EastEnders: The Police Cotton onto Jake | Monday 12th May 2014

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    :D:D:D

I do inexplicably like Tamwar but unless he's planning on psyching the killer out with his monotone reflections on life, I don't think he stands much of a chance. :p

He has a Colombo like shtick going on. :D
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The extra scene is really good why didn't they show it on the main show !!!
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Was probably him thats humping Roxy (forgot his name), and hes setting Jake up.

Noooo, Aleks's love for Jake is pure. :cry:

But yeah, I think he's got something to do with it. Especially as according to that video, Lucy's blood was found in their kitchen.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I really don't have a clue what is going on with Charlie. He and Yvonne clearly know someone in the family, Nick probably, clearly it's not been a good relationship and she is in on whatever's going on but what that is???!! I don't mind that though - I actually love that is a slow burner and not blindingly obvious like Jake and Sadie being married or Max's big secret being another woman or Kat's lover being Derek.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Good episode tonight, I luv Dot and Shirley together, more scenes with them please :D

So Charlie's mum is in on it, whatever it, is. :D

I like Stan and Cora together, another great paring.

Carol commented on David's eating, have the writers been reading DS again. :D

Good start to the week.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the exclusive clip - brilliant acting from Jamie Lomas there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather watch Shirley's muff (:D) than Nikki tarting herself to David - how desperate was she in that bloody scene!

:D I thought of you when they did that scene. I thought you'd be tripping over the coffee table to pause it! :o
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy's earring I wonder?

Can't stand Nikki! >:(
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The extra scene is really good why didn't they show it on the main show !!!

So annoying we cant watch it from Ireland
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    :D I thought of you when they did that scene. I thought you'd be tripping over the coffee table to pause it! :o

Nah, if it was Roxy however I would be like a bloody tripod all night! ;-) :D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed tonight. I loved shirley and Dot and Stan, Cora, Mick and Linda and I'm intrigued by Charlie and Yvonne

Also i love how even David turning Nikki down was done like he was about to eat something LOL
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    She does give good glare does our Ron. :D

Definitely, she could stop traffic!:D
  • Options
    ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm convinced Aleks was Lucy's drug dealer. He looked so pale and shifty today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D

I do inexplicably like Tamwar but unless he's planning on psyching the killer out with his monotone reflections on life, I don't think he stands much of a chance. :p

Hopefully his contribution will be a week maximum.... then he can leave! :D
  • Options
    Paul_Palmer89Paul_Palmer89 Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Just watched the exclusive clip - brilliant acting from Jamie Lomas there

So have I, wonder how what they found was in Jakes kitchen?!
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    What! :o

That's it your banned from watching ee as you clearly cannot appreciate quality.
    Lol....Clearly you should be banned from TV altogether then :D
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Yess BBC announcers, we get that Dots going to be a detective!
    They do a fantastic job :)
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    A class above the rest she is, to quote your words in regards to Coulson ;-).
    :D

Lindsey is a class above the rest. Not sure the same can be said here though :o:p
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake is clearly hiding something. Lucys blood in his apartment is weird.

Pretty good episode tonight, Stan and Cora getting on great as expected. I assume it will turn nasty in a while though.

I thought Ben Hardys acting was good tonight and I have been a critic of it lately.

Whats up with Charlie and Yvonne. Are they going around bumping off people that have lived on the square or something?
  • Options
    ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really liking Jake now. I knew he had potential, sad to see him go now. Jamie knows how to play a convincing, unstable psychopath, that is his strength. That extra scene was brilliant, it should been part of the episode or tomorrow's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, if it was Roxy however I would be like a bloody tripod all night! ;-) :D

:D Haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So have I, wonder how what they found was in Jakes kitchen?!
    They found a drop of Blood on the wall. They matched the DNA taken from Lucy's Body and it's a match. Now just how did Lucy's Blood get there?

Not looking good for Jake although I don't think he done it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    Jake is clearly hiding something. Lucys blood in his apartment is weird.

Pretty good episode tonight, Stan and Cora getting on great as expected. I assume it will turn nasty in a while though.

I thought Ben Hardys acting was good tonight and I have been a critic of it lately.

Whats up with Charlie and Yvonne. Are they going around bumping off people that have lived on the square or something?
    No idea. You could tell Yvonne was lying and of course Charlie knew Dot had his phone... it's all set up and very interesting.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully his contribution will be a week maximum.... then he can leave! :D

Poor boring, disliked Tamwar. I'd cheer that boy up.

(That came out wrong. I wouldn't, y'know, 'cheer him up' like that, I'd just tell him jokes and stuff and explain to him how to apply for a student loan so he could go to university.)
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    What is it with certain characters shinning just before they are axed Vanessa now Jake there's probably been others as well but I can't think of them atm .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

(That came out wrong. I wouldn't, y'know, 'cheer him up' like that, I'd just tell him jokes and stuff and explain to him how to apply for a student loan so he could go to university.)

Hehe :D

I don't think it's just the student loan to get to uni, but the grades :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if Johnny won't bite?! ;)