Options

What do you think Lauren Goodger should do?

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
It's a serious question.

There are lost of pics of her "being brave" over Wrighty getting married and lots of comment how she isn't a patch on Michelle.

What should she do to get over this and to do something credible?

Apart from:

stop taking selfies with faces like a blowfish
stop talking about how much weight you have lost

Is she capable of doing anything remotely serious?

Comments

• Options
    Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It must be incredibly hard for Lauren being compared to her exes new partner. Especially one who constantly wins sexy awards. As a woman I feel for her.
    It does appear she doesn't help herself though at times. Maybe she should take a step out limelight if she wants the comparisons to stop?
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She needs to get a bit of dignity. Those tweets before the wedding were cringe. :(
  • Options
    dottzie38dottzie38 Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As hard as it is she needs to find away to move on now he's married Michelle that's it done . I do feel for Lauren as I know how hard it is if you still have feelings for someone but it's been a while now for her own sake I think she should take a step back and just sort herself out now
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wait. Mark and Michelle have sold their wedding to OK! and that's usually the death knell for any marriage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wait. Mark and Michelle have sold their wedding to OK! and that's usually the death knell for any marriage.

Haha your so right there. I can't think of any front page weddings where the couple are still married. Must be some but not many!
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

It was Hello mag, is that still death knell?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In answer to the O/P: Put some clothes on, stop the bloody ridiculous pouting selfies, get a proper job, stop with all the pitiful weight loss/weight gain 'stories', delete her social media profile and go and live a normal life. No-one is interested, love.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »
    Haha your so right there. I can't think of any front page weddings where the couple are still married. Must be some but not many!

Kate Middleton and William - for now ...............
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get over it - he has moved on. Get over yourself - because everyone else has.

Instead of self-pity, find something to do with yourself and add value to your life.

Develop an interest, or obsession, that is not yourself.

Stop pouting. Stop whinging. stop googling yourself.
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    move on
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

Michael Douglas and CZJ - although that is touch and go!
  • Options
    Mr Donald LoveMr Donald Love Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Genuinely clicked on here to know who it was!
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to get a bit of dignity. Those tweets before the wedding were cringe. :(

Exactly. Lauren may be hurt, etc, but she has had a lucky escape from Mark. She needs to stop posting tweets, which may look like they could be about Mark, because the press will pick up on them and make Lauren look like a bunny boiler.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    If she wants to be seen as she has move on, she needs to stop posting tweets or IG posts about Mark. She needs to build a life outside of the need to post 100 selfies. She needs a hobby and make new friends. Life doesn't end when your ex moves on, you just need to move on as well.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In answer to the O/P: Put some clothes on, stop the bloody ridiculous pouting selfies, get a proper job, stop with all the pitiful weight loss/weight gain 'stories', delete her social media profile and go and live a normal life. No-one is interested, love.

Seconded. :D

(brill post btw :))
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take a run and jump.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get a life and stop ringing the media every time she has a wind breakage!
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give me a ring :p
  • Options
    ThugAngelThugAngel Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disappear for ever and an eternity...
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Get a life and stop ringing the media every time she has a wind breakage!

Stop posting pictures of herself, she is eaten up with jealousy. She will never look like Michelle in a bikini.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think in this looks obsessed media world Lauren will ever be able to stop the Michelle Keegan comparisons. Whatever she does she will always be referred to as Marks ex! Whether her tweets are about him or not- the press will always manipulate them to be.
    I really think Lauren should retire from the spotlight and move on with dignity. Eventually the interest in her would disappear. I can't see her ever having a big career anyway- she's only really still in the public eye because of Mark.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think in this looks obsessed media world Lauren will ever be able to stop the Michelle Keegan comparisons. Whatever she does she will always be referred to as Marks ex! Whether her tweets are about him or not- the press will always manipulate them to be.
    I really think Lauren should retire from the spotlight and move on with dignity. Eventually the interest in her would disappear. I can't see her ever having a big career anyway- she's only really still in the public eye because of Mark.

Yeah, the media love it when a male celebrity ditches the old broom for a betterer, younger, more natural, more talented model. It's a load of sexist nonsense really.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the media love it when a male celebrity ditches the old broom for a betterer, younger, more natural, more talented model. It's a load of sexist nonsense really.

It would be, if people like Lauren didn't then feed that with their constant need for attention - "Look I'm fat but I love it" "I lost 9 stone in three minutes, I love my new shape" "Look at my new nose/cheeks/hair/boobs/nipples/kneecaps - I've never been happier!" "My surgery hell" "Bullies made me fat" "Bullies made me fit"

Bog off. Be known for who you are, not what size you are, or who you shagged. And that will only happen when you become someone who is more than their size...or their ex.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If the roles were reversed and Mark had dumped Michelle and gone out with Lauren- then the media would be treating Mark like a fool and not keep discrediting Michelle like they do Lauren. It's awful really how they play women off against each other.- judging their worth on who's thinner/more attractive!
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

It's quite sad really, especially when there really isn't any 'triangle'. Lauren and Mark were well over when he got with Michelle. And Lauren has had a fellow or few after him, too.

It's funny how some celebs are 'allowed' to move on, but others will forever considered someone's ex.