I just realised that Nick Tilsley...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
Forum Member
✭✭✭
...is supposed to be 29. WHAT. He's played by a 38 year old actor who looks 40! I think I might even go so far as to say Ben Price is the most uselessly vacant actor in all of soap...

Comments

• TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JarkdeLuxe wrote: »
    ...is supposed to be 29. WHAT. He's played by a 38 year old actor who looks 40! I think I might even go so far as to say Ben Price is the most uselessly vacant actor in all of soap...

40? try 50
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    I think he looks 83:rolleyes: enough already with the Ben Price age threads....he certainly looks more like Chris Quinten than the other 2 Nicks...so that's a good thing in my book
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching some of these Corrie Compilations ITV have been playing made me realise whatshisface who played him before (Alan something who tried to have a music career) looked really young. Constantly looked about 15.
  • TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AshSan wrote: »
    Watching some of these Corrie Compilations ITV have been playing made me realise whatshisface who played him before (Alan something who tried to have a music career) looked really young. Constantly looked about 15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAN4yCKwA2U

:eek:
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    I think his acting over the past week has been fantastic.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not watched Corrie for years so I thought I'd catch up with the 50th anniversary special week and was generally impressed. It took me some time to work out that this was the third (or forth or even sixth?) version of Nick Tilsley. Couldn't work out his age and I'm stunned to hear Nick's supposed to be 29? Maybe they'll age him a few years by his next birthday? What soaps normally do when this happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people look younger that they are and some people look older.
  • Charcole911Charcole911 Posts: 6,353
    Forum Member
    Adam Rickett is due for a chart comeback.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where do I know the current Nick from.....Casualty or somewhere?
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks about 48!@eurostar he was in footballers wives.
  • blue_cobaltblue_cobalt Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Good actor but looks about 45 :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good actor but looks about 45 :eek:

He could be Gail's new boyfriend :D
  • ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has already been discussed on numerous occasions.

Ben Price is too old to be playing Nick. I don't know what the producers were thinking of bringing him in, he might be a good actor but he's way too old for the character he's supposed to be portraying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »

Footballers wives?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Footballers wives?

Just checked wiki and I'm right....he was on Casualty last series.I remember him as a senior adminstrator type at the hospital who was quite shady and giving Nick Jordan a lot of grief.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone is better than the god awful Adam Rickett
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He always remind me of........

http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/gfx/people/steptoe.gif
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

he played nathan spencer in casualty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pembo2004 wrote: »
    he played nathan spencer in casualty

Yep,that's him : he was overseeing dodgy drugs trials wasn't he?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben Price is not a good actor. He is dreadful. And looks about 45. It is one of the worst, most shamefully bad, pieces of casting I have ever seen in the history of CS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Just checked wiki and I'm right....he was on Casualty last series.I remember him as a senior adminstrator type at the hospital who was quite shady and giving Nick Jordan a lot of grief.

He played the part of Nathan Spencer in Casualty.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I like Ben Price as an actor - i tend to act actors real ages - they never make sence to go with the character.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he looks 98
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    VoodooChic wrote: »
    I think he looks 83:rolleyes: enough already with the Ben Price age threads....he certainly looks more like Chris Quinten than the other 2 Nicks...so that's a good thing in my book

Having seen Chris on the Corrie's 50 moments programme .... he looks younger than the man playing his son! ;p;
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    cezzy wrote: »
    I've not watched Corrie for years so I thought I'd catch up with the 50th anniversary special week and was generally impressed. It took me some time to work out that this was the third (or forth or even sixth?) version of Nick Tilsley. Couldn't work out his age and I'm stunned to hear Nick's supposed to be 29? Maybe they'll age him a few years by his next birthday? What soaps normally do when this happens.

Nick is 30 on New Year's Eve.