Options

voting leaks?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
Forum Member
are there any? i know they should be taken with a very large pinch of salt, but one of my favourite things about having to wait 24 is the speculation/"leaks" on here about how the voting is going

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes where IS abigail? :D
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Janet Devlin and the Risk are topping the vote (not a leak - just obvious)

If you believe the crazy odds on Betfair then Nu Vibe are in the bottom 2.
  • Options
    HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail come back!
  • Options
    kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't we just have made up voting leaks again?

Cos my neighbour's dog's cousin's babysitter's civil partner's Australian pen pal's ........... works for X factor and .....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm awaiting Abigail's post! :D
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Yes where IS abigail? :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a source very close to the producers who has told me that Nu Vibe are bottom of the voting so far.
  • Options
    Arnostae's MumArnostae's Mum Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for Abigail too. No matter where her info came from it helped me win a few quid on little bets.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This could be the year of big shocks, that is what the producers have done to the contestants and audience so I would love the voters to return the favour, let Simon have to spend a million on Jonny and wouldn't the judges just be sick as pigs if their two big favourites Mischa and Janet were in the bottom two? they don't deserve to be but I would love to see judges reactions if they were.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    This could be the year of big shocks, that is what the producers have done to the contestants and audience so I would love the voters to return the favour, let Simon have to spend a million on Jonny and wouldn't the judges just be sick as pigs if their two big favourites Mischa and Janet were in the bottom two? they don't deserve to be but I would love to see judges reactions if they were.

Shocks possibly - and Misha could be one of them.

I think the final may well be the Risk vs Janet - I don't see either of them being bottom 2 for weeks (if ever).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i'd love for abigail to post voting "leaks" again :D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Whoever is considered the joke act and lasts a few weeks without hitting the bottom 2, the tabloids will say they are topping the votes every week as a rebellious vote against X Factor (which is always a lie, they did it with Jedward, then they did it with Wagner).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    If the betfair elimination odds are anything to go by then the following four (in no paticular order) are WAAY ahead of everyone else.

1. The Risk
    2. Janet Devlin
    3. Craig Colton
    4. Misha B

Actually it is in order. Betfair have The Risk as least likely and so on. But all four have like over 100 to go, so that's a good thing!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can Craig be so high on anyone's list?
  • Options
    BrettLanghamBrettLangham Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is almost certainly bullshit but my friend on Facebook apparently knows someone who works behind the scenes at X Factor and she just told me that he told her to have a bet on Rhythmix or Sophie going.
  • Options
    Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    This is almost certainly bullshit but my friend on Facebook apparently knows someone who works behind the scenes at X Factor and she just told me that he told her to have a bet on Rhythmix or Sophie going.

Sophie was second to last on and has a big fanbase judging by DS, I would be very surprised indeed if she was anywhere near the bottom two. Rhythmix I can understand, but I think that's also unlikely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Sib69 wrote: »
    i'd love for abigail to post voting "leaks" again :D

I might be wrong, but wasn't she right a lot of the time last year? It was only right at the end of the competition that she was really off?
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That would be a good guess going on past x factors, girl groups and girls always out first. I am hoping this year will be different
  • Options
    robbieg413:)robbieg413:) Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    Just been sent a voting leak from Ms. Abigail herself. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    super_vee wrote: »
    I might be wrong, but wasn't she right a lot of the time last year? It was only right at the end of the competition that she was really off?

i think it was often the case that she'd get the bottom 2 right, but the rest very off (which doesn't matter really. only the botom 2 placings are important). but one week i remember it being very, very close to call it. and she conveniently wasn't here... :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Janet Devlin and the Risk are topping the vote (not a leak - just obvious)

If you believe the crazy odds on Betfair then Nu Vibe are in the bottom 2.

Haha very obvious! And even with the phone lines messed up as they are lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been sent a voting leak from Ms. Abigail herself. :D

And you believe it? :D