✭✭
He is on this weekend and gets a
golden
buzzer

Comments

• dellzinchtdellzincht Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh. Couldn't stand the sight of him on X-factor, this whole thing seems like a fix.
  • DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    While looking online, I have seen both Alesha and David personally confirm (Alesha in an article, David on Twitter) the type of act they turned for, and neither of them turned for singing acts. I'm definitely taking this thread with a pinch of salt. ;-)
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DingDong08 wrote: »
    While looking online, I have seen both Alesha and David personally confirm (Alesha in an article, David on Twitter) the type of act they turned for, and neither of them turned for singing acts. I'm definitely taking this thread with a pinch of salt. ;-)

He is a dancer
  • hellomoto977hellomoto977 Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DingDong08 wrote: »

He's part of a dance group, their audition is available online as a preview.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a vile jazz handed troll he is
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitten12 wrote: »
    What a vile jazz handed troll he is
    Who and why
  • dellzinchtdellzincht Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand the lad and his "personality" but got to admit, they were very good.

Not Golden Buzzer good, but still a very strong dance act.