Options

CHARLIE IS NICEST OUT OF ALL THE GIRL HMs - THAT'S WHY SHE'S STILL IN THE HOUSE !!!

sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Charlie's been the nicest out the girls in the house this year----, and she will be top out of all of them behind the guys - and she may still even win !!!

She gave us the storyline with Callum and Dexter, which has dominated the house this year, and what's made it !!!!

Her story line with : Callum Dexter and Hazel - all been great BB moments !!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah she's definitely not winning.

And she's far from nice. She's passive aggressive and manipulative.
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Charlie's been the nicest out the girls in the house this year----, and she will be top out of all of them behind the guys - and she may still even win !!!

She gave us the storyline with Callum and Dexter, which has dominated the house this year, and what's made it !!!!

Suddenly a Charlie fan, eh!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's a miserable moaning self centred bore
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't she only been up for eviction a couple of times? Could be the reason why she's still in the house ;) That and bigger fish to fry ....... just a thought OP ;)
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally agree!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't she only been up for eviction a couple of times? Could be the reason why she's still in the house ;) That and bigger fish to fry ....... just a thought OP ;)

that's because she's been nice to all the girls, and just had a laugh in there, she's also the prettiest and the best dancer, and she may be 27, but darn sight better looking girl in the series and her hairs almost grown out with those highlights of hers, show how long they've been in there :D
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's been pretty nice, avoided bitching like many of the other girls in there. I don't think she'll be anywhere near winning tomorrow and I don't see her being top girl, I'd say it's very unlikely she'll finish higher than Gina. She seems pretty certain to finish 5th.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    exactly , question wheres the Charlie to win thread :confused: everyone else has one :mad:
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was horrible to Callum
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is aggressively boring. Every time I hear her monotone and see her single facial expression I can feel the life force sapping out of me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    She is aggressively boring. Every time I hear her monotone and see her single facial expression I can feel the life force sapping out of me.
    she talks about other things than bags, shoes and hair, more than Gina does, and at least she's nice to people and so avoids Gina, says it all doesn't it - and she is not aggressive !!! that's way out comment !
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really! Capitals! Please don't shout, and no she isn't.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    lue wrote: »
    she's a miserable moaning self centred bore

This says it all^^^^!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Really! Capitals! Please don't shout, and no she isn't.

is just in Caps, calm done !! and YES SHE IS !
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she talks about other things than bags, shoes and hair, more than Gina does, and at least she's nice to people and so avoids Gina, says it all doesn't it - and she is not aggressive !!! that's way out comment !

It was tongue in cheek, as in so boring it feels like I'm being attacked by the tedium :p

I don't really see what Gina has to do with Charlie being dull either :p. Gina is just slightly less dull. And she has a variety of facial expressions, well at least four (happy, surprised, sad, angry).
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Keeping on topic ;) Charlie is quite amazing, managing to be both boring and nastily manipulative, a martyr and an over the top demanding friend is not a mean feat.

I should really give her the benefit of the doubt though as I've missed most of her recent offerings as I find myself turning off as soon as she starts speaking.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keeping on topic ;) Charlie is quite amazing, managing to be both boring and nastily manipulative, a martyr and an over the top demanding friend is not a mean feat.

I should really give her the benefit of the doubt though as I've missed most of her recent offerings as I find myself turning off as soon as she starts speaking.

PMSL!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh dear. Turn off then. But nasty ,,,no she is not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They could play Charlie's parts of the LF as torture. I'd tell my secrets. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believed that too until time went on and the real her started to surface. Charlie is quite the opposite of a nice woman. She's a self centered, needy, boring, immature, manipulative emotional leech. I can't stand her. She comes off as a real nightmare to be around or to be with, whether you're just a friend or something more.

In my opinion, she's not a woman you'd bring home to mum, but a woman you might take out a restraining order against. I'm not kidding.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And she needs therapy! So do you!
  • Options
    Mark59Mark59 Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    I think Charlie deserves to be in the final, as she's the most 'normal' of all the women HM's this year.

However, I think she'll be first out on Monday.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you say so OP......;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark59 wrote: »
    I think Charlie deserves to be in the final, as she's the most 'normal' of all the women HM's this year.

However, I think she'll be first out on Monday.

Out of all the words I could think of to describe charlie..normal would not be one of them.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    Out of all the words I could think of to describe charlie..normal would not be one of them.;)

she doesn't hide who she really is under layer and layers of slap, nor does she change her accent dependent upon the subject matter - nor does she look constantly to the cameras to speak - and she doesn't show off....yes, I agree with the word normal, she's just had a tough ride along the way, - of course we're all perfect :rolleyes: