The 'Christopher Maloney is back on my television' group support thread

Comments

• RichdogRichdog Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Bananafish wrote: »
    - Woke up feeling a bit depressed this morning?
    - Twitch when you hear the word 'nan'?
    - Concerned about tuning in tonight to see a blubbering mess if the situation requires it of him?
    - Even more concerned that he will still be there next week?

Then this is the thread for you, where you can speak to others in a similar position and realise you are not alone.

Christopher may appear to be fulfilling the Mayan prophecy for 2012, and indeed the Bible's warnings as well, but it's important to remember they could still be wrong and the glass is half full rather than half empty.

Even if it is full of Lucifer's insincere tears.

Bananafish, let me count the ways in which I do love thee.

Seriously he is the most pathetic cringeworthey little **** I have seen in ages, but for very different reasons than Rylan. He is just an epic wet blanket, and in no way has any characteristics that you would associate with being a man with balls the size of a pygmy shrew, never mind someone who could deal with the pressures of being a bloody celebrity.

After your post though I now suspect possible return of the Antichrist. AntiChris, even.
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And let us not forget this warning, which was ignored much like the Bible's:

http://handbagvodka.blogspot.com/2012/09/why-christopher-maloney-wont-get-my-vote.html
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    He is the reincarnation of Damien and his nan is his canine minion in human form.

If I get the urge to throw myself out of a window shouting "it's all for you Christopher", what should I do??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anti-Christ(opher)

This is no coincidence, nor his name rhyming with Lucifer. The signs are everywhere for those whose eyes are open and not blinded by tears.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    He is the reincarnation of Damien and his nan is his canine minion in human form.

If I get the urge to throw myself out of a window shouting "it's all for you Christopher", what should I do??

Have a cup of tea, keep calm and carry on ;)

(But don't carry on out of the window, that would hurt :eek:
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Have a cup of tea, keep calm and carry on ;)

(But don't carry on out of the window, that would hurt :eek:

It's okay, it's only ground floor but it could be embarassing
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see him say Louis had it in for him? Was it just me, or did anyone else notice his eyes glowed when he spoke about Louis as well?

If I was Louis, I'd sleep with the lights on for the rest of time and keep an eye out for the horses head.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    May I just say how reassured by all of you who have gathered in this thread ready to face the Ultimate Battle.

One can only hope that our numbers grow larger as the weeks go on, but we must also be prepared for Lucifer to use every trick at his disposal with the viewers to prevent this from happening. The battle could be long and painful.

I also now see James Arthur is another tool of Christopher to try and discredit this fine forum ahead of his return to the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Thank God I found this thread. I was trembling confused on my sofa from the sight of his receding hairline on Xtra Factor. And I've not seen such terrifying double denim since the days of Bewitched!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Bananafish , I love how much you support Christopher ~
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    Bananafish , I love how much you support Christopher's destruction

Filled in the rest of your post after you were obviously struck down.

Hope you're ok.
    Forum Member
    James Arthur has clearly been brain-washed and is his protector like Mrs Baylock was.
    Forum Member
    Filled in the rest of your post after you were obviously struck down.

Hope you're ok.

Pushed off a balcony by James Arthur on a red tricycle
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently next week viewers names and addresses will be published if they are going to vote for him. They are also going to be asked to give a reason before a vote will be accepted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Apparently if you say "Me Nan" 3 times, in a whiny tone, whilst looking into a mirror, Christopher will appear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Apparently next week viewers names and addresses will be published if they are going to vote for him. They are also going to be asked to give a reason before a vote will be accepted

:mad:

It's all unfolding just like the Bible said, we have less than a week to arm people with the Truth. If people do this it is a contract with the devil.
    Forum Member
    Canks wrote: »
    Apparently if you say "Me Nan" 3 times, in a whiny tone, whilst looking into a mirror, Christopher will appear.

:D:D:D:D:eek::eek:

How am I going to stop myself. It's like that man with the bees - I couldn't stop myself then either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mark Of The Beast is also fake tan.

It's ALL so obvious now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:eek::eek:

How am I going to stop myself. It's like that man with the bees - I couldn't stop myself then either

I'm not going to try. The man with the bees (I assume you mean the Candyman :D) never turned up and Bloody Mary was disappointing. She really wasnt that bloody.

Mind you, this IS the anti chris(t) we are talking about. Maybe I'd better cover up all the mirrors just to be safe :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    The Mark Of The Beast is also fake tan.

It's ALL so obvious now.

Perhaps we should douse him with Holy Water to scrub it off. His power lies within his orange-ness.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In some 2012 doomsday prophecies, the Earth becomes a deathtrap as it undergoes a "pole shift."

The planet's crust and mantle will suddenly shift, spinning around Earth's liquid-iron outer core like an orange's peel spinning around its fleshy fruit.

The signs are there. Christophers face is all the warning we need that Doomsday is almost upon us. 21st December 2012 the Mayans said. That will be after the evil one loses the XF final and reeks his revenge upon all of us non believers.

Only those who voted him as the wildcard, Liverpool, his nan, James Arthur and Gary Barlow will be saved.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    In some 2012 doomsday prophecies, the Earth becomes a deathtrap as it undergoes a "pole shift."

The planet's crust and mantle will suddenly shift, spinning around Earth's liquid-iron outer core like an orange's peel spinning around its fleshy fruit.

The signs are there. Christophers face is all the warning we need that Doomsday is almost upon us. 21st December 2012 the Mayans said. That will be after the evil one loses the XF final and reeks his revenge upon all of us non believers.

Only those who voted him as the wildcard, Liverpool, his nan, James Arthur and Gary Barlow will be saved.

The evidence can not be argued with.

This is a very grave situation indeed, far worse than any of us expected this year.
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

Wow. Well spotted. I forgot about the Mayan end of the world prophecy.
    He will have to save at least 1000 minions so that they can chant 'I'm doing it for me nan' in toneless and drugged up voices, while swaying and wearing only loincloths.
  • HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet his real last name is MALFOY.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    My source on the show tells me that Rylan desperately tried to tell Gary the truth tonight when the the judges were deciding who to send home. He shouted Gary's name 3 times to try and respond to him but Gary was having none of it and stopped the truth from getting out. Rylan coming down with a mysterious illness or falling down the stairs this week wouldn't surprise me - he knows too much.