Britney Spears Shaves Head! (merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Berlimey - what was she thinking?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    omg why has she done that,i wonder if its anything to do with justins new song .perhaps she is upset bout the words.Some people ar saying its about cameron but if you listen to the words its all about Britney,bless him i reckon he cant get over her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I feel sorry for Britney!! I hope she gets help!!!
  • TARTY-TARATARTY-TARA Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omfg i have a real fear of ever losing my hair like gail porter its a silly fear i have i love my hair...brit needs help she has lost the plot.. :eek:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARTY-TARA wrote:
    omfg i have a real fear of ever losing my hair like gail porter its a silly fear i have i love my hair...brit needs help she has lost the plot.. :eek:

I have the same fear myself. Just the thoughts of it :(
  • TARTY-TARATARTY-TARA Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same fear myself. Just the thoughts of it :(
    I think a lot of women have this fear. :)

I think britney needs help not just about her hair..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it looks horid! :eek: :eek:

prob just attention seeking........ again :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARTY-TARA wrote:
    I think a lot of women have this fear. :)

I think britney needs help not just about her hair..

I agree, she has a lot to deal with and she shouldnt have got involved with Isaac. She wasnt ready for a relationship in my opinion.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FOR CHRIST SAKE, Someone grab the children, Britney has totally lost the plot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    who would of thought 2 years ago that kevin would turn out to be the more sane and reliable parent of the two. he himself is far from being father of the year but with the way britters is spiraling out of control i believe he will stand quite a fare chance if he goes through with his custody battle
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i had to shave my head while receiving chemotherapy, i didn't do it for attention or as a cry for help and definately not as a fashion statement.
  • fifi_folEfifi_folE Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have had alopecia for 15 years, it is sacry, but is something you try to get used to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She must have put a ton of hair dye on over the years, I think its a good idea. Her hair will grow back and be healthy again.

I dont know anything about her personal problems though so I dont know if that has anything to do with it.
  • FutureLoverFutureLover Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she looks as bad as people make out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxCherry wrote:

But did she have to do it so publicly?

Yes, because there wouldn't of been any photographers around to take pictures to get her into the papers for this "big event".;)

And who the hell cuts their hair at a tattoo shop?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I feel for her. This girl is going to be dead soon. :(
  • airfixairfix Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote:
    www.x17online.com

Oh my god what has she done???!!!??! :eek:

Improved her looks no end. At least now you can't tell when she's been shampoo dodging.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw this story on ASL, I thought it was a joke at first.

Oh you better SEE THIS Yep, she has lost it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this story on ASL, I thought it was a joke at first.

Oh you better SEE THIS Yep, she has lost it.

Store employee Emily Wynne-Hughes tells Usmagazine.com that Britney arrived at the parlor agitated and, when asked why she shaved her head, replied, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Well you stupid bint- how the hell are you going to get a tattoo unless you let the tattoo artist touch you? :rolleyes:
    Hughes adds, "She wasn't making sense at all and you could tell she's not in a good place at all, and that she is totally freaking out."

People are just now realizing this? :confused:
    Hughes tells Usmagazine.com Britney then got a black-white-and-pink cross tattooed on her lower hip and red-and-pink lips on her wrist. The price: $80.

Classy. :rolleyes:
    "She was a nightmare to deal with," says Hughes. "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around."

Not surprising- she always come off as a whiney little b****.
    "After she left the shop we all just looked around and said to each other, 'We just saw a huge celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown.'"

Is it a breakdown or another sign of stupidity from the overatted cow?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know, theres no suprising with britany anymore, shes just being silly, shes got 2 gorgoes baby boys, she should be enjoying them rather than going out and doing things that are silly and not important.
    the rate shes going at, slime ball kevin might get full custody of the children and put her down as a unfit mother.
    come on britany you can do it. we are all behind you,
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The video is kinda weird, she sounds like shes completely lost it. Surely if it was a medical condition, someone would be watching her mroe closely? But by the same point, where are her management? Cos I can't see her record company being too thrilled at whats been happening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fear that she was sexually assaulted and thats why she doesnt want anyone to touch her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C14E wrote:
    The video is kinda weird, she sounds like shes completely lost it. Surely if it was a medical condition, someone would be watching her mroe closely? But by the same point, where are her management? Cos I can't see her record company being too thrilled at whats been happening.

Larry Rudolph her manager has been quoted as saying:

Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for her."

Larry also goes on to speak about Britney seeking help "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done and is slowly re-building herself step by step.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Xfusion wrote:

And who the hell cuts their hair at a tattoo shop?

She cut her hair at a hairdressers after the stylist refused to do it and then she went to the tattoist(sp?)
  • HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People keep,saying why didn't she do it at home, why did she do it publicly, it was only for attention etc. Well maybe she didn't do it at home because she's not likely to have those sort of hair cutting clippers in her make up drawer and if she had wanted to do it publicly she would have done it in the daytime when the hairdressers were actually open. No matter what Britney does the paperazzi would be there to witness it whether she likes it or not!