Andy Murray and Kim Sears - Burberry's new mixed doubles team

13»

Comments

• ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I always thought Henman was very attractive and was surprised he didn't get more endorsements than he did

Bar the yellow, crooked teeth.

The model look is usually the manufactured flashing, perfect white toothed smile. Like this: :D I suppose they could have airbushed his teeth white.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Bar the yellow, crooked teeth.

The model look is usually the manufactured flashing, perfect white toothed smile. Like this: :D I suppose they could have airbushed his teeth white.

They easily could have.
    Henman came across as the quintessential english gentleman...a sort of James Bond if you like.
    He was certainly more marketable than Murray but they clearly missed a trick:(
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They easily could have.
    Henman came across as the quintessential english gentleman...a sort of James Bond if you like.

Don't agree, Henman was a fairly boring rather predictable bland person from his looks, background and tennis.
    Andys tennis development and background is a bit more edgy and interesting which is why it has grabbed so many peoples imagination.
    I think he is actually a good looking lad. Not handsome in the Beckam mould but good looking in a rugged Scottish sort of way:)
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They easily could have.

He just wasn't top 5 material though, which is where the big advertising bucks are (except in women's tennis where looks seem to matter more in advertising).