Options

Ha-ha...Laura Robson wants to bang Andy Murray!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    ollie1004ollie1004 Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having seen Robson being "interviewed" twice over the weekend, she doesn't half come across as an uptight, slightly stuck up little thing. I found her quite odd tbh. Even Gabby Logan passed comment on her looking slightly down in the mouth having just won a silver, she barely cracked her face!
  • Options
    fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever our athletes do they're going to get criticized really. Happy with Silver? Why, you should have won Gold! Not happy with Silver? Man they're so ungrateful, its a medal for heavens sake...
  • Options
    ollie1004ollie1004 Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fab cesc wrote: »
    Whatever our athletes do they're going to get criticized really. Happy with Silver? Why, you should have won Gold! Not happy with Silver? Man they're so ungrateful, its a medal for heavens sake...

Nah it wasn't that, I don't think she was disappointed with silver in all honesty. It's just her demeanour. She was interviewed before the semi final and she was exactly the same; uptight and downright soppy to the point of looking totally bored!
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, Murray also looked like he'd just been to a funeral. :D

The two of them seem a bit awkward around each other - not as pally as other doubles players.
  • Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boxfresh wrote: »
    Did anyone else watch the Robson/Murray interview on Olympics tonight?

Robson kept looking at Murray like some love struck puppy. The body language from Robson was unmistakable. It's so obvious that she's into him, but I'm not actually sure he notices.

Could it be that she simply admires him as a great tennis player?
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiggywink wrote: »
    Could it be that she simply admires him as a great tennis player?

Nah, her wanting to shag him is far more discussable (is that a word?).
  • Options
    Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RiverChelt wrote: »
    I suppose there are those who may suggest that Robson already screwed Murray, live on TV in that championship tie-break.

She bats for the other side
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is dam more good looking than Andy is..
  • Options
    geemonkeegeemonkee Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look at him wide eyed and breathless, not quite mills & boon but definitely a bit! In other words she fancies a bit of Big Andy :D

Robson's prettier than Sears anyway - take away her shampoo ad hair and all she's left with is her wee pinchy face.