Whats your best moany bits :D

Love the name Moany Maloney :D:D:D
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

And now it's time for a singalonghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMgs3lFwkQ
  • Options
    straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No groans, I like Kellie:p

Hooray for Kellie !
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    And now it's time for a singalonghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMgs3lFwkQ

Brilliant! What a blast from the past. Thoroughly enjoyed it.:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm cutting Kellie some slack, after all, it can't be easy going through a lifetime of PMS AND the menopause all in one go ! ;)
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    The wig.

Shocking array of wigs! From day one I've thought she must surely be able to afford better quality wigs - someone should advise her to look at Raquel Welch Wigs on the shopping channels! They're very reasonable.

Also, while I'm having a moan (!) I think sometimes she wears her boobs too high!

xx
  • Options
    Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    someone should advise her to look at Raquel Welch Wigs on the shopping channels! They're very reasonable.
    No good for our Frankie, then.
    Reasonable isn't a word I'd associate with her ...:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I'm brave enough and courageous enough to forgive Audley..."
  • Options
    straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I'm cutting Kellie some slack, after all, it can't be easy going through a lifetime of PMS AND the menopause all in one go ! ;)

I know, I feel like I'm going through it with her :D

Time to give the poor woman a break, and find somebody else to moan about, we are spoilt for choice, in that dept;-):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    "I'm brave enough and courageous enough to forgive Audley..."

Also brave and courageous enough to slur gays.;-)

"UKIP candidate sparks gay anger"

Mr Maloney defended his remarks: "I don't want to campaign around gays...I don't think they do a lot for society."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3666155.stm
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also brave and courageous enough to slur gays.;-)

"UKIP candidate sparks gay anger"

Mr Maloney defended his remarks: "I don't want to campaign around gays...I don't think they do a lot for society."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3666155.stm

I keep on wanting this to be brought up in the house, just to see where she is on that particular subject now.

Maybe BB could do one of those 'Who said this?' tasks where the HMs are given quotes and asked who they think said it. And it would open the discussion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I keep on wanting this to be brought up in the house, just to see where she is on that particular subject now.

Maybe BB could do one of those 'Who said this?' tasks where the HMs are given quotes and asked who they think said it. And it would open the discussion.

I just think that Kellie is getting a huge amount of money under false pretences. And it really annoys me especially her mealy mouthed hypocrisy.
  • Options
    Mrs RiversMrs Rivers Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    I like the thread title..

Perhaps Miss Maloney, with the money she is making currently, can afford to enlist the services of former tennis player Renee Richards, who apparently is mentoring former Olympic champion, 64 year old Bruce Jenner, in the finer points of transitioning...

http://www.ibtimes.com/bruce-jenner-has-sex-change-coach-renee-richards-reportedly-gives-reality-star-advice-sex-1566929
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think that Kellie is getting a huge amount of money under false pretences. And it really annoys me especially her mealy mouthed hypocrisy.

When you say 'under false pretences', what do you mean?
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this where we can come be groany about Moany Maloney? What a phoney!
  • Options
    rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Me too !
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    Shocking array of wigs! From day one I've thought she must surely be able to afford better quality wigs - someone should advise her to look at Raquel Welch Wigs on the shopping channels! They're very reasonable.

Also, while I'm having a moan (!) I think sometimes she wears her boobs too high!

xx

Not as high as Gina from last year's BB wears hers. They are usually just under her chin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »

I've been hoping for that too. I think BB wants to protect Kellie, though she hardly deserves it.
    adwalton wrote: »
    Not as high as Gina from last year's BB wears hers. They are usually just under her chin.

Coincidentally, there were rumors of her being a trans woman. :D
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Rivers wrote: »
    I like the thread title..

Perhaps Miss Maloney, with the money she is making currently, can afford to enlist the services of former tennis player Renee Richards, who apparently is mentoring former Olympic champion, 64 year old Bruce Jenner, in the finer points of transitioning...

http://www.ibtimes.com/bruce-jenner-has-sex-change-coach-renee-richards-reportedly-gives-reality-star-advice-sex-1566929

Ohhh they could could be besties, and moan together :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

'Frank' also campaigned against same-sex adoption. He said it was wrong and went against 'normal' family values (yes - family values!).

Yet Kellie's three daughters, as I mentioned before, now have two 'Mums'. So what if it's been agreed that they can still call him Dad? Dad in a wig, frock and heels? If Kellie goes all the way to full physical transition his daughters won't feel able to say 'Dad'.
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Frank' also campaigned against same-sex adoption. He said it was wrong and went against 'normal' family values (yes - family values!).

Yet Kellie's three daughters, as I mentioned before, now have two 'Mums'. So what if it's been agreed that they can still call him Dad? Dad in a wig, frock and heels? If Kellie goes all the way to full physical transition his daughters won't feel able to say 'Dad'.

Wonder what moany delights we shall receive today!