Comments

• Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    That makes sense. She's always on BOTS.

She's an interesting character because she's very opinionated. I find her a bit obnoxious though.
  • Options
    Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »

She's an interesting character because she's very opinionated. I find her a bit obnoxious though.

i like her loved her in the jungel :)
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Hated her in the jungle.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She made me laugh when she was on IAC. I loved her Frankie Howerdisms. If she goes in the house and doesn't become nasty, I think she'd be a great HM.
  • Options
    miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member

Opiniated and obnoxious - perfect for cbb! I love Kim :D
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryeboy123 wrote: »
    i like her loved her in the jungel :)
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Hated her in the jungle.

:D:D Make your minds up!

I loved her until she went in the jungle. One of my biggest celeb disappointments :(
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is far to overpowering and dramatic for me always playing up to the cameras :(
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd prefer that woman who got psychic readings from your poo who went into IAC.
    Even if she was a tad over dramatic. :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god <puts head in hands>.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good God no......why is she getting all this attention......she had a still born and and buried it in a park because she didn't want anyone to know :o:o:o:o
  • Options
    Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is the campest woman ever. i loved her in iac.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she will either start or get involved with every row that happens !!! great choice
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    she will either start or get involved with every row that happens !!! great choice

Agreed but I think her style may not go down well with the Americans so she may meet her match and not be as vocal - good choice though
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved her in the jungle and wouldn't be surprised if she did CBB as shes on BOTS quite a lot. my only problem is I don't really like it when 'celebs' do both. I don't know why but to me it just sparks desperation
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd prefer that woman who got psychic readings from your poo who went into IAC.
    Even if she was a tad over dramatic. :blush:

Gillian 'Faint Every Five Minutes' McKeith :D

Whatever became of her :o
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Good God no......why is she getting all this attention......she had a still born and and buried it in a park because she didn't want anyone to know :o:o:o:o

She didn't do it because "She didn't want anyone to know". She buried the baby because she was in no state mind at the time and didn't know what to do. Her baby just died for Christ sake.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Norn2 wrote: »
    she is the campest woman ever. i loved her in iac.

She is very camp, but IMO, hilarious with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8CcZvHWUs
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    The house should stay sparkling clean all series. She could turn into another Carole. :eek:
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her before she went into the jungle, when she started slagging Aggie off who was supporting her to win,put me right off her>:(
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her or her ridiculous hairdo.
  • Options
    HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    Horrible woman . Too keen on forcing her opinion to the front of the queue and talking over others . Reading her biog a few years ago didn't help , re the baby stuff . :(
    I don't mind her going in though because I think she'll create chaos. I like chaos on BB and CBB , can't endure soppy love-ins where they sit around singing Kumbaya and hugging :p
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    I didn't see her in the jungle and I don't know much about her except that she's good at cleaning :D

However, from what others have said, seems like even though she may be unlikeable she could potentially make a good HM.

I do think she's one of the more solid rumours so far.