100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Which recent celebrity break-up may
    have had something to do with her
    cocaine habit and his hatred of it?

Possibly the domestic goddess and her arty/PR hubby?

The ER doctor and his younger girlfriend?
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly movie actor is starting to scare his neighbours. Not only does the actor have an extensive collection of guns he keeps adding to everyday, he has also been cleaning them and dry firing them in the front yard and back yards and is also building some kind of target range.

This aging rocker who is not as old as a Rolling Stone and also has television experience does not even bother making an effort at finding groupies any longer. On a recent cruise he had one of his tour guys find women wearing his t-shirts and if they were single and interested the tour person sent them to the former A list rocker's cabin.

From Blind Gossip:

The cast of Glee is in shock over the passing of their colleague and friend, insert name here. However one specific cast member was walking around a store in SoHo yesterday with three friends, talking about how they would like to honor him. "I'm going to get a dog. And i'm going to name him 'insert name here'," said the Glee cast member. "That would be disrespectful," said one of the friends. "No, it's not! It would be cool! That way, whenever i talk to him, it will be like having him around. Come here insert name here! Get the ball, insert name here!" "That's an incredibly stupid idea," said another friend. "Well i like it, and i'm going to do it," said the Glee cast member.

2. You know WHO maybe? Front man been in lots of tv shows over the years. csi etc
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Possibly the domestic goddess and her arty/PR hubby?

Just thinking it might be her gives me a fantastic image of her snorting a line off her own boob.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Just thinking it might be her gives me a fantastic image of her snorting a line off her own boob.

I am :eek: but amused:D
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

This A list mostly movie actor is starting to scare his neighbours. Not only does the actor have an extensive collection of guns he keeps adding to everyday, he has also been cleaning them and dry firing them in the front yard and back yards and is also building some kind of target range.

This aging rocker who is not as old as a Rolling Stone and also has television experience does not even bother making an effort at finding groupies any longer. On a recent cruise he had one of his tour guys find women wearing his t-shirts and if they were single and interested the tour person sent them to the former A list rocker's cabin.

From Blind Gossip:

The cast of Glee is in shock over the passing of their colleague and friend, insert name here. However one specific cast member was walking around a store in SoHo yesterday with three friends, talking about how they would like to honor him. "I'm going to get a dog. And i'm going to name him 'insert name here'," said the Glee cast member. "That would be disrespectful," said one of the friends. "No, it's not! It would be cool! That way, whenever i talk to him, it will be like having him around. Come here insert name here! Get the ball, insert name here!" "That's an incredibly stupid idea," said another friend. "Well i like it, and i'm going to do it," said the Glee cast member.

I can think of one ageing Rocker who was in several TV shows 10-15 years ago, if you questioned him on his antics he may reply with 'It's My Life'
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can think of one ageing Rocker who was in several TV shows 10-15 years ago, if you questioned him on his antics he may reply with 'It's My Life'

Can't be him...he's still A list big time...esp in the USA!

I was thinking more along the lines of the aging rocker who just had a temporary split with his well known gobby wife...who does talent show judging...did tv with the whole family.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    KaylaL wrote: »
    Can't be him...he's still A list big time...esp in the USA!

I was thinking more along the lines of the aging rocker who just had a temporary split with his well known gobby wife...who does talent show judging...did tv with the whole family.

He did cross my mind too, but surely not :eek:
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    He did cross my mind too, but surely not :eek:

Are any of them 'former A-list rocker' the ones I think people mean I wouldn't class as former:confused:

I thought maybe Mr Kiss frontman, on some talent show panel & famous actress daughter...is he former a-list?
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Are any of them 'former A-list rocker' the ones I think people mean I wouldn't class as former:confused:

I thought maybe Mr Kiss frontman, on some talent show panel & famous actress daughter...is he former a-list?

I honestly don't know. Possibly, because it's mostly an older fan group, and not having such a wide appeal, they are not classed as A-list anymore?
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    I honestly don't know. Possibly, because it's mostly an older fan group, and not having such a wide appeal, they are not classed as A-list anymore?

