even be dead.
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done OP, I had no idea! But thanks for ruining it.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holy spoiler give away bat man!!!
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody has mentioned a murder, and the title of this thread is a massive spoiler. I suggest you amend it, OP.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Eastenders seem to be filming not so far ahead at the moment.
    I know. Isn't it normally 6-8 weeks or so? Because Lacey.T returned to filming on the 13th Jan and 4 weeks later she's onscreen already... I thought it would be March..
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    khushi wrote: »
    I would request that you change the thread title for those who do not want to be spoiled.
    Please remove the title for people who don't want to read spoilers :)
    Well way tos poil it for those who have been avoiding the carefully worded threads you jerk.
    Boofie wrote: »
    Thanks for ruining it.

Some people come on here to discuss the episodes, NOT to find out spoilers! >:(:(

Posts like this annoy me to the ends of the earth.

1. The BBC themselves have released a press release "Death in Walford: Lucy Beale's dramatic exit" this means viewers are supposed to know Lucy will die. This happened with Michael.

2. A true spoiler would be if someone revealed details surrounding her death that haven't been disclosed by the show.

3. I personally wouldn't do it myself to avoid complaints, but not all people flag their threads as spoilers, so you would be sure to find out something you don't want to know by looking at the threads.

4. In regards to this particular spoiler (EE fan or not) - there was no way you were going to see it through to Lucy's exit episode without finding out beforehand.
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure people are putting spoilers in titles on purpose now. We seem to have had a lot of them recently.

Also could people please put what soap they are talking about in the titles to. It takes to seconds to add an EE, CS, ED or HO
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

1. The BBC themselves have released a press release "Death in Walford: Lucy Beale's dramatic exit" this means viewers are supposed to know Lucy will die. This happened with Michael.

2. A true spoiler would be if someone revealed details surrounding her death that haven't been disclosed by the show.

3. I personally wouldn't do it myself to avoid complaints, but not all people flag their threads as spoilers, so you would be sure to find out something you don't want to know by looking at the threads.

4. In regards to this particular spoiler (EE fan or not) - there was no way you were going to see it through to Lucy's exit episode without finding out beforehand.

Well said :)
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well some people as has been pointed out in the past avoid going on the BBC Page or the DS Eastenders page to avoid spoilers as they just want to discuss Episodes
  • Options
    stick_of_rockstick_of_rock Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1. The kind of person that reads a press release is most likely the kind of person that would read spoilers. Not everyone does.

2. A spoiler is surely anything that spoils a story/plotline before it airs. Like this.

3/4. The only reason there is 'no way' to avoid hearing about it is because of inconsiderate posters like the OP.

It's just courteous to use spoiler tags/warnings surely? Some people like to hear storylines ahead of time, some don't. There's no reason to ruin it for the latter by revealing them all...
  • Options
    billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure why I stumbled into this thread - but this was discussed on Daybreak this morning. I think it would be hard to avoid the planed story.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure why I stumbled into this thread - but this was discussed on Daybreak this morning. I think it would be hard to avoid the planed story.

I agree, there will be trailers for it in the run up to it also and not a lot of people will be able to avoid those.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1. The kind of person that reads a press release is most likely the kind of person that would read spoilers. Not everyone does.

2. A spoiler is surely anything that spoils a story/plotline before it airs. Like this.

3/4. The only reason there is 'no way' to avoid hearing about it is because of inconsiderate posters like the OP.

It's just courteous to use spoiler tags/warnings surely? Some people like to hear storylines ahead of time, some don't. There's no reason to ruin it for the latter by revealing them all...

1. My point isn't that people who read press releases read spoilers, its that the fact that it has been released so its meant to be public knowledge. I.e newspapers will publish the story and it would be talked about on television, the radio and the internet...

2. Would you call a trailer that airs directly after an episode of EastEnders a spoiler? Would you change the channel really speedily, even though it would have been deliberately placed there for you to hear about it..

3. There WILL be trailers before it happens. It WILL and as a matter of fact ALREADY had been talked about on Tv, radio, papers and internet. So you would have heard about it regardless of "inconsiderate" posters like this one..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Well said :)

Thanks ;-).

I've been eyeing a couple of threads recently and I'm starting to recognise the provocative posters with little positive to say...
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes wonder if people who complain about spoilers on here live in a cave or something? It's been plastered all over Facebook that Lucy is going to be killed off since this morning, it's not meant to be a secret.
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member

What does this mean? It isn't English as I know it!
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    I sometimes wonder if people who complain about spoilers on here live in a cave or something? It's been plastered all over Facebook that Lucy is going to be killed off since this morning, it's not meant to be a secret.

I didn't know until I read this thread.