Options

Congratulations Peter Andre ..Revelation at ....

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was talking about in the long run, give it a year, i see the same result in Cheryl Cole and Alesha Dixons future, if they were really serious about their singing careers they would be on it full time, they know they need a plan B, nothing wrong with that its just reality.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    It depends on the career you want surely. Peter has increased his musical credibility with this album - and got a tour, which is what he particularly wanted. He's also done enough to ensure he can make another album if he wants to do so. I don't suppose he expects to be the next Michael Jackson. I'm sure he's very happy with the progress he's made.

And no-one can call him lazy! He's managing to fit in loads of other stuff as well. I think he's doing brilliantly. Well done Pete. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    marc822 wrote: »
    He cant sing. so well done on the achievement.
    The singles sound really odd vocally.

Sadly how good (or bad) you are vocally makes no difference nowadays (Cheryl Cole at number 1 being a prime example)
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Sadly how good (or bad) you are vocally makes no difference nowadays (Cheryl Cole at number 1 being a prime example)

There are superstars going for years - even decades, with not-so-great voices but who are millionaires. All you need are the right people in the studio and an extravaganza of a stage show with backing tracks.... sad really.

Peter Andre will never be one of the greats, but he's not one of the worst either....(you Britney Spears).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    There are superstars going for years - even decades, with not-so-great voices but who are millionaires. All you need are the right people in the studio and an extravaganza of a stage show with backing tracks.... sad really.

Peter Andre will never be one of the greats, but he's not one of the worst either....(you Britney Spears).

Amen to that

AT the end of the day we all like different things. I love Stevie Nicks but lots of people don't like how she sounds.

And I quite like Peters voice.... I'v e certainly heard much worse!
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love it to be a great success in the States.:)

He could then go and live there permanently.

:D:cool::eek::D
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Revelation up one place from last week to No 19 in the album chart - 7 weeks inside the top 20. Well done Pete :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Revelation up one place from last week to No 19 in the album chart - 7 weeks inside the top 20. Well done Pete :)

Bloody marvelous :D

Thanks for update :)