Strictly Come Dancing...'it takes two'..chat thread.. (Part 4)

1174175176177178180»

Comments

• footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,200
    Forum Member
    Not as much as Lisa- think she was on TWICE last week
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly Sid- but then thats okay because Cherie is the only favourite! :rolleyes: :D

You honestly didn't miss anything much at all this evening- in fact Craigs poppy was the one thing that was worth the attention! :D

Evening Pussy ;)

Why what happened with Craig's poppy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    Not as much as Lisa- think she was on TWICE last week

Yes, if anybody is over doing ITT, it's certainly Lisa!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    Evening Pussy ;)

Why what happened with Craig's poppy?

Evening darlink!

It was all glitzy glamourous and shiny so proved very distracting to those of us who are shallow! :D

Also some forumites didn't like it so some discussion ensued- as with everything!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I must admit I'm a bit bored of Lisa's interviews. They're all the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening darlink!

It was all glitzy glamourous and shiny so proved very distracting to those of us who are shallow! :D

Also some forumites didn't like it so some discussion ensued- as with everything!

Good job I'm not on your screen - you wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else ;)

If Craig's poppy is the main topic of discussion, it must have been a very dull ITT indeed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    Good job I'm not on your screen - you wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else ;)

If Craig's poppy is the main topic of discussion, it must have been a very dull ITT indeed.

In which case I would definitely have preferred you to be cavorting on my TV screen this evening than having wasted my time with ITT (altho the T&C appearance did enable me to go and run myself a bath and not miss a thing!)

Ah but you should have seen the poppy in all its magnificance!

One thing they didn't mention was the curse of the pink dresses and the dance off- maybe they will save that for tomorrow when Heather is on. (won't see it as I am to see Bond, James Bond again! :o:D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In which case I would definitely have preferred you to be cavorting on my TV screen this evening than having wasted my time with ITT

Flattery will get you everywhere! <smooch>

Ahh they don't make the Bond films like they used to - enjoy though sexy :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night Sid *smooches back*

The vitriol levels are too high for me tonight- I want some pink and fluffy days this week on the boards! :D

Will expect an ITT update tomorrow please!

Oh and its only Daniel Craig as the Steve McQueen (greatest sex god ever) lookilikie that I am going for!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night Sid *smooches back*

The vitriol levels are too high for me tonight- I want some pink and fluffy days this week on the boards! :D

Will expect an ITT update tomorrow please!

Oh and its only Daniel Craig as the Steve McQueen (greatest sex god ever) lookilikie that I am going for!

Who needs Daniel Craig when you got me! (is it too late to retract my smooch?!)

I shall fill you in tomorrow....and with the details of ITT :p
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *behaves like a six-year-old*

Ew, they kiss! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah but it means I can be fickle and start the evening with Daniel and continue with you my love! :D

Daniel is just an appetizer!!

Would like to see him dancing actually.... oooh :o

ETA- SCD-O you made me giggle like a 6 yr old then!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has this discussion become Match.com or are we still on topic :D ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SA- not sure we were really ever on topic (as usual!) :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im not a fan of Tom but i quite liked him and Camilla on ITT today they came across well :)
    Also Andrew and Ola were lovely.

Did Claudia say Flavia and Anton were doing there choreography report tomorrow? I like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    I liked seeing the backstage tour today - and still the Japanese bank joke makes me laugh even though I've heard it many times over. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    I've met that warm-up guy twice at the filming of BBC shows and now know his entire joke repertoire- in fact, I'd do his job if it meant I could go to SCD every week ;)
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    x-sar-x wrote: »
    I liked seeing the backstage tour today - and still the Japanese bank joke makes me laugh even though I've heard it many times over. :D

That really is the only bit I enjoy about Mon shows. In fact I wish they would extend it to at least 15 min.
  • CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Paace wrote: »
    That really is the only bit I enjoy about Mon shows. In fact I wish they would extend it to at least 15 min.

Noo the backstage door is long enough as it is! It's just full of repeats with a few comments. It's nice to see what happens before the show starts but there is no need to show each dance again and the results!
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know whether this has been mentioned before and I don't want to cause a riot in Brendans thread, but.....*takes big breath* Is his hair lighter this year? Almost a sort of auburn tinge to it? At first I thought it was the lights, but I'm sure he's been to the same hairdresser as Erin.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed that ITT. Maybe ANdrew/Ola, Tom/Camilla are not your favs but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

I think the last week we have seen Tom and Camilla acting more as a couple which is a good thing. It seems Camilla is more interested in pleasing Craig then Len this year.

Hope Tom's arm is not too bad. ALthough I;m sure some people on this board would of liked himk to have let Camilla smash her face in.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    What's the point of having an opinion if you don't go to the Daily Mail with it??? :eek::D

I wonder how many of the celebs failed Maths at school? :p

Austin passed his A level maths aged 14 *good god the useless information I pick up in the course of my life :eek: *

I'm still in a slight state of shock over Camilla's QS music - I'm a huge fan of The Jam, and ATCM works in the Billy Elliott setting, but seriously, for SCD :eek: , never mind what the band are going to do to it (and I flaming well will call the police Saturday night and report them for murder :eek: )
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    I enjoyed that ITT. Maybe ANdrew/Ola, Tom/Camilla are not your favs but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

I think the last week we have seen Tom and Camilla acting more as a couple which is a good thing. It seems Camilla is more interested in pleasing Craig then Len this year.

Hope Tom's arm is not too bad. ALthough I;m sure some people on this board would of liked himk to have let Camilla smash her face in.

Good grief :eek:

No-one would wish that on anyone :mad:
  • mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin passed his A level maths aged 14 *good god the useless information I pick up in the course of my life :eek: *

I'm still in a slight state of shock over Camilla's QS music - I'm a huge fan of The Jam, and ATCM works in the Billy Elliott setting, but seriously, for SCD :eek: , never mind what the band are going to do to it (and I flaming well will call the police Saturday night and report them for murder :eek: )

Me too AK.
    I'm going to see Mr Weller in a couple of weeks as well ... and the last thing I want is a grumpy Mr W :o

Back away from the Weller back catalogue. Back away, back away ... nothing to moider on the dance floor here ... back away.
This discussion has been closed.