That sounds so HOTTTTTTT
  • BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't they had sex before?
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be amusing. Image Deirdre returning home to find Audrey in the kitchen with only a towel wrapped round her, and Ken suddenly appears with his blue silk dressing gown on.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did too thinking while deidre is away, ken will need company
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no i don't see it.

can audrey make a tirfle, can she cook?
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audrey/Ken affair?

All those old bones crashing around. It doesn't bear thinking about. :o:o:o:D
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hard at the very thought.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's about time Ken and Deirdre's fractured relationship was readdressed. A few years ago it was acknowledged that their marriage was effectively loveless. Deirdre openly admitted to Tracy in 2007 that the love of her life had been Samir and she'd re-married Ken out of loneliness. And Kens affair with Martha in 2009 showed he felt the same way. He preferred Martha in every way: her cooking, her taste in music and literature and they had more in common. He ultimately chose to stay with Deirdre because it was easier and he didn't want to leave his home it was nothing to do with loving her more. I thought it was an interesting road to take Ken and Deirdre down - a loveless marriage - something which is probably quite common in the real world. These last few years it would seem the the writers have forgot about this angle though.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can just see it. Deerj comes steaming in ready to make up with Ken for the umpteenth time, then she hears noises coming from the bedroom. She walks upstairs and listens to what can only be described as repeated 'Audrey sounds' - "mhm, mhm, mhm, ooh I say... mhm, mhm, Kenneth!" She'd opened the door to find Ken in a full leather bondage suit and Aud dressed only in nipple tassles.
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Audrey: Dedrie love, how was your trip
    Dedrie: Audrey is naked in our kitchen Ken. Do something
    Ken:I just did. Audrey
    Dedrie: Right that's it I'm off to visit Dev. And this time....I'm taking Norris too
    Audrey: I say. Mmm hmmm
    Ken: Right I'm off to the library.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    That's the signal that went off in my head too.

I think it would be an extremely misguided decision, personally.
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Deirdre away Ken will want someone to stuff his marrow and Audrey may just be the one.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Ken is the man to finally do something about Audrey's damp patch which is still waiting to be addressed.
  • sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You buggers on this thread have nearly made me wet my knickers from laughing so much!
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    You buggers on this thread have nearly made me wet my knickers from laughing so much!

are you Sue Nicholls?
  • JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On a serious note, and this is purely speculation, what if they truly are planning a Ken/Audrey romance/affair and this is why Anne Kirkbride has gone on a break? Perhaps she is going to see if they do this, and if they do she might not return. :( She might not want to be part of another love triangle plot, and Stuart Blackburn may have been his stubborn ruthless worst about it.

She could feel cheated after holding the fort while William Roache was away, only for him to return and their on-screen marriage be immediately tested. Bit of an out-there theory but I could understand it.

It's more likely she just wants a break after holding the Barlow unit together in the difficult year Roache was under investigation until he was acquitted.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Blackburn in charge this wouldn't surprise me at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    have they ever had scenes together :D i don't remember them sharing a scene ..what did they do
  • JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    have they ever had scenes together :D i don't remember them sharing a scene ..what did they do
    Yes they've had many

And when Ken came back they had a heart-felt chat in the pub.
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SB has wrecked every other couple on the show, he may as well get the full set!

Prepare yourselves for the Gail/Nick reveal on Xmas Day where it'll also be revealed in a shock twists he's not actually Nick, he's an intruder...

Rita is soon to take up poll dancing as a hobby and pop her hip leading Dennis to come back and look after her but in revenge he makes her life hell, will Norris come to the rescue before she's pushed out in front of another tram?

Dreary's tears over the turkey will lead it to explode in her face leading her life to change forever. Has the turkey been sabotaged and if so who was the perpetrator?

Roy is left embarrassed when he's caught pleasuring himself in the café loos by a worried Anna. Anna promises not to tell but is shellshocked when she finds out the secret ingredient to Roy's cream pies.....

Source: leaked Corrie story document found in the rubbish at Salford with SB's signature.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, Ken's next affair must live in a caravan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    No, Ken's next affair must live in a caravan.

eww not hairy Mary :D
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Brookside wrote: »
    Haven't they had sex before?

That's what her damp patch was from.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no i don't see it.

can audrey make a tirfle, can she cook?
    Can Audrey make stuffed marrow? can she do pottery?
    No, I don't see Ken and Audrey having an affair; between them they must have a joint age of about 155.