100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I just googled dressed to kill and assumed the main lady star was who they meant (same first name as Dirty Den in Eastenders wife). Not saying it's her but assumed that is who they are guessing.

Yeah, AD fits.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    So some of these blinds do have a nod to the truth!

IIRC it was a Popbitch one and they are normally pretty spot on as if they don't have any gossip they don't just cobble some together for the sake of it (unlike Blind Gossip & CDAN in my opinion).

Another lovely article here about the blooming relationship;-) Run for the hills Red Bull man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2592455/The-F1-chief-pregnant-wife-Geri-Halliwell-stole-pole-position-life-Seen-strolling-public-reveal-Spice-Girl-followed-millionaire-years-partner-expected-baby.html
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Looks legit and good luck to them. Not sure about some of her previous list though...

Duncan from Blue once described Geri as 'a good beard'. :cool:

Why are you wishing them luck. :oHe has just left his partner of 14years with a six month old baby.:(
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Yeah, AD fits.

So does the female lead from Vertigo. She's not rail thin although she did disgust - sorry, surprise everyone at the Oscars.

Call me naive but I just can't see an 80 year old woman hoofing coke?
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 60s IT girl, loved by that Rat Pack - anyone else thinking Rosemary's Baby? She was married to Ol' Blue Eyes and she's always been very slim. (And she has issues, which have been stirred up in recent months).
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

#1 Which B-list singer/songwriter and spawn of a legend hates this C-list actress "wife" of an A-lister so much she put her picture on a dartboard at her birthday party so she could let out some of that hatred.

#2 This A list couple which, if separately would not add up to A list took a private that last well over seven hours. According to a flight attendant on the flight, the couple spoke briefly a few times. They had to walk to the other person because they were kept separate by the entire space of the passenger cabin. "It was like a couple of friends taking a flight together and not a couple that were intimate with each other."
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

#1 Which B-list singer/songwriter and spawn of a legend hates this C-list actress "wife" of an A-lister so much she put her picture on a dartboard at her birthday party so she could let out some of that hatred.

#2 This A list couple which, if separately would not add up to A list took a private that last well over seven hours. According to a flight attendant on the flight, the couple spoke briefly a few times. They had to walk to the other person because they were kept separate by the entire space of the passenger cabin. "It was like a couple of friends taking a flight together and not a couple that were intimate with each other."

#1 is so easy. Daughter of The King. "Wife" of Danny Zuko.

#2 considering CDAN is American and so their ratings wouldn't be as high as anywhere else in the world, i'd say the couple would be Golden Balls & his Posh wife.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 60s IT girl, loved by that Rat Pack - anyone else thinking Rosemary's Baby? She was married to Ol' Blue Eyes and she's always been very slim. (And she has issues, which have been stirred up in recent months).

Only Frank loved her, Dean,Sammy etc hated her.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

#2 considering CDAN is American and so their ratings wouldn't be as high as anywhere else in the world, i'd say the couple would be Golden Balls & his Posh wife.

#1 I think so - the link being a certain "church" popular with some celebrities?

Agreed with #2 also. Many reports of them spending time working during flights, breaks in shoots rather than spending time together etc
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She left the church, her mother is still a member though.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Re: #2 wouldn't CDAN have put foreign born couple? They usually refer to people being foreign when they're not American.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re: #2 wouldn't CDAN have put foreign born couple? They usually refer to people being foreign when they're not American.

Yes they would. Also a seven hour flight with both of them and not their kids seems unlikely.
    Forum Member
    Yes they would. Also a seven hour flight with both of them and not their kids seems unlikely.

This is true. So i'll change my answer to Serena Van der Woodsen & Green Lantern
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    #2 - did the Thetans do the surgery? What a cocktail of a disaster ;)

I think you were right. I checked and Cocktail hadn't been out in public for a while, then popped up in the past couple of days with a new hairstyle which would hide browlift scarring and showing definite signs of a drastic surgical overhaul.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Dove wrote: »
    I think you were right. I checked and Cocktail hadn't been out in public for a while, then popped up in the past couple of days with a new hairstyle which would hide browlift scarring and showing definite signs of a drastic surgical overhaul.

Ooooh I think this is my first correct guess :)
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Dove wrote: »

yes I saw a piece in DM and his face is really puffy and weird. It was amusing to read the comments as several people thought the same thing!
    Forum Member
    From Janet Charlton

There's more than meets the eye to this actor's sudden and unexpected sobriety. He never had a reputation as a partier, and when he recently announced he'd given up drinking, questions arose. Why did he quit?

The inside story is that our seemingly straight leading man was in the habit of getting liquored up and cursing Craigslist for twinky young guys. One of these playful hustlers caused a loud incident in which police were almost called. He paid the kid to keep quiet and that close call is the reason he stopped drinking.
    Forum Member
    From Janet Charlton

There's more than meets the eye to this actor's sudden and unexpected sobriety. He never had a reputation as a partier, and when he recently announced he'd given up drinking, questions arose. Why did he quit?

The inside story is that our seemingly straight leading man was in the habit of getting liquored up and cursing Craigslist for twinky young guys. One of these playful hustlers caused a loud incident in which police were almost called. He paid the kid to keep quiet and that close call is the reason he stopped drinking.

Would explain why he went off the rails if he can't face he's gay and needed to drink to cope. He's been quiet recently too. After all that paper bag "I Am Not Famous Anymore" stuff.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would explain why he went off the rails if he can't face he's gay and needed to drink to cope. He's been quiet recently too. After all that paper bag "I Am Not Famous Anymore" stuff.

He's been behaving strangely for quite a while now, I could readily believe him for that blind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been behaving strangely for quite a while now, I could readily believe him for that blind.

who are you alluding to? I can't guess......
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laska wrote: »

Sam Witwicky I think ,
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got an image of a drunk man slumped in front of his computer screen cursing Craig's list and blaming it for all his woes.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    A popular guess for ^ was the Irish man who was in Schindlers List. Apparently he stated in an interview that he had recently quit drinking.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    laska wrote: »

Mutt Williams.
This discussion has been closed.