Options

Andrea and Steve

felixw1felixw1 Posts: 251
Forum Member
i'd rather have steve and andrea together than steve and michelle, i cant stand michelle all she does is moan at everyone, get rid of her ASAP!

Comments

• Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea grates more than Michelle if I'm honest, hope she isn't in Corrie for too long
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I don't like either Andrea or Michelle but as Michelle is long term, however much I wish she wasn't, I really hope they chill her out soon. She is getting more uptight by the episode. I swear she didn't used to be this bad.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I hope they don't make Steve have another affair again. Split him up from MissHell, but make him kick her out and then put him with Andrea if they decide she'd suit him. Don't give MissHell any reason to feel sorry for herself
  • Options
    Mr Alex TMr Alex T Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    MissHell! Great nickname! Do the writers want her to be disliked or something? After all this time I still don't see her as a iconic character.

I'd like Andrea and Steve McDonald to get together, she is fun which makes him fun. Michelle Conner is past it.
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    I've got a feeling Andrea's the bunny boiler type. Whichever way it goes I think Steve will be married by the 2014 - but not sure whether it will be with Andrea or Miss Hell.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she doesn't break Lloyd's heart as it seems she's only using Lloyd as a shag buddy while she is keeping Steve on standby should he ever break up with Miss Whinge-A-Lot.

I agree with MrWoodySir about her potentially being a bunny boiler
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the direction they're taking is that both Steve and Michelle have settled for second-best. Michelle moans because he's cheated on her before (so it's her self-respect that's really hurting), which seeing Andrea stirs up.I wonder if she will cheat first?
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didnt Michelle have a thing with Peter Barlow?
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    Didnt Michelle have a thing with Peter Barlow?

I can't remember that but Carla commented on that last night.

Also, someone said that Steve had been married 5 times is that right?
  • Options
    meechyemoomeechyemoo Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicki x 2
    Karen
    Becky
    Tracy
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrea grates more than Michelle if I'm honest, hope she isn't in Corrie for too long

Seconded :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meechyemoo wrote: »
    Vicki x 2
    Karen
    Becky
    Tracy

He was married to Karen twice, not Vicky. :D:p
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I prefer Andrea to Michelle to be honest. Andrea is much more fun as a character, so wouldn't blame Steve, if he dumped Michelle for Andrea.
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member

I agree.

Bit weird how Andrea stayed over with Lloyd after their (first) date, and then hung around him all day as if she was love struck if she's supposed to have such strong feelings for Steve.
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Michelle but to me Andrea is even worse, both grating madams.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    meechyemoo wrote: »
    Vicki x 2
    Karen
    Becky
    Tracy

He's been married to some classy types. Tracy and Becky in particular.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like either Andrea or Michelle but as Michelle is long term, however much I wish she wasn't, I really hope they chill her out soon. She is getting more uptight by the episode. I swear she didn't used to be this bad.

If she swivelling her eyes or glares much more they'll pop out. Personally, I'm hoping that when that happens she'll spontaneously combust. :D
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    If she swivelling her eyes or glares much more they'll pop out. Personally, I'm hoping she'll spontaneously combust. :D

Yes!! An added bonus would be that they'd have to redecorate the bar :D
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Michelle thinks she's too good for Steve.

I enjoy watching Michelle away from Steve I don't think they are suited at all. Michelle was better in last nights scenes in Peters flat with him and Carla
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle thinks she's too good for Steve.

I enjoy watching Michelle away from Steve I don't think they are suited at all. Michelle was better in last nights scenes in Peters flat with him and Carla

As soon as she starts on Steve, her face goes all distorted. Why on earth would he want to stay with her when she's such a harridan when he's there? At least Liz wasn't around to egg Michelle on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I would much rather have Steve with Michelle and that's saying something :mad:
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    As soon as she starts on Steve, her face goes all distorted. Why on earth would he want to stay with her when she's such a harridan when he's there? At least Liz wasn't around to egg Michelle on.

And why would Michelle stay with someone she finds so much fault with?
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    And why would Michelle stay with someone she finds so much fault with?
    Exactly. Their whole relationship makes no sense.
  • Options
    Doll FeetDoll Feet Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Andrea, she's got a bit of a spark about her. Unfortunately it's only a matter of time before they drag her down and she's as miserable as the rest of them.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should make Michelle cheat on Steve. It would of made more sense for Peter to have had an affair with Michelle rather than Tina. As Peter and Michelle have interacted quite a lot over the years and nearly got together.