Options

What annoys you most about being part of the gaming community?

124»

Comments

• Options
    cat666cat666 Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I message people saying how good they are:D because I'm nice like that

It's odd but I tend to tell the tank if I'm healing, or the healer if I'm tanking that they did a good job if I'm levelling, but don't bother once I'm max level. It's sad. We all should tell each other when we do a good job.
  • Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ref mics - I don't want "mute all" nor "mute nobody", I'd love an option to mute all but friends...
  • Options
    Sutherland 2013Sutherland 2013 Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Having a thread made about 2 popular games. It being blanked and now being on page 2 while the to games I made a thread on has now BOTH popped up on page 1 underneath someones page.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheats, I hate cheats !.

Pure talent or cheating ?. You make up your mind.

Modern 3 TDM on "Hardhat", the opposition came running through the pipe and I fired 2 rockets from the RPG, Multi kill except for one dude that somehow managed to survive it and came running through to take out 6 members of my team including myself. I re spawned and did the same again, another multi kill and once again he survived and killed us all. I checked the score table and this dude hadn't died once, not once and had around 23 kills then he brought in a MOAB. Next game another MOAB and he finished the game with 40+ kills and no deaths on Dome.

Most people backed out after this game but I stuck with it for another 3 or 4 games and every single game he never died once and brought in Pavelows, AC's, Osprey's and MOAB's. I messaged him and accused him of being a cheat and he messaged back and said "No, just pure talent" i'm a cod god :rolleyes:

Yeah ok, whatever floats your boat asshole.
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The continuing "Nintendo is doomed" prophecies.

Despite Nintendo's success with the Wii, DS, and now the 3DS, there are still many people predicting that all of that was a complete fluke and they'll go the way of SEGA in the next few years.
  • Options
    the sandmanthe sandman Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gamers that cheat.