Options

Could David Emanuel win?

I know it's probably a two horse race between Joey and Kian but I seriously think David could overtake at the last minute and potentially take the crown!

I'd be more than happy with this if he won, he's been an awesome campmate :)

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like David to win. But in all honestly I can't see him beating Joey and Kian who I think are top of the polls to win.

:)
  • Options
    MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really really hope so! I don't have anything against Joey particularly, he may be stupid but he's not a bad person. I like Kian, but I think David is just brilliant. I'd love it if he won!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes... He is a lovely man who has been there for all his fellow campmates ...
  • Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's certainly closing in on them looking at the odds after tonights show, I'd like to think he could snatch it off them. Ashley went from 66/1 right down to 2/1.. It could happen. I'd love for David to win btw!
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he is the dark horse and stands a good chance tbh...
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top 4 for me are Joey, Kian, Steve and David - any of them could win so I am going to be happy :D
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    I think really its a race for the others to who can get 3rd place.

No matter how much I think asbout it, I can't see past a Joey/ Kian final 2.

Fingers crossed we're wrong though.. I mean look at David Guest for instance - massive favourite and only came 4th; so you never know with the daily voting one of them may become unlucky
  • Options
    PheneyPheney Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    David would make a fine King:D

I also like Kian and Joey and Steve.

But Dave for the win!:love:
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only watched about 2 episodes this series and haven't watched in a while but was just checking the forum and was surprised to see David still in and also seemingly popular now as well - what brought this on? :o:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Everyone in the camp seems to absolutely love David too, plus imagine how hilarious he'd be doing the final eating trial? :D
  • Options
    MummyNutNutMummyNutNut Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love him to but can't see it happening can't even see him coming above Amy - top 3 I think wil be Joey kian and Amy

I also wouldn't mind Steve or Rebecca to win
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I would love to see David win .
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    I've only watched about 2 episodes this series and haven't watched in a while but was just checking the forum and was surprised to see David still in and also seemingly popular now as well - what brought this on? :o:p

His inate kingly qualities of which there are many and I would need a whole separate forum to list. :D

He's just a really sound, really lovely, really generous natured man and the most recent reason why he's so popular (or being adored in my case) is that he gave the deflated (sulking imo) Alfonso a good solid talking to about his acting like a complete misery guts instead of making the best of his time in there. And he did it in a very clever way by appealing to Alfono's ego about how he wants to be remembered. And lo, the next thing, Alfonso was in full 'Carlton dance' mode!

David for King. :cool:
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can get betting without Joey if you ask so it may be worth asking for the odds on David without Joey Essex
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just looked you can get 9/1 on David w/o Joey Essex that worth a fiver I would have though then gave a quid on him in the ordinary betting
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he could make the final 3. I think Kian will win though.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    His inate kingly qualities of which there are many and I would need a whole separate forum to list. :D

He's just a really sound, really lovely, really generous natured man and the most recent reason why he's so popular (or being adored in my case) is that he gave the deflated (sulking imo) Alfonso a good solid talking to about his acting like a complete misery guts instead of making the best of his time in there. And he did it in a very clever way by appealing to Alfono's ego about how he wants to be remembered. And lo, the next thing, Alfonso was in full 'Carlton dance' mode!

David for King. :cool:

I see, completely different to how I would have expected him to be tbh :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the fashion world I suspect you learn to massage fragile egos fairly early on
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Certainly a dark horse.

In IAC, you need both the teen vote and the older vote, compared to X Factor and Big Brother where the majority of the voters are young, but from what I have seen David has support from all range of ages, I know that amongst people in uni, he is a favourite. If Joey wasn't in the jungle, David would be a guaranteed Top 2, but I think he may come 3th or 4th.
  • Options
    sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    I see, completely different to how I would have expected him to be tbh :p

I think we all thought the same. In fact that's exactly what Matthew said to him. I would like him to win as he is the loveliest person ever, wise, kind but firm and very sensitive to others moods.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he could do really well, but I don't see anyone beating Kian and Joey at the moment. I feel if David is not really shown in a highlights show he could be forgotten slightly and may go. If he continues to be shown I think he'll be there a while, he seems a lovely man.
  • Options
    Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love David and would be very happy if he won but really can't see it. Borefest really, winner will be Kian or Joey. The rest are playing for third place only and I hope it's David.
  • Options
    washboardwashboard Posts: 2,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he has all the qualities to be a deserving winner.

Will that happen? Mmm. Dunno.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    David to win, he is adorable. We will have to clone him, you don't get many of him to the £. He so deserves to win I think.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    No chance unfortunately