Shut up Robbie and shut up now

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
Forum Member
✭✭
Apparently Robbie Williams has said he's going to give up the business because 'it's all just tooooooo much'. Heard him say the same thing on stage at Hampden nearly five years ago.........shut up, or put up, fat boy

Comments

• RuokasiRuokasi Posts: 3,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um.. Okay?

I think he should take a break.. I don't like much of his new stuff.
  • TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not a great robbie fan but liked a few songs, but he has never been the same since guy chambers parted company, who in my opinion was the driving force and the main writer to all but a few of his greatest hits.

I read somewhere and I dont know if its true but robbie only wrote 3 songs over his entire collection of songs, correct me if I am wrong please.

robbie's last song was a terrible.

gaz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbie's on tour. He's going to be in the papers a lot, for publicity purposes. Maybe you should hide until the tour's over :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbie's on tour. He's going to be in the papers a lot, for publicity purposes. Maybe you should hide until the tour's over :D

Cheers, thanks for the advice. Not living in the UK just now so safe from the, 'my life's a vale of tears, everyone pity me' one man attention seeking misery machine that is Robbie Williams. As I said, just shut up (not you, him) :D
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Luuurrrrrvvvvv Robbie... lurrrrvvvv his music...

he can come to mine for a wee break, if he feels he needs one..

Bonny
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Robbie-the-chimp.

Bollocks - he is another one who needs to stop talking out of his arse and give his mouth and brain a chance...self-centred ****er.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Robbie-the-chimp.

Bollocks - he is another one who needs to stop talking out of his arse and give his mouth and brain a chance...self-centred ****er.

Aint it so. 'Bout time that boy realised he's over 30, has a face like a burst mattress and nobody's interested in his over indulged, whining
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    castel64 wrote:
    Cheers, thanks for the advice. Not living in the UK just now so safe from the, 'my life's a vale of tears, everyone pity me' one man attention seeking misery machine that is Robbie Williams. As I said, just shut up (not you, him) :D

In full agreement here. Isn't everyone tired of the "tortured Robbie" "I just can't find happiness" routine? Can't he do us all a favour and wallow in misery quietly?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not a great robbie fan but liked a few songs, but he has never been the same since guy chambers parted company, who in my opinion was the driving force and the main writer to all but a few of his greatest hits.

I read somewhere and I dont know if its true but robbie only wrote 3 songs over his entire collection of songs, correct me if I am wrong please.

gaz

He doesn't deserve this fame, in my opinion. He has no talent whatsoever in singing and writing, so why is he famous?! Useless waste of space. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member

gaz

I loved robbies songs like angels and millenium but his songs since Guy left are hurrendous......he's not as good as he was!
    Anna.XXXXXXX :)
  • Fat SpiceFat Spice Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    It makes you wonder how miserable the whinger would be if he wasn't a multi-millionaire and instead worked 14 hr shifts in a chicken factory. Not that I'm implying money brings you happiness but it sure as hell affords you pleasant ways to take your mind off your misery!
    Robbie needs to stop the relentless self-pity. Someone needs to give him a kick up the jacksie.
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RW is awful.

Saw some footage on German TV recently of his performance at the Munich Olympic Stadium and his singing was frankly embarrassing.

It's a shame so many people are easily pleased by dross like him.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbie is a load of cack and I am so glad that more people are noticing this!

He can't write his own songs and if he does put any imput into the songs it usually ends him in legal trouble.

ie Someone else wrote Angels, he had to take Jesus In A Campervan off his I've Been Expecting You album as he ripped it off from someone and now someone else is claiming he stole a song from his new album from them

He even stole his Dad's comedy routine from him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand the over rated and vile man, he is so spoiled and all this "I just want the love of a good woman" routine is wearing a bit thin, he can have his pick and has done of some really attractive ladies and he still whines. Over indulged and spoilt to the core, noel or liam gallagher said it best when they described him as the fat dancer from TakeThat!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He doesn't deserve this fame, in my opinion. He has no talent whatsoever in singing and writing, so why is he famous?! Useless waste of space. :p

I absolutely agree. If it wasn't for all of his publicity stunts, nobody would give a damn about him. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    castel64 wrote:
    Aint it so. 'Bout time that boy realised he's over 30, has a face like a burst mattress and nobody's interested in his over indulged, whining

Well said! :)
  • cass19cass19 Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't mind if he decided to retire as,after listening to his latest song his arrogance is beyond belief to think he could actually get away with releasing such tripe. :yawn:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't used to mind some of his records, but he has become ruled by his ego.

These tortured, 'I can't cope, I'm giving it all up' comments have worn thin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    He is a fantastic showman
    leave him alone ffs!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a grade A self obsessed wazzock. His music has died a very large death since he parted company with Guy Chambers and if he's that unhappy why doesn't he just live off his money and retire? He's made enough money to be able to live in luxury for the rest of his life.

And for me, he's a bit like David Walliams. The more women he sleeps with, the less convinced I am of his sexual orientation ;)
  • foxychickfoxychick Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    I wish he'd disappear up his own backside!

If he's so unhappy why does he keep bleating to the press? He could just disappear and then both he, and I would be happy!

His attention seeking is boring and has out lived his talent! Put us all out of our misery and get lost. We wouldn't miss you at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    BonnyBute wrote:
    Luuurrrrrvvvvv Robbie... lurrrrvvvv his music...

he can come to mine for a wee break, if he feels he needs one..

Bonny

I just wanted to ask you if there has ever been a Robster song that you haven't liked?

I have been a Robbie fan for absolutely ages but Rudebox? You have got be having a bubble!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    castel64 wrote:
    Apparently Robbie Williams has said he's going to give up the business because 'it's all just tooooooo much'. Heard him say the same thing on stage at Hampden nearly five years ago.........shut up, or put up, fat boy

I gather your not a fan then? I have just seen him in concert and he was excellent even a non robbie fan who went with a friend said he was excellent as for being fat erm no hes wasnt fat either in fact he was in pretty good condition and I had a fantastic view of him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fat Spice wrote:
    It makes you wonder how miserable the whinger would be if he wasn't a multi-millionaire and instead worked 14 hr shifts in a chicken factory. Not that I'm implying money brings you happiness but it sure as hell affords you pleasant ways to take your mind off your misery!
    Robbie needs to stop the relentless self-pity. Someone needs to give him a kick up the jacksie.

Can't remember who, but someone once said, the poor don't have time to be depressed, we're too busy working. Probably misquoted but you get the idea
  • WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    castel64 wrote:
    Can't remember who, but someone once said, the poor don't have time to be depressed, we're too busy working. Probably misquoted but you get the idea

Whoever said it obviously had never been poor and depressed. ;)

Depression's no respecter of how much dosh you have. Robbie's depressed - I just wish he'd go quietly and get some help instead of ear bashing the rest of us with it.
This discussion has been closed.