The Osbournes can dish it out............

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
But they can't take it:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a222887/kelly-osbourne-defends-mum-after-jibes.html

Sharon Osbourne is more than capable of seeing the funny side of personal insults when it's her directing it at a woman who is unable to properly defend herself:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/susan-boyle/6512892/Sharon-Osbourne-attacks-Susan-Boyle-on-radio-show.html

Glass houses and stones come to mind.

Comments

• slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I wonder what Shazza would look like without all the work thats been done on her

Methinks she would look her age if not more
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vile woman should keep her odious thoughts to herself. She's whored herself and her family around for the past few years exposing what a nasty bunch they are but she can't take a little criticism. I expect the editor of the paper ( the Mail I think ) has already received one of Sharons nice little personal 'presents'.
    Pre-surgery she looked like my sister-in-law. I'm not keen on her either.:D
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon Osbourne really annoyed me when she had slagged off Susan Boyle's looks on a chat show. The host (Graham Norton I think) pulled her up about it (gently of course) and she said 'well it's what we're all thinking!' :eek: Well no you hypocritical old plastic bag, I've never thought anything nasty about Susan Boyle but I've thought plenty of nasty things about you! :mad:

And who's to say what she'd look like without all that surgery? We'll never know.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    In the first article we have kelly osbourne saying people shouldn't judge her mum on her looks.

In the second article Sharon is judging somebody on their looks.

The Osbourne's are such hypocrites. They have a holier than though attitude even when they're doing the mudslinging!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only talented person in the whole family is Ozzie. And you hardly hear a word from him.

And Sharon looked like an average housewife before she had surgery. I'm sure she'd look like a gargoyle now when you factor in her vile personality.

And she has the nerve to criticise Susan Boyle....;)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uqefX8y8fxQ/SvxWm-8tUAI/AAAAAAAAAHA/2p0HkxDeGR8/s320/sharon-osbourne-before.jpg
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    I live in hope that one day Mrs O will encounter someone with an even more acid tongue than hers who will knock her down a peg or two. Closely followed by knocking her on her arse.

If her and her brats were not rich and famous we would be reading about them in a redtop under the headline "Broken Britain "

Just a bunch of chavs who have the lifestyle they enjoy due to Ozzy's talent in days of yore.
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Sharon,....jealousy is an ugly thing - and so are you inside and out.In case you haven`t realised it - you`re no oil painting yourself.
    Say what you will about Susan Boyle - but at least she didn`t break up a marriage or sleep her way to the top like you did Sharon you spiteful bitter old hag,
  • CHEE KYCHEE KY Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vile woman should keep her odious thoughts to herself. She's whored herself and her family around for the past few years exposing what a nasty bunch they are but she can't take a little criticism. I expect the editor of the paper ( the Mail I think ) has already received one of Sharons nice little personal 'presents'.
    Pre-surgery she looked like my sister-in-law. I'm not keen on her either.:D

I agree with the above.

The MTV show made a useless family who need psychiatry for their eccentricities into an interesting family for the media to follow.

Not a single one is talented and it's a shame how they bring Ozzy on to entertain as some circus monkey to perform tricks for everyone to LAUGH at, it's never laughing with him.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The irony in Kelly O's 'article' is hilarious. Her mother's more recent 'career' has been built around judging people and being a proper b*tch about how others look. I think the thread title sums it up perfectly. Don't dish out what you cannot take back.
  • ohiromeohirome Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Sharon Osbourne really annoyed me when she had slagged off Susan Boyle's looks on a chat show. The host (Graham Norton I think) pulled her up about it (gently of course) and she said 'well it's what we're all thinking!' :eek: Well no you hypocritical old plastic bag, I've never thought anything nasty about Susan Boyle but I've thought plenty of nasty things about you! :mad:

And who's to say what she'd look like without all that surgery? We'll never know.

Sorry, but Susans 'success' was down to the fact that she was a frightful looking woman with a decent voice. It was pure vaudeville.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHEE KY wrote: »
    I agree with the above.

The MTV show made a useless family who need psychiatry for their eccentricities into an interesting family for the media to follow.

Not a single one is talented and it's a shame how they bring Ozzy on to entertain as some circus monkey to perform tricks for everyone to LAUGH at, it's never laughing with him.

Ohhhh I see...so because its not the typical 9-5 Joe Bloggs family, they need to see a shrink? Ignoring some drug induced madness back in the day, theyre a solid family. Ozzy doesnt cheat, theyre both clearly in love, the kids are successful in what they want to do...whats wrong with that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    ohirome wrote: »
    Ohhhh I see...so because its not the typical 9-5 Joe Bloggs family, they need to see a shrink? Ignoring some drug induced madness back in the day, theyre a solid family. Ozzy doesnt cheat, theyre both clearly in love, the kids are successful in what they want to do...whats wrong with that?

