Options

Batman The Animated Series!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
Forum Member
Been Watching Alot of this show recently and Batman Beyond just watched The Laughing fish which is Amazing gotta love Mark Hamill as Joker and Kevin as Batman Perfect Combination. What are your favourite Episodes / film

Mine Starts off With:

1) Batman Mask of the Phantasm- i know this a movie but have to love this film . Shirley Walker's music is Amazing all of it is perfect!! Blu-ray release please

2) Trial- love this episode alot all of the villains putting Batman on Trial. :)

3) The Laughing Fish- Based on the comics this episode is amazing and shows Mark Hamill at his very best creepy and Scary :)

4) Almost Got im- This is a Classic Joker. Two face poison ivy and Killer Croc , Penguintalking about how they almost killed Batman.

5) Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
I Love this film ordered the Blu-ray recently This again shows How Good Mark Hamill is as the Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman the Flashback scene's are Awesome and terrifying the uncut version rocks!!

Comments

• Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you know Batman Of The Future is currently being shown on Kix! (Sky 627)??

2 episodes a day, at 7 and 9 in the morning and repeated at 2 and 4:30 in the afternoon.
  • Options
    not_the_doctornot_the_doctor Posts: 1,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was never that crazy about Return of the Joker, and thought Batman Beyond for the most part was a bit of a miss. I did enjoy "Black Out" and "Ace in the Hole", though.

As for the "real" Batman show, I'm torn between "Over The Edge" and "Heart of Ice" as my favorite episode. They're both amazing in very different ways, and since they're essentially from different incarnations of the same show, I think I can have two favorites. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i do love batman the animated series. i just wish i could get the 3rd series on region 2 dvd!