Forum Member
just thinking because it does worry me

Comments

• MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    turtlebean wrote: »

why the hell would it worry you? loads of marriages break up, my son is a single dad because his marriage broke up, what's the problem.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It shouldn't worry you as it has absolutely nothing to do with you. As someone has already said: Lots of relationships break up ... it's a fact ... simple as that!
  • K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron must be God if he is causing concern around the world:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

nothing to worry about, seems whatever the reason for their split,can't be that bad, they are still friends,live not so far from each other.sees his son a couple times a week. get the feeling he can visit his son whenever he wants unlike some that make appointments to see their child. his ex speaks very kind of him.Aaron never spoke bad about his ex at all. all he did was tell about her difficult time gaving birth.
  • Katieb_23Katieb_23 Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I'm sure I remember him saying to someone ages ago, that they only married because of an accidental pregnancy but weren't really head over heels for each other.

He's also mentioned that she was then in a wheelchair for two years so he must have had to care for her and their son.

That's why Faye pestering on about his sex life really irritates me. It's private and complicated, and she shouldn't keep badgering him for details on tv and should have a bit of sensitivity.
  • turtlebeanturtlebean Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I'd like to know because that would weigh in heavily on my decision whether he is a worthy public personna winner
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to know because that would weigh in heavily on my decision whether he is a worthy public personna winner

well obviously it wasn't anything bad as it would have been in the paper's, because as you know the paper's love to spread nasty stuff and there has been nothing about Aaron, just a couple of interviews with his ex-wife and she had only good things to say about him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why does it worry you? The world is full of single mums and single dads. Personally I don't know or care - that is his business.
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You appear to have a negative view on single parenting?

I have brought three up on my own. Two went to University gaining a 1st and a 2:1. The third served Queen and Country for a few years in the Services and has a very good job in Civvie Street now.

All three are happy, healthy and wise imo and well loved by their partners and their families.

I run a business and pay my taxes and I am always held up as an example from neighbours and friends on how to bring up children.

Now what is your misconstrued issues with single parents?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is it anyone else's business? His private life is nothing to do with any one else.Just another aaron bashing post. If it bothers you don't vote for him.
    Forum Member
    well every1 else's private life seems to matter
    Forum Member
    I have a negative view of any man who can think anything other than beautiful when his child is born
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well every1 else's private life seems to matter

If it was something really bad we would be commenting on and highlighting.

However, you still have not answered by earlier question. Why are you expressing concerns about Aaron being a single dad or single parenting in general? What is the issue?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a negative view of any man who can think anything other than beautiful when his child is born

Now I am totally confused?

How do you know what Aaron was thinking the moment his child was born? Did you attend the birth? Were you the midwife? :p
  • SuzieXSuzieX Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the article in a magazine his wife said she had an accident to her back whilst pregnant, which is why the birth was such a bad one, she was then in a wheelchair for quite sometime after. Aaron gave up work (or worked from home can't remember which) to look after her and their son. By becoming her carer the relationship drifted from husband and wife to friends. I gather they had also married in the first place because of the pregnancy. In the end they parted as friends, Aaron living very close by. They seem to have a very good relationship.
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A single parent means that the parent and the child dwells together without the other half, yes?

I don't know if the child in question is in his custody or the mother's custody when he's on the outside.
    However, the child is not with Aaron in the Big Brother house at the moment... so actually, his wife is the one who is currently a "single mother" okay?
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you think that Aaron doesn't care about his son or have I misunderstood your comment.
    Forum Member
    Aaron said he was disgusted by the birth not anything about obvious love of son But it begs the question- his opinion of women, doing all that comes natural and actually if that is his opinion it will retaliate through his beloved son
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron said he was disgusted by the birth not anything about obvious love of son But it begs the question- his opinion of women, doing all that comes natural and actually if that is his opinion it will retaliate through his beloved son

copied from an above post...this is why he was horrified at the birth..

In the article in a magazine his wife said she had an accident to her back whilst pregnant, which is why the birth was such a bad one,
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are saying that because he was not at his son's birth he does not love him?
    mr fred was not at our three childrens births, he adores them and they him
    You will have to think of something else to dis credit him. That one dod not work:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    if he left his wife through difficult labour and her being in a wheelchair - you'd think that kind of hardship would bring them together! marriage should not be taken lightly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think most men are not exactly over the moon about the process of birth, it is pretty icky at the end of the day. I don't think you can Base an argument on that. Need I to remind you of his comment about not having sex in the house because of his son and how odd he was over the cupcake that he was sent. I am having problems understanding what your argument is. Maybe you could explain it a bit better.
    Forum Member
    I'm saying i think Aaron failed his wife and his son in doing so from the little i know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if he left his wife through difficult labour and her being in a wheelchair - you'd think that kind of hardship would bring them together! marriage should not be taken lightly

We don't know at what point she was in a wheelchair, I don't remember Aaron explaining that.
    Forum Member
    Aaron's son has a split family for what reason?
This discussion has been closed.