Options

Chris Hemsworth returning to Home and Away

Comments

• Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    A bit of a misleading title. He is only making a cameo but we won't see him properly as he will be in the background. But glad Chris Hemsworth is very respectful of Home and Away. Unlike Melissa George ;)
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    why didnt they film a scene with him irene and alf... would of been nice scene
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Find this very strange. Why would Kim come back to summer bay and not speak to those who know him.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Find this very strange. Why would Kim come back to summer bay and not speak to those who know him.

Chris is cameo ing as an extra. It's not kim returning :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris is cameo ing as an extra. It's not kim returning :)

A shame he didn't return as Kim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A shame he didn't return as Kim.

I loved him in the show.. still he has done brilliantly in America
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved him in the show.. still he has done brilliantly in America

Big fan of Chris. Agree he has. Don't know why but when he was on h&a I had feeling he'd go on to bigger and better things. I know he has stated he wouldn't be where he is without h&a which is why I'm a bit disappointed he didn't reprise his role of Kim just for one ep and instead opted for a cameo as himself.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Thor, I mean Chris can slam his hammer down on every annoying character in Summer Bay, which is pretty much the entire cast these days :cool:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Maybe Thor, I mean Chris can slam his hammer down on every annoying character in Summer Bay, which is pretty much the entire cast these days :cool:.

Maddy especially >:(
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Too right, sorch >:(. That girl is an insufferable mare :o.

Although, I would prefer one of Summer Bay's annual tropical storms kills her in stunning fashion :p. Maybe a tree can fall on her or a flying car door :p.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Too right, sorch >:(. That girl is an insufferable mare :o.

Although, I would prefer one of Summer Bay's annual tropical storms kills her in stunning fashion :p. Maybe a tree can fall on her or a flying car door :p.
    They gave her cancer in a desperate attempt to get the audience to like her. Hasn't worked IMO.
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And too big for her boots, Kylie, rejected the offer. Well done , chris.
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    NicoleRich wrote: »

Kylie was on Neighbours, not H&A. She has never slagged Neighbours off, always praised it and took part in the documentary for its anniversary. She is under no obligation to return, I wouldn't return to a job I had 28 years ago. Even had she wanted to, she was touring at the time they filmed the anniversary episodes.
  • Options
    carnivalistcarnivalist Posts: 4,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...Don't know why but when he was on h&a I had feeling he'd go on to bigger and better things...

Wasn't it obvious? Even I, as a solidly heterosexual man, could see that he was extraordinarily good-looking, with that cool laconic character that Hollywood loves. I could totally see him in a Jason Bourne type role.
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Wasn't it obvious? Even I, as a solidly heterosexual man, could see that he was extraordinarily good-looking, with that cool laconic character that Hollywood loves. I could totally see him in a Jason Bourne type role.

I always thought he was crap on H&A
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NicoleRich wrote: »

He was in the show for 2 Years but would rather return in a cameo in the background.