Maybe, it's CDAN so anything goes really but Mr 'I bite bats heads off', released tour dates and I think they sold out really quickly so I discount him.
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »

Who's he:D
    It could be one of Miss Baywatches ex's, rhyming with Sid Sock or :confused: something 'wee'.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sid Sock on a cruise :confused:
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sid Sock is a great guess, and the one who bites bats heads isn't an A lister by a long chalk. His music genre is for a selective audience...not mainstream. Also the aging rock star on a cruise works well with the blind..doesn't it?
    Forum Member
    Sid Sock on a cruise :confused:

sorry the most famous female from Baywatch ex's, both rockers
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Possibly a desperate housewife... she more or less fits the new relationship and being in the same cities as the Doc while filming was taking place.

...but I don't like to Gab too much. ;)

Cor spot on, that was a quick reveal
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2369752/George-Clooney-pursued-Eva-Longoria-BEFORE-split-girlfriend-Stacy-Keibler.html
    wasn't he linked to another one from that show, Superman lady
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    laurielou wrote: »
    The pirate? Does have a collection, I believe.

or then there's Mad Max, of course...don't know why I thought of him.

On the other blind about the scary female actress - The Craft? Hope not, cos I really like her, but could be.

Totally the pirate. He went full "Gonzo" years ago.
    Forum Member
    I agree,

When the pictures emerged that was my first thought I'm afraid but hopefully I'm wrong.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re: The continent of Oz.

Can he even function? I mean he's been a shivering alcoholic for years bless him (lovely bloke) but he can barely even sit still at the best of times. Unless he's had a complete turnaround (which is possible).
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry the most famous female from Baywatch ex's, both rockers

Sorry I knew who you ment it was the image of him as the entertainment on a PNO style cruse that was doing strange things to my brain :D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a blind some time ago about a singer, who was going out on binges for a time, he was mad for it - the booze. He was having trouble with his 'brood' according to the blind. I wonder if that brood had been extended?

edit: yes - it was in the Popbitch mailout in March/April.

Looks like Jerrica,I and few others were right. By the way - in the last 2 years he has littered his Twitter with the rather cryptic "love NYC" and "Love and Peace NYC".

If I were his Mrs I'd be questioning that straight away!
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pucks baby mama has just got a new puppy so that might be the Glee one solved.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which recent celebrity break-up may have had something to do with her cocaine habit and his hatred of it?

Wasn't there a blind a few weeks ago about a gent being surprised about the extent of his new girls habit? It was generally thought to be the Scot and the girl that's so hot right now... are they still together?
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »
    Wasn't there a blind a few weeks ago about a gent being surprised about the extent of his new girls habit? It was generally thought to be the Scot and the girl that's so hot right now... are they still together?

Oh wifey and the DJ man? I missed that blind, no idea but she was out with her ex (the football agent one) and has been no mention of the as a couple for a while from the DM.
    There was some odd story about miss hot right now taking creepy pics of another singers female backing dancers (some silly twitter spat).
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member

This A list celebrity/singer made her dancers and backup singers strip to nothing because she said that a bunch of coke was missing and that one of them must have taken it. There they were, all of them in a group naked while she quizzed them and went through their clothes. After two hours, her assistant showed up and reminded the singer that the singer had used it all earlier.

This A list mostly movie actor who is getting serious buzz as a sort of television actor was out celebrating last night when he went into a rant about how ugly his waiter was and called the manager over to tell him how ugly the waiter was and that our actor was never coming in here again unless he got a different waiter. Preferably someone young. And hot. And attentive.

From Allie Is Wired:

This female star's niche is rom-coms and she has made a name for herself in comedies. She is basically just a pretty face and has tried dramatic roles with substance, but her looks just don't translate into talent. In fact, some fellow celebs wonder how she gets roles that require more than a ounce of skill. She also claims to read scripts with excruciating detail, but in reality an assistant usually gets the job of reading her parts to her. On several occasions she had to have "big words" explained to her.
This discussion has been closed.