100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Katiekat1Katiekat1 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    [This successful actress is totally international. Her heritage is from one country, she was raised in a second, and she frequently acts in the accent of a third. She was initially attracted to her husband because of his talent as a character actor. As time has gone by, though, what was once amusing is now just plain annoying. He is involved in multiple projects right now, becomes totally “method”, and gets so immersed in his characters when he is working that it wreaks havoc on their entire household. She is now realizing that she doesn’t want to bring up her children in a household with a man who takes on a strange, new personality every few months, and is telling friends that she is ready to call it a day. [Blind Gossip]

This is really detailed but I cannot think who it could be. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Watts up?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    [

This successful actress is totally international. Her heritage is from one country, she was raised in a second, and she frequently acts in the accent of a third. She was initially attracted to her husband because of his talent as a character actor. As time has gone by, though, what was once amusing is now just plain annoying. He is involved in multiple projects right now, becomes totally “method”, and gets so immersed in his characters when he is working that it wreaks havoc on their entire household. She is now realizing that she doesn’t want to bring up her children in a household with a man who takes on a strange, new personality every few months, and is telling friends that she is ready to call it a day. [Blind Gossip]

This is really detailed but I cannot think who it could be. :confused:

Really? I think it's obvious.

Think of an actress who used to be in an Aussie soap (not Neighbours) and you're there.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Think of an actress who used to be in an Aussie soap (not Neighbours) and you're there.

I think I know this one, but don't know how to phrase it lol.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booyakasha!
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booyakasha!

Indeed!
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ohhh...

Of course!
    Forum Member
    ohhh...

Of course!

oh, forgot they had a kid - but didnt think she was born in one place and raised in another whereas beauty who killed the beast was born in England, raised in australia and usually plays americans.
    Forum Member
    but yeah, booyakasha would do your head in if he was in character all the time!!!!
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katiekat1 wrote: »
    oh, forgot they had a kid - but didnt think she was born in one place and raised in another whereas beauty who killed the beast was born in England, raised in australia and usually plays americans.

Yes, she was born somewhere outside of Australia. I want to say Iran but I don't know if that's right.
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *cough cough*

X Factor gossip is always fun...[unrelated]

Oooh, the thick plottens ;)
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Oooh, the thick plottens ;)

I saw that article in the paper the other day and I immediately thought of what I had read on here a couple of weeks earlier.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    [This successful actress is totally international. Her heritage is from one country, she was raised in a second, and she frequently acts in the accent of a third. She was initially attracted to her husband because of his talent as a character actor. As time has gone by, though, what was once amusing is now just plain annoying. He is involved in multiple projects right now, becomes totally “method”, and gets so immersed in his characters when he is working that it wreaks havoc on their entire household. She is now realizing that she doesn’t want to bring up her children in a household with a man who takes on a strange, new personality every few months, and is telling friends that she is ready to call it a day. [Blind Gossip]

Watts up?[/QUOTE]

That all fits perfectly & it's what i guessed but i didn't think they got married.
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Watts up?[/QUOTE]She was more attracted by hoping that she could become a star out of marrying him. Truth is, she's not pretty or likeable enough to be a leading lady. She's been shit in any film I've seen of hers.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good spot. Nice of Harry's 'flack' to plant that one in the dear old Sun. Bet they forget to edit The Grim out tho', assuming nobody would notice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    I feel completely out of the loop. What is the story on Harry?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel completely out of the loop. What is the story on Harry?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=55310826&postcount=343

and this

Allegedly, apparently, amateur detective skills ahoy.

Popbitch are saying today that someone wrote on their message board that Fabio Capello had wanted to leave ages ago but had agreed to stay on 'until the culmination of Harry Redknapp's trial'.

l o l
    Forum Member
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=55310826&postcount=343

and this

Allegedly, apparently, amateur detective skills ahoy.

Popbitch are saying today that someone wrote on their message board that Fabio Capello had wanted to leave ages ago but had agreed to stay on 'until the culmination of Harry Redknapp's trial'.

l o l

Thanks, think I got it now. Love gossip but finds this a bit...what can I say. Curly can do alot better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, think I got it now. Love gossip but finds this a bit...what can I say. Curly can do alot better.

The age gap thing?
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey is my brain busted or was there a drug reference connected to a certain musical trio in today's Popbitch, and more specifically the posh one who left first?
    Forum Member
    The age gap thing?

Nah...more like I find grim unattractive and somewhat annoying thing. But hey to each their own eh.;)
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    http://www.blindgossip.com/?p=39205

:eek: This one is really interesting cause' that bastard Mad Max fits pretty well, even the picture clue with the 'Signs' & everything.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

I think you're right. If you google his name with stays in character after it you get an article about it. I've cut and paste a bit with the names taken out.

"How does the actress xxx cope? After ten minutes in the company of her other half, xxxxxx, you start casually wondering about such matters. After 20, you are forced to conclude that she deserves some sort of medal.

When he is making one of his films, he opts to stay in character for a staggering 14 hours a day. 'When I create a character like xxxxx or xxxxx, I learn to love them. I stay in them for a really long time, and in some ways I do become them.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *cough cough*

X Factor gossip is always fun...[unrelated]

I can totally see this being true...
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In a story the Telegraph are running today, about cancellation of a Newsnight investigation into allegations against Jimmy Savile, the 'Comments' section contains the following post, which I have copied and pasted:

This post will probably be removed, but if the BBC ever decide to get their house in order (damn big "if" that), they might begin to investigate a certain "Britain's Favourite Australian"...

I genuinely have not got a clue who this might refer to-has anyone else?:confused:
  • ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a story the Telegraph are running today, about cancellation of a Newsnight investigation into allegations against Jimmy Savile, the 'Comments' section contains the following post, which I have copied and pasted:

This post will probably be removed, but if the BBC ever decide to get their house in order (damn big "if" that), they might begin to investigate a certain "Britain's Favourite Australian"...

I genuinely have not got a clue who this might refer to-has anyone else?:confused:

My first thought was a bearded artist...with a long instrument...
This discussion has been closed.