[Game] X-factor vs The Voice Live Show 5

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Hello and welcome to the 5th Live show of X-factor vs The voice. Last week saw the elimination of Adam Issac and Toni Warne. This leaves us with the top 8 finalists, and tonight they will be performing for your votes with some cheezy DISNEY songs!!! Please welcome your top 8!!!

George and the Girls
Frances Wood
Amelia Lily

Kuda and the Boys
Heshima Thompson
Shayne Ward
Aleks Josh

Roxie and the Male Overs
Danyl Johnson

Jack and the Female Overs
Bo Bruce
Ruth Lorenzo

So, judges are you here?

Comments

• jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I'm here :)
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    here till half past
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching. Will try and vote. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    So, opening the show tonight is one of the ladies with the 1st cheezy song of the night, and it`s from tarzan.....It`s Bo Bruce!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAJG_haxwRg
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not my favourite performance of the season, i will say. However it was nice and I do understand that Disney was quite a hard week for someone with your amazing vocals
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bo Bruce
    This definitely wasn't your best performance, but Disney was really hard to find a good song for you to performance and I think you did it well. I'm proud of you and I hope we get to keep you next week :)
    Forum Member
    So, a bit of good/bad comments for Bo tonight. If you want her safe vote for her when line`s open!!!

Next up is a boy who has become hercules for the day....It`s Shayne Ward!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPsPrf1swes
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew somebody was going to sing that song.. I thought that was okay..thought you can do better. The sound quality wasn't the best, but I got over it and still the performance kinda lacked excitement but I have a feeling you will probably be safe tonight
    Forum Member
    I'm watching. Will try and vote. :)

Thanks!!! :)
    Forum Member
    Kuda here!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, you have been the most consistent act in the competition.. talk song choices etc. That was such a soul full performance and you allowed Disney to bring out this other side of you that nobody has ever seen. Nevermind the theme, the song choice was still spot on, and also very different style to what you've been doing and the key change made it much more powerful. You make me the proudest mentor here because you always do your best when you're on stage. Great Performance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Kuda here!!! :D

what happens when you change the time for the show... :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shayne Ward
    Great performance Shayne! A good song choice, but I think Disney is going to affect the quality of the performances for tonight. Good job regardless :)
    Forum Member
    what happens when you change the time for the show... :rolleyes:

Sorry!!! :o
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also watching as well so I won't forget to vote. ;)
    Forum Member
    I think George has gone now so I`ll post his comments!! :)

Shayne

This suited your voice really well and it touched me, it really did so well done Shayne.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He sent me his comments (for some reason :cool:)

Shayne
    This suited your voice really well and it touched me, it really did so well done Shayne.
    Forum Member
    Great comments for Shayne tonight, and if you want him safe...you know what to do!!!

Next up is a girl who is wishing upon a star tonight to get through to the next show......It`s Frances Wood!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rKZhy6UaVQ
    Forum Member
    George`s comment

Frances

I'm going to be honest and say when I saw this I didn't have a clue what to give you. I only stumbled across this looking for something for Amelia, but i heard it and thought I wonder what Frances could do with it and I've got to say it was really well done and you put your heart and soul in to it despite it being a hard week theme.
    Forum Member
    He sent me his comments (for some reason :cool:)

Don`t worry, I have them so I will post them!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frances Wood
    Frances this was a good choice. It suited your voice well and is probably one of the most suited Disney songs of the night. You've improved a lot with George after dropping down a little when he started mentoring you, but I think you're a real contender. Well done :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked that. the song choice suited you, it was catchy. I still think your mentor needs to push you more in terms of risks and being a bit more daring because you aren't just a one trick pony. good performance though
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that's more like it with Frances there. :)
    Forum Member
    So, pretty good comments for Frances tonight. If you want her safe, vote for her when line`s open!!!

Next is one of the boy`s, and they are pushing it to the limit....It`s Heshima Thompson!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bFpBqQht9c
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the good news is: that worked for me! and all your fans.. The audience were surely loving it. It showed a really fun side to you, you went back to your youth and boy..those moves :D, were fantastic. We went for that tonight because it showed a whole new dimension to you, a less serious angle as all we've been doing were ballads since show 2. That was a great performance