EE is down this morning

Comments

• jon41jon41 Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, multiple handsets with PDP Failure.
  • sabreuk1975sabreuk1975 Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Ongoing Incident: Degradation of 4G and 3G Data Services

Incident Priority: P1
    Incident Reference: STK3947368

Service Impact: Service Monitoring has indicated a reduction in the number of new 4G and 3G data connections. Support have confirmed that all new 4G and 3G data connections are currently failing for EE customers

Incident Start Date/Time: 20/05/2013 10:55
    Brand Impacted: EE

Incident Update: Technical conference call is ongoing with EE support and design teams. Investigations are focusing on core network node connectivity issues. Priority raised to P1

Next Update: 14:45
  • KesterKKesterK Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ongoing Incident: Degradation of 4G and 3G Data Services

Incident Reference: STK3947368

Service Impact: Service Monitoring has indicated a reduction in the number of new 4G and 3G data connections. Support have confirmed that all new 4G and 3G data connections are currently failing for EE customers

Incident Start Date/Time: 20/05/2013 10:55
    Brand Impacted: EE

Incident Update: Technical conference call is ongoing with EE support and design teams. Investigations are focusing on core network node connectivity issues. Priority raised to P1

Next Update: 14:45
    Where have you found that, just looked at theNetwork status page on EE's website and it still says good service: "No reported major problems with EE's mobile internet service and 4GEE".

http://help.ee.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1016&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&segment=consumer&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=20213&CUSTOM_BRAND=EE
    Forum Member
    KesterK wrote: »
    Where have you found that, just looked at theNetwork status page on EE's website and it still says good service: "No reported major problems with EE's mobile internet service and 4GEE".

http://help.ee.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1016&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&segment=consumer&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=20213&CUSTOM_BRAND=EE

This information was sent by the EE Service Manager Centre to all EE business customers. Its called a "Service Operations Bulletin"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This information was sent by the EE Service Manager Centre to all EE business customers. Its called a "Service Operations Bulletin"
    Shame they can't be bothered letting non business customers know, or at least update the main website.

They should be able to send an SMS out to all users when there is a known issue.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has the signal come back on yet for anyone
  • enapaceenapace Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE certainly seem be having massive problems getting there network up to scratch. Interesting to see how many problems O2 and Vodafone experience soon as they are likely starting launching 4G late next month/early month after.
  • paulkerpaulker Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im a business customer albeight a small one and I have not had any text or email.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just this minute data has started working again in Dewsbury.

Edit: Think I spoke too soon, keeps coming and going but not really usable. It keeps changing to "No Service" too.
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    enapace wrote: »
    EE certainly seem be having massive problems getting there network up to scratch. Interesting to see how many problems O2 and Vodafone experience soon as they are likely starting launching 4G late next month/early month after.

Have they? There has not been any wide spread, long period outages similar to what O2 have had. Is that timescale just a guess?
  • enapaceenapace Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have they? There has not been any wide spread, long period outages similar to what O2 have had. Is that timescale just a guess?

True they hasn't been any long time outages just seems to have been a lot of small outages recently and people struggling get data seems a consistent problem. Yeah that was a guess if they planning to start summer I think it likely it will start sometime Late June Early July rolling out else they are cutting down on amount of time before Three starts rolling there's out but also giving EE more time. It could be later but that is my rough estimate maybe mid to late july at a push but no later than that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very strange! At 3:32pm I got a text from 'Unknown' saying "Service denied".
  • Synthetic42Synthetic42 Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All seems to be back up and working here in Newcastle
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Anyone else had their data allowance doubled today?
  • paulkerpaulker Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tim80 wrote: »

My EE says I have 32gb when I am on a 4gb business tariff. :eek:
    Forum Member
    I got a rather wet email from EE appologising for any inconvience caused.

SO that makes it all better again! :mad:
  • EvanWhisper05EvanWhisper05 Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Data is fine but I've just noticed I've had no phone signal all morning
  • jon41jon41 Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed most the afternoon can't contact CS via 150 - press 1 for mobile and then silence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim80 wrote: »

I'm on 3GB sim only (non-business) and apparently my monthly allowance is 12GB!
    Forum Member
    EE
    Service Management Centre
    Service Operations Bulletin

Resolved Incident: Loss of 3G voice and data services

Incident Reference: IN3936809

Service Impact: Customers in Midlands area will have experienced problems trying to make and receive calls and accessing all data services on 3G between 14:55 and 15:10. Mobile broadband services will have been unavailable. Customers will have been able to operate on 2G, however data sessions will have been slower and web pages taken longer to load.

Incident Start Date/Time: 21/05/2013 14:55
    Incident End Date/Time: 21/05/2013 15:10

Brand Impacted: All Customers

Incident Details: Service restored during investigation.

Managed service partner to investigate root cause.

Next Update: No further updates
  • coolmp3coolmp3 Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    I have gone from double data 5gb/10gb to 71.6gb!
  • Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    Mine shows 3.6GB used out of 8GB. Which is actually correct as I have an 8GB plan :)
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    enapace wrote: »
    True they hasn't been any long time outages just seems to have been a lot of small outages recently and people struggling get data seems a consistent problem. Yeah that was a guess if they planning to start summer I think it likely it will start sometime Late June Early July rolling out else they are cutting down on amount of time before Three starts rolling there's out but also giving EE more time. It could be later but that is my rough estimate maybe mid to late july at a push but no later than that.

Later and also this was a 15min, localised regional outage on 3G only, very minor compared to what we've seen elsewhere..
  • bigpete15bigpete15 Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    Later and also this was a 15min, localised regional outage on 3G only, very minor compared to what we've seen elsewhere..

Yes indeed EE's 15 minute localised 3G data outage (2g voice still available) would be very minor in comparison to..........
    O2's 8 hour 2g outage today across the Highlands and Islands of Scotland :-)
  • MythicaMythica Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My EE is showing just under 13GB monthly and I'm on 3GB