The Vampire Diaries season 4 US Pace (spoilers in tags)

1101112131416»

Comments

• LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »

Anyway, I wonder if they will get a replacement witch? A lot of the plots have involved magic in the past so it's going to really restrict the writers if there isn't one about. :D

I hope they don't, to be honest, they were already deep inside the trap where magic was the get out of jail free card. Every show that introduces it ends up that way, where almost any predicament has a solution in some mystic mumbo jumbo they find at the last second.

Let's have a season sans magic (though I bet we won't).
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The only loose end imo was where was Jenna? (or even Elena's real dad and mother). They all died supernatural deaths so they should have at least got a mention/explanation.

In the Season 3 episode 'Do Not Go Gentle' Esther told Elena that Jenna remained 'pure' in death and doesn't know the horrors of the 'other side'.

Don't know about Grayson and Miranda. I guess they had no unfinished business.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    That would mean Elena and Katherine are a part of a witch's blood line. And it's been stated that Bonnie is descendant of Qetsiyah. So I really doubt it, but perhaps the other girl that Silas was in love with was Tatia.

I suppose we might find out next season.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only recently got into The Vampire Diaries, finally caught up completely today. I got so into it that I'm a little deflated about no more new episodes until October now. I absolutely love it! :):o

As for The Originals, I'll give it a go, but I'm not massively excited for it. I just hope Rebekah continues to appear in The Vampire Diaries, I love her! Same for the lovely Elijah. :cool:
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,420
    Forum Member
    Definitely the weakest season finale to go with the weakest season. Really didn't see that ending coming at all, but i don't think anyone did because it did just kind of come out of no where.

Loved seeing Alaric back, i miss him and i think the show is so much better with him in it! I absolutely love him and Damon together. Really wanted Elena to choose Stefan to :(

Very excited for season 5, i just hope it gets back on track and recovers from this season.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how do you guys know there are 3 elenas? seems like i missed it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    how do you guys know there are 3 elenas? seems like i missed it

There aren't 3 Elena's. There's the original doppelgänger Tatia, who we haven't seen, Katherine and Elena.

Silas is able to create illusions so he appeared as Elena before finally revealing himself as Stefan's doppelgänger.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she looks like elena and katherine? How do you know this? Seems like I missed it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    I thought the third doppleganga was seen in season3 in a bar when Stefan was acting like a ripper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    So she looks like elena and katherine? How do you know this? Seems like I missed it
    herejohno wrote: »
    I thought the third doppleganger was seen in season3 in a bar when Stefan was acting like a ripper.

Back in the Season 2 episode 'Klaus' when Elijah met Katherine for the first time, he told her she reminded him of someone and in the Season 3 episode 'The Reckoning', Rebekah said that 'the Original one was much prettier' when she saw Elena. Both are references to Tatia.

Tatia also had a child (just like Katherine did) and just like Stefan and Damon, who had affections for Katherine and then fell in love with Elena, both Klaus and Elijah were in love with Tatia.

We have only been introduced to her by word of mouth. Julie Plec said in an interview that she's unsure when/if Tatia will actually physically appear on the show.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    I thought the third doppleganga was seen in season3 in a bar when Stefan was acting like a ripper.

If you mean the 20s episode then that was Katherine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blossom85 wrote: »
    Back in the Season 2 episode 'Klaus' when Elijah met Katherine for the first time, he told her she reminded him of someone and in the Season 3 episode 'The Reckoning', Rebekah said that 'the Original one was much prettier' when she saw Elena. Both are references to Tatia.

Tatia also had a child (just like Katherine did) and just like Stefan and Damon, who had affections for Katherine and then fell in love with Elena, both Klaus and Elijah were in love with Tatia.

We have only been introduced to her by word of mouth. Julie Plec said in an interview that she's unsure when/if Tatia will actually physically appear on the show.

They were in love with Katherine werent they ? All these dopplegangers are getting confusing! lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amasis wrote: »
    They were in love with Katherine werent they ? All these dopplegangers are getting confusing! lol

Stefan, Damon, Mason, Trevor and Elijah have been in love with her. Noah was also obsessed with her.

In the episode 'Klaus' she wondered why Klaus was courting her as she felt he didn't care about her. However, when she discovered his true intentions, which was to use her in the sacrifice, she fled with the moonstone and Klaus blamed Elijah for aiding her escape.

Of course, Elijah and Katherine were reunited last season before he found out about her involvement in Jeremy's death.
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Amasis wrote: »

Klaus and Elijah were both originally in love with Tatia, as revealed in Season 3 Episode 13 (Bringing out the Dead) at the dinner party attended by Klaus, Elijah, Stefan and Damon.

If I remember correctly, they were arguing over her and that was the reason their mother chose to use Tatia in the original spell that turned them into vampires.

Later on, Klaus and Katherine were in a relationship, but he just wanted her for the sacrifice. He was not concerned by the fact that she would die, but Elijah was, and sought out the elixir that he hoped would prevent her death. Although Elijah told Katherine he did not believe in love (Season 2, Ep 19 - Klaus), he came across that he at least cared for her.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the originals backdoor pilot was boring. So boring that for the first time in Vampire diaries history, i actually turned it off.

Also, the pregnancy storyline they have planned seems a little reminiscent to what they did to Angel in season 3 and 4.