'Outta This World'-JLS' 2nd album!

SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can't wait for this album!! It's a better name than their self-titled debut album. Can't wait to hear their song with Shontelle!!

Yeh....I'm a BIG BIG BIG JLS fan!!! :D

Comments

• musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Not a big fan and they are the biggest UK product we have but i liked their debut and with Club is alive being a good song and doing a song with Shontelle, i am looking forward to it.

The title couldn't be any less original though.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snowyface wrote: »
    Can't wait for this album!! It's a better name than their self-titled debut album. Can't wait to hear their song with Shontelle!!

Yeh....I'm a BIG BIG BIG JLS fan!!! :D

Heard the demos, its not gonna impress imo. And if TCIA is anything to go by they haven't improved at all creatively. Ay Mama ft. Shontelle is ok, if a bit on the cheesy side. The chorus is bloody annoying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Won't judge what's going to be on the album but seriously.... 0/10 for the album title.
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they put they title into action and get outta this world. Miming pricks.
  • stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member

Harsh.

I think they and everyone else are going to be completely overshadowed by the Take That reunion album. Take That are the biggest act in the UK and are going to be reminding everyone of that come November.
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargirl1 wrote: »
    Harsh.

I think they and everyone else are going to be completely overshadowed by the Take That reunion album. Take That are the biggest act in the UK and are going to be reminding everyone of that come November.

Not really, harsh they are miming pricks LOL. Take That are atcully rather good, but I'm one of those people who dosen't want robbie back.
    Forum Member
    Not really, harsh they are miming pricks LOL. Take That are atcully rather good, but I'm one of those people who dosen't want robbie back.

It's only for a short while though, and will mean record-breaking sales for their album and tour, so I can see what's in it for them and their record company.
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol don't hold back! :D Can't disagree though, I don't think they have properly sang live once since their time on X Factor. But then again, 99% of their fans don't care about their singing, or even the music, do they?
  • AdamDowdsAdamDowds Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An unsurprisingly bad title for the album which will no doubt feature unsurprisingly bad 3 minute noises posing as songs.

I agree with Red+Blooded in every way. Apart from Take That.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You forget there ment to be the next boys to men:rolleyes: lol
    Forum Member
    You forget there ment to be the next boys to men:rolleyes: lol

Yeah ment being the key word in what you said. The key and very untrue word. I was hoping we had a british boys 2 men on our hands.
    Forum Member
    Apparently 'Ay Mama' featuring Shontelle has been scrapped and they're not being launching in the US anymore. Don't know if it will still feature on the UK album.
    Forum Member
    Oh that's a shame
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JLS have revealed that they would like to collaborate with The Wanted.

The 'All Time Low' five-piece previously admitted that they would relish a duet with the X Factor boyband, and they have now returned the compliment.

Speaking to Metro at the GQ Men of the Year Awards, JLS star Aston Merrygold said of the possibility of a hookup between the groups: "That would be sick. We think those boys are great and we actually hang out because we share the same management.

"We'd love to do a track with them and see if we could make that happen. We need to speak to the managers and get the ball rolling. They're a great set of lads."

Merrygold added that his band had written all the songs for their second album Outta This World, saying: "It's been such a good experience.

"I'd write a bit then someone else would go into the studio and do a bit and put their spin on it. It's a bit of each of us."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a275063/jls-want-to-record-with-the-wanted.html
    Forum Member
    Why is that being dubbed a spoiler?
    This isn't a tv show

EDIT: ok, no longer a spoiler
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I'm sure they want to collaborate with The Wanted purely for music reasons, nothing else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    So it's confirmed that the album title is Outta This World.
    Today they launched their own charity (good on them) and a condom range (...erm...) called Just Love Safe.

Next.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    So it's confirmed that the album title is Outta This World.
    Today they launched their own charity (good on them) and a condom range (...erm...) called Just Love Safe.

Next.

Action figures surely lol buy the marvin one you et the Rochelle one free lol
    Forum Member
    I predict his and her fragrance range next
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They sure know how to cash in on their fans. They'll keep finding more ways to do so while the fans are still interested.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.. couldn't of picked a better title for their target market could they?!

'outta' no one else really spells like that unless your 11-13. Sums up their fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    james-dean wrote: »
    Wow.. couldn't of picked a better title for their target market could they?!

'outta'no one else really spells like that unless your 11-13. Sums up their fans.

I think its a yank thing or they want to get in touch with their fans either way it seems it will be a sucky album Just looking at the title whats their lead single
    "im from mars your from venus" :rolleyes: lol
    Forum Member
    kutox wrote: »
    They sure know how to cash in on their fans. They'll keep finding more ways to do so while the fans are still interested.

They've done two books, condoms and an upcoming tour dvd

There is bound to be an itv2 reality show, fragrances, clothing range in the near future
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Heard the demos, its not gonna impress imo. And if TCIA is anything to go by they haven't improved at all creatively. Ay Mama ft. Shontelle is ok, if a bit on the cheesy side. The chorus is bloody annoying.

How did you hear the demos :confused: last time you had inside knowledge it was wrong, so I'm going to take this with a pinch of salt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    musicdude wrote: »
    They've done two books, condoms and an upcoming tour dvd

There is bound to be an itv2 reality show, fragrances, clothing range in the near future

Close! - they've already secured their own one-off itv1 show straight after this year's X Factor final, which should sponge yet more sales on top of the XF performance they will obviously get anyway. Also don't they already have their own clothing range, or something along those lines? Ok maybe not a proper clothing range, but I'm always seeing very young girls wearing JLS hoodies, for instance.

They have seriously sold out though. They're one of the biggest examples of selling out I can think of. They are now nothing but a marketing tool to extract every last pound they can get from their fanbase they picked up from their time on XF, because they know what 99% their fans are like - they'll buy absolutely anything with the name JLS on it. But the boys themselves won't complain because their getting rich, getting to no.1 in the charts, and getting endless coverage and sellout (ho ho :rolleyes:) tours. Music is the last thing they are in it for.