John's strictly Series 2

167891012»

Comments

• JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    so Jamie& Flavia& Michelle& Anton 1 will be leaving now in 3rd place the other couple will be going against Alexandra& Kevin for the title. the 2nd& final couple to go on to compete for the championship is
    Michelle& Anton

so that means sadly that Jamie& Flavia are in 3rd place and are eliminated
    Forum Member
    so now lets the final battle commence the 2 remaining couples will do a Paso to Bolero 1st is Michelle& Anton
    Craig9.5
    Darcey9.5
    Len10.0
    Bruno10.0
    Total39.0
    Forum Member
    now its time for Alexandra& Kevin to do theirs
    Craig10.0
    Darcey10.0
    Len (its the last 10 from Len)
    Bruno10.0
    total40.0
    Forum Member
    so theres nothing more to be done apart from announce the winner but lets have a look at the leaderboard
    Round 3
    Alexandra& Kevin40.0 2
    Michelle& Anton39.0 1
    so with only a point in it Alexandra& Kevin are in the lead on 2 points with Michelle& Anton only a point behind scoring 1 point
    Forum Member
    so for all 3 performances of both couples here is the final leaderboard and again its a close run thing like it has been all show
    Alexandra& Kevin 118.5 2
    Michelle& Anton 118.0 1
    so only half a point in it (it couldn't be closer) Alexandra& Kevin edging the lead though on 118.5/120.0 giving them 2 points with Michele& Anton below on 118.0/120.0 giving them 1 point but who's going to win?
    Forum Member
    now the winner will be revealed, we started with 12 couples now we're down to 2 after 12 weeks of training and 9 weeks of competition we're down to 2 but who will be about to be victorious this is the moment of truth
    Forum Member
    The winners& new champions are
    ALEXANDRA BURKE& KEVIN CLIFTON
    Forum Member
    so Michelle Kegan& Anton Du Beke are 2nd place and the runners up, and we have the winners. So there's nothing much to do now but say hopefully you've enjoyed following the series as much as I've enjoyed making it& join me for series 3 and 4 next year Series 4 will be next summer with series 3 being Just after Christmas but the rumors and cast announcments will begin in November, Join me then, until then though Keeeep dancing:)
    Forum Member
    feel free to post anything about the show or series all feedback welcome!!:)
  • NicPlaysNicPlays Posts: 12,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay for Alexandra! She was amazing!

Anton has been doing better in this in two series than strictly in 13 series O.O
    Forum Member
    NicPlays wrote: »
    Yay for Alexandra! She was amazing!

Anton has been doing better in this in two series than strictly in 13 series O.O

he has a duffer next season:) but yeah he's probably got more points in these 2 series than he has for the other 13
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is the next season
    Forum Member
    lewismacf wrote: »
    When is the next season

new year mate but the whole cast thing and pairing show etc will begin at the end of November, may have to change 1 of my line up, could be in a dilemma with a contestant I had lined up. so what can you say about the final of series 2? or the whole series?
    Forum Member
    This is Len Goodman's last series as a judge. In series 3 he will be replaced by Choreogropher Jason Gardiner& in the duels week in the event of a tie Jason will be head judge
  • NicPlaysNicPlays Posts: 12,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is Len Goodman's last series as a judge. In series 3 he will be replaced by Choreogropher Jason Gardiner& in the duels week in the event of a tie Jason will be head judge

Cool!
    Forum Member
    NicPlays wrote: »
    Cool!

yeah Craig and Len on the same panel would be good is what I thought