Chart error on Radio 1 site

AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just noticed this blinding error at #5 on the UK singles chart on the BBC radio 1 page.

Who is Duke Dumont ?? :eek::confused:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles

Comments

• FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    That should be White Noise right?
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed this blinding error at #5 on the UK singles chart on the BBC radio 1 page.

Who is Duke Dumont ?? :eek::confused:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles

Duke Dumont have a new track coming out soon: https://soundcloud.com/dukedumont/duke-dumont-need-u-100-ft-a-m

Not bad actually :)
  • AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That should be White Noise right?

Yep it should be, though whoever typed up the chart there had Duke Dumont on their mind.. for whatever reason. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x+y wrote: »
    Duke Dumont have a new track coming out soon: https://soundcloud.com/dukedumont/duke-dumont-need-u-100-ft-a-m

Not bad actually :)

Just played it back twice and it's actually a better tune than the majority of the Top 20 !!
    Thanks for the link. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep it should be, though whoever typed up the chart there had Duke Dumont on their mind.. for whatever reason. :D

It's Nick Grimshaw's song of the week, maybe he did it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RaiseItUp wrote: »

Aha !! Mystery solved. :D
    Wonder how long it'll be before someone at R1 notices ??

Don't tell Disclosure or Aluna George that their chart position has been compromised. ;)
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RaiseItUp wrote: »

I was getting a lift the other day and I heard some of his show and it was absolutely terrible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i actually quite like the Grimmy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The page has now been rectified, Disclosure ft. Aluna George have got their #5 back.
    Question now is will Duke Dumont properly make the Top 5 in the near future ??
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duke Dumont are currently number 3 on the Dance Chart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The page has now been rectified, Disclosure ft. Aluna George have got their #5 back.
    Question now is will Duke Dumont properly make the Top 5 in the near future ??

It's EP is already at number 51 on the itunes album as a pre-order and it's still not out until the end of March, so I think it could be quite a big early summer smash. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's EP is already at number 51 on the itunes album as a pre-order and it's still not out until the end of March, so I think it could be quite a big early summer smash. :)

Currently at #2 on the i-Tunes chart ! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently at #2 on the i-Tunes chart ! :eek:

With all the different versions on i-tunes combined & EP sales, it's Number 1:) Really good tune, I have downloaded it myself:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all the different versions on i-tunes combined & EP sales, it's Number 1:) Really good tune, I have downloaded it myself:cool:

I've downloaded two mixes of 'Need U 100%'.
    It's how dance music SHOULD sound IMO.
    Has a touch of old skool House about it & it's the sort of tune Kevin Saunderson from Inner City would be making now if he was still producing. :cool:

Deserves to be #1 despite the Ant & Dec song proceeds being diverted to 'charidee'.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    I noticed another error on this chart too: it says Let's Get Ready To Rumble is number one but it should be Swagger Jagger.

#flopbbc #wasteoftax #savillle2.0
  • wilson500wilson500 Posts: 1,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are often mistakes with the numbers. Recently it was showing the song at number one had moved down this week and new entries that have been on the chart for x amount of weeks previously.