Both Sharon and Ozzie have cheated. When they met Ozzie was married with two young children, but that didn't stop him having an affair with Sharon. Sharon then cheated on Ozzie with the guitar player in Ozzie's band.

I don't see any particular talent where Jack and Kelly are concerned - they have only got where they are off the back of the MTV show, which of course was only commissioned because of their father.
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Susan Boyle thing was sometime ago, and Sharron said sorry afterwards, and admitted she go carried away. I really can't see anything wrong with Kelly's article, she is just sticking up for her mum. It's a sad world, when a 57 year old women can't go out to dinner, in a pair of baggy jeans!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both Sharon and Ozzie have cheated. When they met Ozzie was married with two young children, but that didn't stop him having an affair with Sharon. Sharon then cheated on Ozzie with the guitar player in Ozzie's band.

I don't see any particular talent where Jack and Kelly are concerned - they have only got where they are off the back of the MTV show, which of course was only commissioned because of their father.

Again, they had a rough period in the early part of their relationship but since then theyve been solid as a rock. Theyre only human - why the hate? Everyone contradicts themselves every day - its a shame that celebrities, especially fairly normal ones like the Osbournes, are almost stoned to death because of it.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lola14 wrote: »
    The Susan Boyle thing was sometime ago, and Sharron said sorry afterwards, and admitted she go carried away. I really can't see anything wrong with Kelly's article, she is just sticking up for her mum. It's a sad world, when a 57 year old women can't go out to dinner, in a pair of baggy jeans!

I think the media's obsession with physical appearance is pathetic. However, Sharon has made a career out of slagging off other people, often by commenting on their physical appearance. Therefore, it's hard to have any sympathy for her when someone (in this case, the media) starts on her. She can hardly turn around and claim to be an innocent party.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, they had a rough period in the early part of their relationship but since then theyve been solid as a rock. Theyre only human - why the hate? Everyone contradicts themselves every day - its a shame that celebrities, especially fairly normal ones like the Osbournes, are almost stoned to death because of it.

A rough period in the early part of their relationship?! He used to batter Sharon black and blue in drunken rages when their kids were little. Granted, she hit him back, but is that the behaviour really "normal"? I don't think so.

The Osbournes are vile imo. There's a really unpleasant air about them.
  • Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but Susans 'success' was down to the fact that she was a frightful looking woman with a decent voice. It was pure vaudeville.

Precisely.The judges make no bones about that either nor do the millions of people who watched the vid on utube. She was a hairy middle aged woman who gyrated her hips in an attempt to be sexy thus making herself out to look like some sort of lunatic and then surprised the shit out of everyone with a perfectly decent rendition of I Dreamed a Dream.

Ozzy is an enigma. He looks like he is barely coping with life on the MTV show, but get him on stage or in the recording studio he is a different beast. For those who attack him for his lack of talent, they need to be reminded of his time fronting a legendary, massively influential band and his solo career which is still ongoing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.
  • chazneechaznee Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Sharon O, I think she can be a nasty piece of work at times.
    But I have to say, in recent pics I've seen of her, she looks unwell and tired.
  • stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Say what you will about Susan Boyle - but at least she didn`t break up a marriage or sleep her way to the top like you did Sharon you spiteful bitter old hag,

Whoa whoa lets be fair!
    You forgot nepotism and opportunism :D

Let's not forget Daddy was Don Arden, music mogul and former manager of Black Sabbath and Ozzy...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To think I used to like Sharon! She is utterly hideous, I can think of a number of celebrities whose appearance she has criticised: Susan Boyle, Nicole Kidman of Dani Minogue of course. I would say Sharon is a typical bully who has deep insecurities and unhappiness in her life. Why else would you be so cruel about people?

To be fair, the kids seem to have grown up a lot recently. Just wish their mother did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member

You could ask why Sharon Osbourne's full of hate. She dishes out enough to other people. As others have said, when you're like that, you have to be big enough to take it back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George O wrote: »
    You could ask why Sharon Osbourne's full of hate. She dishes out enough to other people. As others have said, when you're like that, you have to be big enough to take it back.

And she does. Shes a very self aware woman. Kelly sees an attack on her mum and reacts. Its no different to how anyone would react. If you seen someone making fun of your mum for being fat and dowdy, you'd react regardless of what your mum had said in the past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And she does. Shes a very self aware woman. Kelly sees an attack on her mum and reacts. Its no different to how anyone would react. If you seen someone making fun of your mum for being fat and dowdy, you'd react regardless of what your mum had said in the past.

Does being big enough to take it back include sending dog poop to someone who might have said something you don't like it?
    She' s a nasty spiteful bitter old woman and no amount of surgery can disguise that inner ugliness.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Susan Boyle looks frightful...at least nothing a bit of maintenance hasn't sorted out. There's much worse walking around.