Comments

• CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    LucianB wrote: »
    When does a man reach his sexual peak

Right after the vinegar strokes.
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,047
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere a man reaches his sexual peak at 18, but women reach their sexual peak in the mid to late 30's.
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If memory serves, the official answer to this is about nineteen for men.

That is, if you can get around the fact that at that age, you're probably either socially awkward and shy, or a macho bell-end around women.
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..I don't think there is such an age, I personally think I look much better now at 30 than I did at 20, I don't really think I was unattractive then, I think it's because I got into weight-lifting, yoga and kickboxing in my mid 20s.

It's not really an age thing I feel, just a question of how much a Man or Woman wants to maintain themselves.
  • LucianBLucianB Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    If memory serves, the official answer to this is about nineteen for men.

That is, if you can get around the fact that at that age, you're probably either socially awkward and shy, or a macho bell-end around women.
    I think this is accurate too. Also at that age you are out clubbing so fanny is coming at you from all directions....or so it seems after a few pints lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..I don't think there is such an age, I personally think I look much better now at 30 than I did at 20, I don't really think I was unattractive then, I think it's because I got into weight-lifting, yoga and kickboxing in my mid 20s.

It's not really an age thing I feel, just a question of how much a Man or Woman wants to maintain themselves.
    I think the top male models are 30s as a mans face matures later than a womans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...fanny is coming at you from all directions...

You might want to work on the sexism there, that definitely won't help.

You might also want to take cover right about now.....sh*t is about to start flying in your direction. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this is accurate too. Also at that age you are out clubbing so fanny is coming at you from all directions....or so it seems after a few pints lol

It's a different world....

I'm pretty sure that even in my shmexy young days no part of my body ever hurled itself at anyone in a club.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You might want to work on the sexism there, that definitely won't help.

You might also want to take cover right about now.....sh*t is about to start flying in your direction. :D
    Why because I'm black? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a different world....

I'm pretty sure that even in my shmexy young days no part of my body ever hurled itself at anyone in a club.
    Guess it says more about the establishments I frequent moreso that your days of being shmexy
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It didn't? :eek:

Oh change the record, jeez.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »

Oh change the record, jeez.
    'buffalo soldier....stolen fron African'
    lol

Anyone else can see I'm taking the piss. It's usually the ppl who take it serious I wonder about...........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In my experience, and it's not a huge amount of experience but, you know, as a rule, women don't like being referred to by their reproductive organs.

Although I'm guessing a couple of them might be referring to you by yours any moment now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my experience, and it's not a huge amount of experience but, you know, as a rule, women don't like being referred to by their reproductive organs.

Although I'm guessing a couple of them might be referring to you by yours any moment now.
    'Big d***'' yeah, I'm cool with that bro.
  • malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Define 'peak'

...is it when he is most fertile
    recovers quicker for multiple attempts
    is better at the job
    or what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    malaikah wrote: »
    Define 'peak'

is better at the job
    or what?
    most attractive to women.
  • carey579carey579 Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    I think the top male models are 30s as a mans face matures later than a womans.

The current #1 (Sean O'Pry) & #2 (Simon Nessman) male models in the world are both 23 and they have held that position since a year ago.

In terms of attractiveness, some men are at their peak early in life while others look better as they get older. Like Prince William I think looked his best when he was a teenager while guys like Anderson Cooper, Matt Battaglia look better in their 40s than when they were younger.
    Forum Member
    'Big d***'' yeah, I'm cool with that bro.

Well you got that half right :D
    Forum Member
    malaikah wrote: »
    Define 'peak'

is better at the job
    or what?

I thought it was when the sex drive is at its highest, but the OP has his own definition:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carey579 wrote: »
    The current #1 (Sean O'Pry) & #2 (Simon Nessman) male models in the world are both 23 and they have held that position since a year ago.

In terms of attractiveness, some men are at their peak early in life while others look better as they get older. Like Prince William I think looked his best when he was a teenager while guys like Anderson Cooper, Matt Battaglia look better in their 40s than when they were younger.
    I just remember seeing this dude one Johnathan Ross one day...David Gandy. Never heard of the other guys tbh.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is this what you experienced when you were 19 or are you younger than that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this what you experienced when you were 19 or are you younger than that?
    ok...
  • duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was 1959..........................or just under an hour ago...........................I wish! :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do 9/10 responses on this forum have to be some d***head business. The s*** aint even funny ffs. Just answer the question or close unu mowt ta rarted!
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok...
    What do you mean 'ok'? It's a simple question - how old are you?