What do you think of neighbours who leave their pegs on the line?

Comments

• PeteAPeteA Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they deliberately left the pegs on the line - I reckon they've been victims of the Phantom Knicker Nicker.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PeteA wrote: »
    I don't think they deliberately left the pegs on the line - I reckon they've been victims of the Phantom Knicker Nicker.

and if there was money left, then it was probably David Banner (will make sense to children of the late 70s)
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Every bloody thread. :)

I've already told them I live down south (*). :D

(*) Or somebody else living in the forbidden zone, i.e. anywhere north of Northampton. The clue is in the name.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rufusrain wrote: »
    I must admit I think lazy.

Plus it's a bit of an eye sore so why not just bring them in with your washing instead of leaving them out for all and sundry to see.

It wouldn't bother me one bit. It wouldn't impact on my life in any way.
  • Slarti BartfastSlarti Bartfast Posts: 6,607
    Forum Member
    Hanging's too good for 'em.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Hanging's too good for 'em.

The pegs?.

But that's their job.
  • Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The pegs?.

But that's their job.

:D:D
  • Mark1974Mark1974 Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    I've already told them I live down south (*). :D

(*) Or somebody else living in the forbidden zone, i.e. anywhere north of Northampton. The clue is in the name.

Silly me! I should have picked up from your name "jra" that you were a South of Englander!

I'm too embarrassed to speak!

jra=southerner..... obviously! :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Mark1974 wrote: »
    Silly me! I should have picked up from your name "jra" that you were a South of Englander!

I'm too embarrassed to speak!

jra=southerner..... obviously! :blush:
    Why do you guess where everybody lives?
  • AndrueAndrue Posts: 23,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do. I don't care. Although it's a rotary not a line. Lines are a bit too downmarket for where I live :)
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »
    I think people who worry about stuff that their neighbours are doing and what goes on in other people's gardens have way too much time on their hands to nosey into business that doesn't concern them.

I had a 6ft fence put up to keep people like the OP out of my business. My neighbour was forever interfering and making comments about what we did and what went on over our side of the fence so we errected a ruddy great thing that she can't see over and now she's forced to mind her own business.

These people are very sad indeed.
  • rufusrainrufusrain Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spotty_cat wrote: »
    These people are very sad indeed.

It's not sad to have standards and clearly from reading the replies here people don't agree. However everything you do is a reflection of you and I just can't see how someone who is too lazy to take their pegs off the line is going to be overly concerned with other areas of hygiene. As one posters said that her husband leaves washing out for days AND forgets to put out rubbish. I am sorry but that's how I feel about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Why do you guess where everybody lives?

The poster mentioned they have a problem with litter and fly-tipping in their area. Just presumed they lived up here. It sounds familiar!

(Cue Captain Castleford... :D)

Anyway Ramo1234...5678... I'm guessing you live in "That London"?!

I don't know how I do it! :p
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the thread that just keeps on giving. Colour me impressed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    It's not sad to have standards and clearly from reading the replies here people don't agree. However everything you do is a reflection of you and I just can't see how someone who is too lazy to take their pegs off the line is going to be overly concerned with other areas of hygiene. As one posters said that her husband leaves washing out for days AND forgets to put out rubbish. I am sorry but that's how I feel about it.
    So just because people leave the pegs on the washing line means that they don't have standards?
    Sorry but you have way too much time on your hands to be poking your nose in people's business and you should start doing something worthwhile with it.
    The poster mentioned they have a problem with litter and fly-tipping in their area. Just presumed they lived up here. It sounds familiar!

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

this post is bloody hilarious:D
    Forum Member

I don't live near Castleford :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't live near Castleford :)

Yeah but Captain Pontefract sounded crap. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

its 'Dat London'

:p
    Forum Member
    Yeah but Captain Pontefract sounded crap. :D

I don't live in Pontefract either. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't live in Pontefract either. :D

OK, "Captain Within A 10 Mile Radius of Wakefield" then. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pull2Open wrote: »
    its 'Dat London'

:p

You are correct.

It's where dem Scousers go to look for werrrrrkkkkk!

Well, dey do dough don't dey dough hey?
  • MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not sad to have standards and clearly from reading the replies here people don't agree. fHowever everything you do is a reflection of you and I just can't see how someone who is too lazy to take their pegs off the line is going to be overly concerned with other areas o hgieyne. As one posters said that her husband leaves washing out for days AND forgets to put out rubbish. I am sorry but that's how I feel about it.

So what's it got to do with you?Why are so bothered? Maybe your neighbours don't approve of some of your habits-like nosiness.Maybe put the binoculars down and work a bit on your own massive shortcomings.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah! Was the friends full living room litter bin and their perceived dirty habits because of that horror another of you threads?:o

You should write comedy scripts , talent going to waste! 6 page on clothes pegs! Impressed:D
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    As opposed to "ap norf" as pronounced by you Southerner types! :p

Ah, well that's where you're wrong, cos I was born in Yorkshire and come from Yorkshire stock ee by goom !!. :p so there. !!