Options

BB Couch Potatoes Tonight 9pm with Luke and Adam

2»

Comments

• Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    TeamSharon wrote: »
    I was only going to join and ask about Deana tbh...

Ask what you want.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad interview, shame a small few in the chatroom were spoiling things with constant spamming :(
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Not a bad interview, shame a small few in the chatroom were spoiling things with constant spamming :(

Yeah, you always get a few when there's a guest on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »

Yes, it drives me mad when they type in caps saying the same thing over and over :(
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Has anyone written to channel 5/endemol to get couch potatoes endorsed as an official fan show?

PS yes it's annoying when that happens as no questions actually get asked :(
  • Options
    Liam_MainLiam_Main Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was there any questions about Deana or the situation between them three?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liam_Main wrote: »
    Was there any questions about Deana or the situation between them three?

Yes, Adam answered a bit awkwardly as if he wasn't very keen on the topic. As closely as I can remember he said "yes, were still [pause] friends. I was able to get together with her at the wrap party. Only her idea of being friends is very different from my idea of being friends, and she is very busy, so..."

Make of that what you will.
  • Options
    EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Adam answered a bit awkwardly as if he wasn't very keen on the topic. As closely as I can remember he said "yes, were still [pause] friends. I was able to get together with her at the wrap party. Only her idea of being friends is very different from my idea of being friends, and she is very busy, so..."

I suppose it was naive of people to think that their time in the house would bond them for life despite the fact that they are very different people whose lives were always going to go in very different directions after leaving the show. As long as their appears to be no ill-feeling between them then i'm happy with that.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blimey, Adam was right ripping into Caroline, Luke, etc, where's his famous compassion gone eh? :p he seems much more loud and brash outside the house, I wish we'd seen it more in, would have been fun :D
  • Options
    hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    blimey, Adam was right ripping into Caroline, Luke, etc, where's his famous compassion gone eh? :p he seems much more loud and brash outside the house, I wish we'd seen it more in, would have been fun :D

I thought that he acted exactly the same as he did in the house. You can't blame him for being upset with Caroline after the nasty things she said behind his back.
  • Options
    Noisy OysterNoisy Oyster Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hulakula wrote: »
    I thought that he acted exactly the same as he did in the house. You can't blame him for being upset with Caroline after the nasty things she said behind his back.

Exactly, the gorilla comment wasn't exactly nice, was it?

I forgot about that actually - during the interview, Adam said that when he came out of the house someone from C5 pulled him aside and told him what Caroline had said, that she did not mean it in a racist way and that he should not mention anything about it on the show. They do have a way of trying to hide things and protect housemates don't they?
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member

Adam likes to give ambiguous answers and would rather make Deana look bad, than admit that he doesn't really like her?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    Adam likes to give ambiguous answers and would rather make Deana look bad, than admit that he doesn't really like her?

I interepreted it as "I'm really pissed off with what she did on twitter but I don't want to stir things any more".
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I interepreted it as "I'm really pissed off with what she did on twitter but I don't want to stir things any more".

I've just listened to it and it actually sounded better than how I read your post.

"Right, yeah, erm, yeah, we friends with her Man. I got to talk to her at the wrap party, you know what I'm saying, and it's just like the way that I have friends is completely different to the way she has friends, you know what I'm saying, and we both got, all of us got busy lives and, like, her life won't intertween (sic) with ours, at all, so, just the way that's going down, really."

Maybe he meant that she expected, as a friend, an invitation to his party and his way of having friends is just to mention on Twitter that you can buy tickets to his party and hope that friends read it? :D
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he probably tried to pull her but she wasn't up for it.. finds her quite annoying so when she wasn't on it he let her do her thing..her fans are mad fanatics so he'll keep saying she's his friend for the time being.